Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41677
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2020, 08:02 PM   #301
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I think I’m right. You prove me wrong. But you can’t. I posted links. It’s there. Youhaven’t. Nobody else has either. Now prove them wrong. You can’t help yourself. BTW, there actually might be aliens running around the Galaxy. Who knows!!!!

Now, prove as of today, that the Trump team can not examine 22 dominion machines in Michigan. I posted the link that says they can.

As of today, prove Alito didn’t move up Murphy/Parnell lawsuit hearing one day to December 8th at 9am. I posted the link. You prove it wrong.

That’s how it works.

You have work to do. Run along now.
Well, time will tell, if I'm wrong I'll admit it in bold lettering that you were Right, are you willing to do the same?
and I will not post anything political for the next 6 months, will you do the same. Like the saying goes put up or STFP.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 08:04 PM   #302
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Well, time will tell, if I'm wrong I'll admit it in bold lettering that you were Right, are you willing to do the same?
and I will not post anything political for the next 6 months, will you do the same. Like the saying goes put up or STFP.
I gave you two examples prove me wrong. As of today.

But, it may be moot. You admitted to letting someone else used your account to post here. I’m pretty sure that’s a big violation of site rules. They may not have to prove it. Because you admitted to it.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 08:05 PM   #303
jmichael
Account Disabled

He is 25
Old 12-06-2020, 08:10 PM   #304
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
I gave you two examples prove me wrong. As of today.
I can see you're chicken shit to take up my challenge. I thinks Bambino doesn't even believe the stuff he post.
Prove me wrong, take up the challenge, Pussy
Old 12-06-2020, 08:11 PM   #305
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
He is 25
At least you dodged one bullet. I guess there’s no way to prove you wrong on that one.
Old 12-06-2020, 09:10 PM   #306
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
At least you dodged one bullet. I guess there’s no way to prove you wrong on that one.
What bullet?
Old 12-06-2020, 09:57 PM   #307
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Still swinging wildly from your barstool I see!

Ya know Bam I hadn't thought of Antifa or those pesky BLM crazies attacking Antifa or other BLM crazies!
Wait a second Bam, this isn't one of those crazy Trumpian conspiracies is it?
Well fuck me !
I'll bet it is!
I'll tell ya what ya do, why don't you go ahead and tweet about it!
You know, so it will get a run by the Lame duck in chief, see what he has to say
It's a least as good as anything Rudy's come up with, and you made it look so effortless!
Fucking Rudy!
Shit running down his face, and working so hard and you, well....like I said effortless!
Trump will probably take credit for it idea cutting you right out!
Then maybe he'll run it by Barr to see what can be done about those fuckers!
That's providing Barr hasn't yet told Trump to kiss his ass!
Yeah and when he cuts you out and lays claim to your theory, there goes your standing in the Maga world!
Wow!
Pretty dog eat dog in there huh?
Hell he might even fire you.
What?
You dont work for him?
That won't stop him he'll fire you anyways!
Never let a little thing like employment get in the way of a good firing!
You know, just like never letting something like the truth get in the way of a good lie!
Hey maybe while your in his office you ask for a pardon I heard their running a sale until January 20th.
Can never tell what might come up between now and then!
The Boy Scouts got it right Bam!
Always be prepared!
Naww better keep all that shit to yourself!

Quote:
They might have been attacked by Antifa or BLM. Me thincks you should move to Portland and hang out with those peaceful folks. I bet there’s some Asian hotties running around in those AMPs. Chop chop.
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 05:35 AM   #308
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Still swinging wildly from your barstool I see!

Ya know Bam I hadn't thought of Antifa or those pesky BLM crazies attacking Antifa or other BLM crazies!
Wait a second Bam, this isn't one of those crazy Trumpian conspiracies is it?
Well fuck me !
I'll bet it is!
I'll tell ya what ya do, why don't you go ahead and tweet about it!
You know, so it will get a run by the Lame duck in chief, see what he has to say
It's a least as good as anything Rudy's come up with, and you made it look so effortless!
Fucking Rudy!
Shit running down his face, and working so hard and you, well....like I said effortless!
Trump will probably take credit for it idea cutting you right out!
Then maybe he'll run it by Barr to see what can be done about those fuckers!
That's providing Barr hasn't yet told Trump to kiss his ass!
Yeah and when he cuts you out and lays claim to your theory, there goes your standing in the Maga world!
Wow!
Pretty dog eat dog in there huh?
Hell he might even fire you.
What?
You dont work for him?
That won't stop him he'll fire you anyways!
Never let a little thing like employment get in the way of a good firing!
You know, just like never letting something like the truth get in the way of a good lie!
Hey maybe while your in his office you ask for a pardon I heard their running a sale until January 20th.
Can never tell what might come up between now and then!
The Boy Scouts got it right Bam!
Always be prepared!
Naww better keep all that shit to yourself!
So, you harkened back to your Boy Scout days. I’ll bet you were prepared!

BAHAHAHAHA
Old 12-07-2020, 06:45 AM   #309
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, you harkened back to your Boy Scout days. I’ll bet you were prepared!

BAHAHAHAHA
Actually I never became a Boy scout, I went through all of the different levels as a Cub scout and then when it was time for me to become a Webelo scout the level just before Boy scout.
But they wanted me along with 20 or so other kids to sit around a camp fire singing Weblo Weblo Weblo repeating the word over and over I dont even remember if there were any other words.
But I knew that I wasn't was going to be in a group that sitting around singing what amounted to me as us singing, We blow!
Even as a 11 year old kid I knew that wasn't cool!
gave the Scoutmasters too many ideas!
Have a good day Bam!
Old 12-07-2020, 07:25 AM   #310
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually I never became a Boy scout, I went through all of the different levels as a Cub scout and then when it was time for me to become a Webelo scout the level just before Boy scout.
But they wanted me along with 20 or so other kids to sit around a camp fire singing Weblo Weblo Weblo repeating the word over and over I dont even remember if there were any other words.
But I knew that I wasn't was going to be in a group that sitting around singing what amounted to me as us singing, We blow!
Even as a 11 year old kid I knew that wasn't cool!
gave the Scoutmasters too many ideas!
Have a good day Bam!
As a Senior Scout do you “prepare” with PreparationH?????!!!!!
Old 12-07-2020, 07:35 AM   #311
bambino
Valued Poster

BTW, more news on the Michigan Dominion machine audit. It’s on. If one wants to do a “cursory” search on google to prove me wrong, have at it. The Plaintiff makes a statement at the end of the piece should describe how every honest, objective citizen should feel. Just get it right.

https://api.parler.com/l/rhs5l
Old 12-07-2020, 08:23 AM   #312
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
As a Senior Scout do you “prepare” with PreparationH?????!!!!!
Didn't stick around long enough to find out!
Old 12-07-2020, 08:55 AM   #313
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Again, 2000 was razor thin. According to this years results, a landslide. Biden supposedly got 80 million votes, crushing all records but didn’t have coattails. It’s obvious you don’t understand simple things. So I’m done with you.
It's obvious that you don't understand that many of those 80 million votes were votes against Trump (the biggest buffoon in the history of the presidency), more so than votes for Biden, and a lot of Republicans were included in that 80 million. You also don't understand that while those Republicans wanted the buffoon out, they probably didn't want the Democrats to control the Senate. It's really not that difficult to understand for us reasonable people, but you'd rather believe the baseless accusations of a deranged con man, that have consistently been laughed out of court.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:59 AM   #314
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really daddy do I have to?
Yeah Bam, until attacked they were peaceful!
But I did notice that we will not be discussing the constitutionality of a police force without identifying markings of any sort, being used against American citizens.
And given orders by our dictator in chief!
Or the postal service either!
Not gonna defend the indefensible!
Good for you!
Bambino claims to defend the constitution but he demonstrates that he doesn't give a fuck about the first amendment.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:03 AM   #315
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I post a link and you thinks it’s bullshit, you prove it wrong. It’s you that is confused,convoluted and wrong. In the US, you are innocent until proven guilty. If you think I’m guilty of posting bullshit, prove me wrong. Until then, as the saying goes, STFU. Trumps saying he won. He has to prove it. Just like Gore had to prove it. Gore lost. Maybe Trump will too. Maybe he won’t.
Posting bullshit isn't a crime, or you'd be locked up. Posting bullshit is protected by the first amendment, which you need to go back and read.

Election fraud is a crime, and in this case the burden of proof is on your people. They haven't even come close to proving what they need to in order to overturn the results, and they will not come close. Your right wing conspiracy links are meaningless, so no one is going to waste their time on them.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women