Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2015, 08:47 AM   #301
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Of course you do. You voted for him didn't you?
Lot of lame ass assumptions there LexusLover....

You think that you work for a person you vote for? Did you really just imply that?

You do not know who I voted for.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:48 AM   #302
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That's the way Obama does business. Almost everything he has ever done was unlawful. I don't even listen to the idiot anymore. If we had a Congress with some guts Obama would have been impeached a long time ago. The whole Obama administration is nothing but a circus act.

Jim
What does that make Congress?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:49 AM   #303
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I do not work for Obama.
you gotta be against him to not work for him
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:52 AM   #304
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

He threatened to veto a bill to imprison felons who illegally return to this country so they won't shoot down innocent U.S. CITIZENS, and then he "threatens" to allow unvetted people from the terrorist training grounds into this country, which means they entered illegally.
Did you just lie and think you are not going to get caught? Please show me where Obama has suggested they not be vetted according to current law. A law you seem to have had no problem with since 1980!

You really have taking lying and distorting to a new level. Shit if we listened to you, we'd all have Ebola....last year that was wtf you were running around fear mongering!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:00 AM   #305
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
They'd be welcomed with a house warming beheading.

Ask the Syrian Christians - who Obama won't prioritize for refugee status because they are, well, dead.
Since when did you start worrying about Middle Eastern Christians?

You do understand that Christians in Iraq lived in relative peace until GWB invaded Iraq?

I can't remember you crying about them , even though I have posted their displacement from that war numerous times on this board.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...istians-intro/

The Christian community in Iraq is one of the oldest in the region, dating back about 2,000 years, well before the introduction of Islam.

Since the start of the Iraq war in 2003, however, much the community has fled the country, diminishing its population within Iraq’s borders by about half.

Under Saddam Hussein, Iraq was ruled by the Baath party, a secular government. Hussein himself was a Sunni Muslim; Sunni Muslims comprise about 35 percent of Iraqis.

Since Hussein’s government was a minority government. Other minorities, including Christians, “felt much more protected under the Hussein regime than they do currently,” says Brian Katulis of the Center for American Progress.

How did the Christians benefit from Saddam Hussein?
“There was a kind of a social contract in Iraq,” between minorities and Hussein, says Adeed Dawisha, a professor at the University of Miami in Ohio. “Under Saddam, it was understood that if you don’t interfere in politics, then you are provided with a good life.”

“If the Christians supported Saddam, not because they loved what he was doing, it was the fear of the alternative,” Dawisha says.
As a result of turning their focus elsewhere, Christians prospered economically. They were businessmen, doctors, lawyers, and engineers. A select few were part of the political elite, like Tariq Aziz who served as foreign minister and deputy prime minister under Hussein.

According to Katulis, that created a “network of protection that existed through some of the leaders [in] Saddam’s inner circle … trickled on down through community
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:04 AM   #306
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
you gotta be against him to not work for him
Well then I work for and against almost all politicians as I support some things both parties propose and am against some things from either party. So you and LL have not supported anything Obama has done? Killing Osama....not supported by you and LL?

Can you be any more partisan?

Seriously , you two are saying the most ridiculous things. Do you just whole heartily support one party without question? How fucking stupid is that?

btw , you stolen 9k yet?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:11 AM   #307
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well then I work for and against almost all politicians as I support some things both parties propose and am against some things from either party. So you and LL have not supported anything Obama has done? Killing Osama....not supported by you and LL?

Can you be any more partisan?

Seriously , you two are saying the most ridiculous things. Do you just whole heartily support one party without question? How fucking stupid is that?

you are so full of shit WTF and I think that's the first full cuss word I've ever typed in here

you proclaim yourself above the fray at every self righteous turn but you have always and forever typed support for the dims and their destruction and at best you have adopted the middle ground but a few times...

I haven't kept score but if i had it would be something like this out of your 23,038 posts and counting

in favor of dims and/or idiotic posts combined----------19.642
Idiotic posts alone----------- 3,015
undecipherable---------------------- 381
Old 11-21-2015, 09:13 AM   #308
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lot of lame ass assumptions there LexusLover....
Is this the beginning of another one of your LAMEASS rabbit trails to avoid dealing with the thread topic about which you know little, but pretend to know a lot?

Give it a rest amateur.

Next thing you know, you'll be claiming Obaminable works for you!

Have you read the "Refugee Act of 1980"? Any case law interpretations?
Have you read the Bill just passed by the House?

As you are posting and running your "mouth" ... YOUR LOUDMOUTH BOSS who is taking up valuable space in the WH ... is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with the "Refugee Act of 1980" with regard to the "intended Syrian" refugees.

And he's NOT because he can't meet the standards!!!! Those aren't "assumptions" .. lame or otherwise.

And before you start down another "rabbit trail" of yours ... the burden of PROOF is on the PROPONENTS of allowing refugees into this country and not on those "opposed" to them being brought to this country.

You will notice, if you desire to notice, that CONGRESS gave the President certain powers in the "Refugee Act of 1980" because that is the prerogative of CONGRESS pursuant to the U.S. Constitution, and before the President can exercise those powers "he" must meet certain threshhold requirements from verification of the absence of certain "attributes" of the INTENDED REFUGEES to the availability of a place in which they can stay and FUNDING for the ENTITLEMENTS of the refugees once "in country."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:21 AM   #309
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
you are so full of shit WTF and I think that's the first full cuss word I've ever typed in here
I can not help if you agree with LexusLiar's ignorant thought , that if you vote for someone, that means you work for them!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:25 AM   #310
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can not help if you agree with LexusLiar's ignorant thought , that if you vote for someone, that means you work for them!
if you voted for him you worked for him, past tense

you could always repent, which means 'turn", do an about face , go in the other direction

but you haven't, you give him full typed support, so you have continued to work for him

there has been no lapse, so yes you worked for him and you work for him

even without your active support, if you don't work against him, you actually work for him
Old 11-21-2015, 09:26 AM   #311
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Is this the beginning of another one of your LAMEASS rabbit trails to avoid dealing with the thread topic about which you know little, but pretend to know a lot?

Give it a rest amateur.

Next thing you know, you'll be claiming Obaminable works for you!

Have you read the "Refugee Act of 1980"? Any case law interpretations?
Have you read the Bill just passed by the House?

As you are posting and running your "mouth" ... YOUR LOUDMOUTH BOSS who is taking up valuable space in the WH ... is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with the "Refugee Act of 1980" with regard to the "intended Syrian" refugees.

And he's NOT because he can't meet the standards!!!! Those aren't "assumptions" .. lame or otherwise.

And before you start down another "rabbit trail" of yours ... the burden of PROOF is on the PROPONENTS of allowing refugees into this country and not on those "opposed" to them being brought to this country.

You will notice, if you desire to notice, that CONGRESS gave the President certain powers in the "Refugee Act of 1980" because that is the prerogative of CONGRESS pursuant to the U.S. Constitution, and before the President can exercise those powers "he" must meet certain threshhold requirements from verification of the absence of certain "attributes" of the INTENDED REFUGEES to the availability of a place in which they can stay and FUNDING for the ENTITLEMENTS of the refugees once "in country."
So you are in the predicting that the President in not in compliance....because I have seen no court ruling stating that he is guilty of such. Are you making a prediction that Obama will be found guilty?

Is that like your Ebola prediction?

Now my question is....once legally in this country , just how the fuck are GGov's going to ban them from entering their state? There are already Syrian refugee's here....you know that right? Care to guess how many right here in Houston?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:27 AM   #312
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you and LL have not supported anything Obama has done? Killing Osama....not supported by you and LL?
I thought the U.S.military killed OBL? U.S. miltiary did!

Like I said. You're an AMATEUR.

Go argue with yourself, but make sure you record it for your own protection.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:33 AM   #313
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default With that line of reasoning, Hillary didn't get anyone killed in Benfuckingazi!

Quote:
I thought the U.S.military killed OBL? U.S. miltiary did!

Like I said. You're an AMATEUR.

The Commander in Chief made the call.

A call Bush never made.

His call was to invade Iraq

btw Gay people write in bold red. Not that you're gay but....

Now this issue will be much ado about nothing , much like your fear mongering Ebola predictions were.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:07 AM   #314
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Heck, other than Jordan and Turkey which share borders with Syria, none of those countries are taking in any refugees. SOTF had an excellent idea - did you notice how the bleeding-heart libtards in this thread like WTFagboy completely ignored it? They have a problem anytime someone tries to apply common sense to a problem!

Turkey is not an Arab country, for starters...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:08 AM   #315
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I can not help if you agree with LexusLiar's ignorant thought, that if you vote for someone, that means you work for them!
Actually it has more to do with paying taxes than voting. And LL has it backwards. If you pay taxes, then THE FUCKERS WORK FOR YOU! Don't ever forget that. Fuck the political class. You pay their salaries. That means when you say jump, they'd better say "how high?" Otherwise, fire their asses!

Welcome to the Tea Party, fagboy. I knew you'd get here eventually.

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women