Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2019, 07:26 PM   #301
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

even Jimmy Carrey is unhappy with Bobby. is he calling Bobbo a cowardly lion? does he want Bobbo to "rat out" Trump? who knows? who cares!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:44 PM   #302
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Yeah, it certainly is a Hail Mary and the last desperate move of the TDS crowd to discuss censure or bring up expulsion at all.

Neither the House nor the Senate can "expel" the POTUS individually(that's the impeachment process and good luck with that in the Senate), censure yes, expel no. Expulsion is reserved for their own policing of their own members.

And if I'm reading the links correctly, the 1990 case you cited as the last expulsion wasn't even an expulsion, just a censure, which led to him not running again. The last actual Senate expulsion I found was back in 1862 and again was not related to the POTUS.

But those still severely afflicted with TDS continue to lower their bar on "getting" Trump. It's actually fun to watch their hopes and dreams dashed on almost a daily basis.

I think there was a member of the House expelled.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 07:33 AM   #303
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Two word that dump asses have issues with """"INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE'''''
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 07:45 AM   #304
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
notice your quote was part of the Russian election interference and in that regard Trump was completely exonerated.

now about the rest of it ....

MAGA = Mueller Ain't Got Anything.

lets dance

Wrong again...Mueller clearly stated in his presser that the evidence could not support a broader conspiracy no mention of collusion or exoneration. Then the lard ass repeats his lies this morning. The only fucking thing he didn’t lie about this morning was Bush invading Iraq was a catastrophe.

Lots of people are saying MAGA means Manipulating America’s Gullible Assholes but I doubt all the former trump supporters fall into that category.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 08:09 AM   #305
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I think there was a member of the House expelled.
I think you could be right. From quick research House members were expelled in 1980 and 2002, both Democrats, and BTW, it looks like all House members that have been expelled have been Dems.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 09:46 PM   #306
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Trump Admits Russia Helped Him Win, Denies It 20 Minutes Later

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-minutes-later

Quote:
While the fact that the leader of the free world is so vain he can’t bring himself to admit he received help, even unwittingly, on his way to the White House, is almost funny, it’s also dangerous. Trump’s fragile ego has reportedly stood in the way of the government’s efforts to prevent future attacks.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 10:19 PM   #307
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

posting articles from such an unbiased source as VanityFair .. a fashion magazine .. isn't gonna help your already losing case sparky.

you are aware that Obama stopped the FBI/DOJ from countering interference with the election to get Putin's approval of his Iran deal yeah? in 2014.

so who's Putin's pussy after all?

this clown

the "intelligence community" like Brennan and Clapper are known liars under oath about the true scope of their spying on Americans yet you continue to hold them up as paragons of virtue, veritable saints who would never betray America to advance their agenda.

so keep using a fashion mag's opinionated hit pieces to prove your lack of a point.

look at the bright side sparky9.5k .. you might get someone to buy a one of these slinky outfits ..

Oh snap! the fashion section is offline! what a shame.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:33 PM   #308
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
posting articles from such an unbiased source as VanityFair .. a fashion magazine .. isn't gonna help your already losing case sparky.

you are aware that Obama stopped the FBI/DOJ from interfering with the election to get Putin's approval of his Iran deal yeah?

this clown

+1

the "intelligence community" like Brennan and Clapper are known liars under oath about the true scope of their spying on Americans yet you continue to hold them up as paragons of virtue, veritable saints who would never betray America to advance their agenda.

so keep using a fashion mag's opinionated hit pieces to prove your lack of a point.

look at the bright side sparky9.5k .. you might get someone to buy a one of these slinky outfits ..

+1

The fact that the self-entitled, would-be despot is so vain that she cannot bring herself to admit she was the most piss-poor candidate for office in American history is truly funny, but her campaign of denial and her subterfuge to cast doubt on the legitimate winner has also been dangerous. hildebeest’s fragile ego has reportedly stood in the way of the American nation accepting the legitimate returns from the 2016 election.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:10 PM   #309
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:

you are aware that Obama stopped the FBI/DOJ from countering interference with the election to get Putin's approval of his Iran deal yeah? in 2014.

this clown

Right. And you expected me, and others, to beleive your Fox business YouTube clips were to be taken seriously?

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:11 PM   #310
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

his twitter statement was taken out of context. It does not mean he admits it.

I would have said what he said.

btw, his original post was deleted due to a typo and re-posted again with corrections.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...house-n1001706

“Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax,” Trump tweeted on Thursday morning. “And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist.”

"....say he fought back against this phony crime that didn’t exist, this horrendous false accusation, and he shouldn’t fight back, he should just sit back and take it. Could this be Obstruction? No, Mueller didn’t find Obstruction either. Presidential Harassment!"
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:33 PM   #311
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I'm surprised Pelosi hasn't said yet "We have to re-elect him in order to impeach him."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:38 PM   #312
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Right. And you expected me, and others, to beleive your Fox business YouTube clips were to be taken seriously?

My expectations for you are very very low.
and yet you continue to exceed them.

how do you do that?

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 05-31-2019, 07:44 AM   #313
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

""""INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE''''' From Billary's and Odumboo's own hitman
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 08:28 AM   #314
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
""""INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE''''' From Billary's and Odumboo's own hitman
Here in the real world Mueller stated the evidence wasn’t enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a broader conspiracy took place. There are over 140 contacts between the trump campaign and Russians and they are documented in Volume I but collusion isn’t a crime. Obstruction of Justice is a crime and Volume II has ten separate incidents of obstruction.
Barr is now involved in a conspiracy to cover up those crimes, he now claims Mueller could have made a conclusion if he chose to, so there’s nothing to stop him from doing so in the future.

Heads up...un redacted pages of Flynn’s actions regarding Russian Amb have been ordered to be made public before the end of the day. Winning!
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 08:31 AM   #315
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Here in the real world Mueller stated the evidence wasn’t enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a broader conspiracy took place. There are over 140 contacts between the trump campaign and Russians and they are documented in Volume I but collusion isn’t a crime. Obstruction of Justice is a crime and Volume II has ten separate incidents of obstruction.
Barr is now involved in a conspiracy to cover up those crimes, he now claims Mueller could have made a conclusion if he chose to, so there’s nothing to stop him from doing so in the future.

Heads up...un redacted pages of Flynn’s actions regarding Russian Amb have been ordered to be made public before the end of the day. Winning!
Trump IS WINNING!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women