Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2020, 08:08 PM   #301
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Cover my ass about what? Those folks are rednecks, and I voted for Trump, and Romney before him. You people assume you know my political views, because I call out Trump failings. You can't conceive of a non-liberal writing bad shit about your King
Cover your clear bullshit bias, that’s what. Everyone can see your partisan crap. but you’re trying to pretend you have some measure of impartiality by saying “I voted for Trump herp derp!” Like that makes your shitty taking points any less stupid.

Everyone here debunked your ass and you keep crawling back here and saying the same bullshit WE JUST GOT DONE CORRECTING YOU ON.

You’re not a non liberal, Chung. You’re a liberal, dude. There’s nothing wrong with saying you picked a fucking side. Man up and just own up to it.

Everything you said, Chung, you got called out on. Everything. There is not a single point you made that was actually fucking correct.

But watch you come back with the same bullshit attacks and then say it’s our fault for not understanding you when we just got done correcting your dumbass talking points AGAIN.

You coming in here with your weak ass shit is the definition of insanity because you keep doing it thinking it’s going to change the next time.

It’s you bitching and crying, Chung.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 08:14 PM   #302
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You do, if you want to impart a modicum of understanding.. Do you think Democrats will hate Scott being the candidate? He will pull black votes?
They hated Ben Carson when he ran for President in 16.

Democrat politicians are the biggest fucking racists in America. Wonder if they’re going to denounce Richard Spencer endorsing Biden? You know, the “creator” of the alt right? The white nationalist?

And you shouldn’t talk about understanding when you’re clearly devoid of any understanding of anything beyond what CNN tells you.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 09:08 PM   #303
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Hiring an illegal immigrant isn't a crime, though.

No, I was attacking Hillary for attacking the women who were accusing Bill. I thought women were to be believed? Hmm?

But you didn't cite it.

I mean, he did finance his own campaign.. so of course his name would be on the back of any given check because it was HIS money. It wasn't like he had any Super PACs funding him.

I never said he raped him. I said he allegedly did. And that Hillary attacked the women accusing him. Also, Monica had literal cum on her blue dress. Wonder where that came from.

He was impeached, dude.

That's why I've been saying alleged. Are you enjoying attacking a straw man?

No, I don't. Because NONE of her witnesses backed her up on her stories. She's been CAUGHT lying. Her own stories contradict her own past. She barely remembered anything.

Never said I did. I said Bill allegedly raped women and that the real target was Hillary attacking the women who were accusing him. You act like both of them were saints above scrutiny. They're not. They're pieces of shit.

So, I give you a link that details what happened in Haiti, you refuse to believe it and are continually asking me to prove to you why they suck? Meanwhile, you give me editorials and conspiracy theories from partisan sites? Pathetic.

Is it his job to know what every agency is doing in every city and in every room? No.

Right.. I'm sure his advisers ask him "Sir, are we going to keep kids locked up in cages like Obama did?" You act like Trump is looking over everyone's shoulders. No, he's not.

Writing a policy isn't the same as managing the acts of every agent, ever.

Mm hmm... because Democrats never use people as political weapons, right? Like, they don't try to use women, blacks, and LGBT as political weapons.

No, only someone as ignorant as you would say that. The rest of us know better.. well, may not Chung.

I have a problem with anyone coming here illegally, period.

Ignorant

No. Being classically liberal means you generally advocate for more freedoms of ideas. Dave Rubin is an example of a classical liberal. I don't always agree with classical liberals but at least I know they don't want to fuck up the country like commies such as you do.

Actually, I did. You're just so bent out of shape attacking a straw man that you fail to attack it.

You're the one who brought it up because you're losing the political discussion.

Nope. I just don't need to turn this into a philosophical discussion about good/evil, moral/immoral because YOU can't argue politics properly.

Um... yeah?

Yes. We are fundamentally different. I want to people to keep more money they earn. You want to take it. Ergo, YOU are immoral.

I would never want to drive a Brinks truck. Too much pressure.

But they didn't half the spread of the virus. They just paused it. Guess what? People are getting infected again. You cannot stop this virus. It's not some neighbor who will go away. EVERYONE is going to get it. And curtailed the loss of life? Several countries have had several deaths.

I don't know how other countries managed the virus. But I do see the numbers. They didn't stop shit. People got infected. People died. You want to know what other countries didn't do though? HAVE STUPID ASS PROTESTS AND RIOTS BY THE TEN THOUSANDS IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC.

You can be positive for covid, die of a heart attack and your death will be ruled as a "covid death."

Yes, his name is Joe Biden when he says he wants to MANDATE mask wearing federally.

Trump has made many mistakes. I've literally never said the man was flawless. But you keep thinking that I'm saying that. As does Chung. You people have this penchant to attack strawmen.

I'm sure a lot of Americans wouldn't mind going after Congress.

I gave you a link explaining the Haiti situation and Clinton. You haven't read it yet. No, dude. You do NOT have the ability to learn. You are ignorant in your views and because you don't want to move an inch in your apparent defense for the left, you remain willfully ignorant.

It's not my job to teach you. Never said it was. Everything I say is readily accessible in other outlets. It's up to you to read things you don't normally want to read. But you're too afraid to do that. Typical commie

No, your arguments the bar. And everyone is better than you in that regard.

I only watched the Nick Sandman video

While explaining ethics with the judge, try to weasel out of why a person without a SSN could pull a permit for a job. And you attacked the woman who accused Brett. *Allegedly*. Cite a court ruling they were raped. Stop doing a double standard. And ignoring all the links I supplied when with trumps lying and such. If a Federal judge says it, that's good enough for me. But we know you will accept hearsay against those you don't like but will practially ignore a hard truth when it is for your buddy. Especially when he finanaced Stormy to keep her mouth shut. And financed again the lawyers fees about the NDA case where he didn't sign the agreement. That was real smart. But you ain't gonna admit he makes mistakes. Especially when proved in court. So, stop being two faced and drop the tauntrum by bringing up *alleged* stuff. Hold your buddy to the same standard. And show me where it's wrong to jizz on a dress. He didn't allegedly rape. So again, stop using anything less than what you hold your boy up to. And you didn't list Politico, NPR or BBC as mainstream. So, if you cherry pick anything i've supplied, that's on you. Like the supposed study for hydroxychloroquine that wasn't double blind. Speaking of blind, Still think stephen miller just blends into the background of white paint on the wall like pence? That's the gnat that put all the immigration stuff together for trump. Find it highly suspect that trump would never know any of it with an advisor pov matching what is happening. Keep saying he didn't know. Party of denyers (sp) like you say the demos are liars. And just because I wrote the militarizing bit doesn't mean I believe it, I just stated others do. But you have a history of knowing what's in my head, along with others here. Well, I should be president to and rubber stamp foreigners to be US citizens like trump does for his wife and family. Can you cite a definition for a greedy liberal communist. And you keep forgetting the link to definition of evil. Not even a wiki link. Till then, I see no reason to read the Haiti link since you want to ignore it. And you have the same motivations for $$$ as your buddy. That mean you get sued as much as him? I don't. And I don't sue people. But I sure do pay for things. So, we have a fundamental difference between us and that probably won't change. I already know the virus is like cancer: live long enough, you will get it. And people will die. But you are ignoring that there are measures that can be taken that will greatly limit the loss of life. You just have a problem saying that where other world leaders succeeded in minimizing loss of life, our leader fucked it up and refuses to take responsibility. I sure know you'd be screaming to hang Obama if it was him in office now. But you don't want to admit that with trump. And no, Biden isn't in office now. Mitch is and he's doing a bang up job with a compliant prez, a Suharto cabinet, and cult of personality appointments. Well, those that haven't been convicted, in pre-trial diversion or serving time. So, keep kissing the ring. As i've listened yesterday what these repubs have been saying and what has been happening, I ain't buying it because it flies counter what have been reported by non-mainstream media. Keep using those school yard kiddie tactic to prop up your point.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 10:07 PM   #304
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I got one for you, Aoi. If everyone will get Corona, why close anything down, why hurry a vaccine? Your favorite President did/is doing both. I support him more than you. He did all the right things, until mid-May when he got tired of the problem, and decided to forget it ever existed, in fact lobbying against anything (masks, social distancing) that pretended the virus has not, in fact, withered away
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:01 AM   #305
Aoi
meh

Quote:
I got one for you, Aoi. If everyone will get Corona, why close anything down, why hurry a vaccine? Your favorite President did/is doing both. I support him more than you. He did all the right things, until mid-May when he got tired of the problem, and decided to forget it ever existed, in fact lobbying against anything (masks, social distancing) that pretended the virus has not, in fact, withered away
Who the hell wouldn’t want to brag about the fastest vaccine ever developed? Are you fucking kidding? That is ultimate bragging rights.

And I am right, everyone will get the virus. But that doesn’t mean Trump knows this. Because he’s still listening to that ass hole Fauci.

He did all the right things until May? You’re the guy who said he didn’t do enough this entire time? And now that I called you out on it, you’re trying to back out of that. God, you’re ignorant, Chung.

When did he ever forget it ever existed? Are you ignoring how the media and virtually all Democrat politicians ignored to allow “peaceful” protesting?

As for the masks and social distancing, he never once spoke against it. He just didn’t repeat that Marxist crap.

I actually resent Trump pushing for masks like they fucking matter. They don’t. He should stick to his guns and push for the removal of those blasted things.

But, of course you’re going to ignore the facts again because the little man on CNN tells you to hate Trump.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:08 AM   #306
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equipeeler55 View Post
Yes, I do think the democrats would hate Scott being the candidate and yes, he would siphon black votes. He is intelligent, articulate, and well respected in the Republican Party. He comes from the south and relates to the people in the region while coming from the bottom up in life. He is responsible for the “Opportunity Zone” legislation which is bringing in money and local projects in impoverished neighborhoods. With another 4 years from Trump this impact will be able to be felt in the daily lives of people living in these areas. Being a black American, by Democrats definition of racists, he can not be one. Taking away the Democrats racism charge against a republican is like taking a bottle away from a baby. They need it to survive. Yes, he would be called Uncle Tom, Sell out, Token, etc..... He can not be called a instrument of Wall Street or a country club elite. The Democrats would have to be very careful in their persecution of him because the backlash from the black American population could be significant. Lastly, he would be universally popular with republicans.

Also, isn’t it funny typing this out on my iPad that when spelling republican and Democrat, that the “D” always autocorrects to a capital letter while the “r”Does not. Just another plug from big tech.
Are you kidding. The Democrats, true to their KKK heritage, would never let Scott live to see the Inauguration if he won.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:21 AM   #307
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
While explaining ethics with the judge, try to weasel out of why a person without a SSN could pull a permit for a job. And you attacked the woman who accused Brett. *Allegedly*. Cite a court ruling they were raped. Stop doing a double standard. And ignoring all the links I supplied when with trumps lying and such. If a Federal judge says it, that's good enough for me. But we know you will accept hearsay against those you don't like but will practially ignore a hard truth when it is for your buddy. Especially when he finanaced Stormy to keep her mouth shut. And financed again the lawyers fees about the NDA case where he didn't sign the agreement. That was real smart. But you ain't gonna admit he makes mistakes. Especially when proved in court. So, stop being two faced and drop the tauntrum by bringing up *alleged* stuff. Hold your buddy to the same standard. And show me where it's wrong to jizz on a dress. He didn't allegedly rape. So again, stop using anything less than what you hold your boy up to. And you didn't list Politico, NPR or BBC as mainstream. So, if you cherry pick anything i've supplied, that's on you. Like the supposed study for hydroxychloroquine that wasn't double blind. Speaking of blind, Still think stephen miller just blends into the background of white paint on the wall like pence? That's the gnat that put all the immigration stuff together for trump. Find it highly suspect that trump would never know any of it with an advisor pov matching what is happening. Keep saying he didn't know. Party of denyers (sp) like you say the demos are liars. And just because I wrote the militarizing bit doesn't mean I believe it, I just stated others do. But you have a history of knowing what's in my head, along with others here. Well, I should be president to and rubber stamp foreigners to be US citizens like trump does for his wife and family. Can you cite a definition for a greedy liberal communist. And you keep forgetting the link to definition of evil. Not even a wiki link. Till then, I see no reason to read the Haiti link since you want to ignore it. And you have the same motivations for $$$ as your buddy. That mean you get sued as much as him? I don't. And I don't sue people. But I sure do pay for things. So, we have a fundamental difference between us and that probably won't change. I already know the virus is like cancer: live long enough, you will get it. And people will die. But you are ignoring that there are measures that can be taken that will greatly limit the loss of life. You just have a problem saying that where other world leaders succeeded in minimizing loss of life, our leader fucked it up and refuses to take responsibility. I sure know you'd be screaming to hang Obama if it was him in office now. But you don't want to admit that with trump. And no, Biden isn't in office now. Mitch is and he's doing a bang up job with a compliant prez, a Suharto cabinet, and cult of personality appointments. Well, those that haven't been convicted, in pre-trial diversion or serving time. So, keep kissing the ring. As i've listened yesterday what these repubs have been saying and what has been happening, I ain't buying it because it flies counter what have been reported by non-mainstream media. Keep using those school yard kiddie tactic to prop up your point.
No.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 05:33 AM   #308
Equipeeler55
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Are you kidding. The Democrats, true to their KKK heritage, would never let Scott live to see the Inauguration if he won.

Hahahaha! You are so correct. Every once in a while I lose my mind and actually think democrats may eventually have some consequences for their actions. History has proven that not to be the case.
Equipeeler55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:23 PM   #309
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Who the hell wouldn’t want to brag about the fastest vaccine ever developed? Are you fucking kidding? That is ultimate bragging rights.

And I am right, everyone will get the virus. But that doesn’t mean Trump knows this. Because he’s still listening to that ass hole Fauci.

He did all the right things until May? You’re the guy who said he didn’t do enough this entire time? And now that I called you out on it, you’re trying to back out of that. God, you’re ignorant, Chung.

When did he ever forget it ever existed? Are you ignoring how the media and virtually all Democrat politicians ignored to allow “peaceful” protesting?

As for the masks and social distancing, he never once spoke against it. He just didn’t repeat that Marxist crap.

I actually resent Trump pushing for masks like they fucking matter. They don’t. He should stick to his guns and push for the removal of those blasted things.

But, of course you’re going to ignore the facts again because the little man on CNN tells you to hate Trump.

You are a one percenter on the vaccine. Every country in the world, basically, wants a vaccine. You are so smart knowing a vaccine is futile, everyone will get covid regardless. What is Marxist about masks? Do you know what Marxism is?

Trump did do everything right until May. I said he was 2 weeks late closing off China and Europe, that's all. Why does the hard core right feel like it needs to twist others' words?
Old 08-27-2020, 01:43 PM   #310
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
You are a one percenter on the vaccine. Every country in the world, basically, wants a vaccine. You are so smart knowing a vaccine is futile, everyone will get covid regardless.
We've never developed a successful coronavirus vaccine yet... it's not that it's futile, it's futile given the option of just allowing 200K old Americans die rather than crush our economy any longer. If we end up in a 2nd great depression with 25% unemployment stalking the land for the next 10 years vs. reopening now and have 200K geezers die now rather than this Winter, will it have been worth the wait?

Quote:
What is Marxist about masks? Do you know what Marxism is?
Marxist?...well if we accept that Marxism (socialism, nazism, et al) puts the welfare of the state ahead of the rights of the individual... then yeah its Marxist. If the state can compel one to wear a mask, it can compel you to wear a star of david, or a pink triangle, or it can round you up and send you off to a camp. Basically, COVID has allowed every tinpot dictator to try and lockdown their state. Oddly they all seem to be Democrats... wonder why that is?

Quote:
Trump did do everything right until May. I said he was 2 weeks late closing off China and Europe, that's all.
And he was racist for that...right? Because I seem to remember that being the narrative.

Quote:
Why does the hard core right feel like it needs to twist others' words?
Is there a Hard core Left? asking for a friend
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 03:31 PM   #311
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Quote:
No.
Glad you agree with me.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 07:36 PM   #312
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Glad you agree with me.
Nobody agrees with you.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 07:53 PM   #313
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You are a one percenter on the vaccine.
And? I haven't had a vaccine shot in over a decade. And I've literally only gotten sick maybe an average of once every 3 years and it usually only lasts a half day, IF that. I think I'm perfectly fine, thank you. Fuck a vaccine.

Quote:
Every country in the world, basically, wants a vaccine.
What a pathetic way to argue, Chung. But then, that's been your MO this entire time. "Look at how many politicians support Biden, he MUST be better, amirite???!" "More people agree with me, so obviously you're wrong!"

Quote:
You are so smart knowing a vaccine is futile, everyone will get covid regardless.
I am smart, Chung. Very much so. There hasn't been a vaccine for the common cold. Do you really think a vaccine is just going to magically come out, not even a year after a new strain of a virus is discovered? Fuck, you're gullible. I actually think, instead of pushing a vaccine, Trump should be pushing for alternative ways to treat the symptoms of covid instead of pushing for a vaccine.

Quote:
What is Marxist about masks?
It's marxist when the braindead motto is "Wear a mask, save lives" and I'm forced to wear one by the arm of the government.

Quote:
Do you know what Marxism is?
It's when the government forced businesses to shut down against their will, allow only certain industries to remain "essential", force masks on people and force people to act a certain way around everyone, all in the name of some bullshit ass "security" that makes no logical damn sense.

Quote:
Trump did do everything right until May.
No, he didn't. Him closing done April was a huge mistake. He should have opened right after the initial two weeks. It was after he re-opened, that he did the right thing and let the reigns lose.

Quote:
I said he was 2 weeks late closing off China and Europe, that's all.
Based on what, exactly? Your hindsight? He closed down travel in early March, which was way before cases were popping up left and right. Any idiot can sit on the sidelines, watch a replay and think they can play the game better than the people actually out on the field.

Quote:
Why does the hard core right feel like it needs to twist others' words?
1. Define "hard core right" so we can avoid strawmen.
2. Twist your words? Everything you said is a bunch of heresay, Chung. And most of it is absolute bullshit, devoid of context.

You don't know the first thing about honesty with regards to an actual discussion because every time you get your ass called out on something, you conveniently ignore it, then come back and pull out the same Groundhogs day routine. At some point, I'd think you'd finally get the picture and learn to actually discuss views beyond "But look at what the TV tells me!" but you can't even do that. You are awful at discussing politics and your understanding of it is essentially no better than a cartoon character.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 12:00 AM   #314
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

pencil dicked young asian male hangs out on hooker board to regurgitate white supremacist talking points nonstop using angry language of undereducated, aggrieved rednecks newly indoctrinated on 4chan/8chan and stormfront forums...surely there's nothing wrong with his mental makeup *cough**cough*seung-hui cho*cough**cough*virginia tech*cough*

sorta reminds me of chappelle's blind black klansman bit...
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 12:10 AM   #315
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
COVID has allowed every tinpot dictator to try and lockdown their state. Oddly they all seem to be Democrats... wonder why that is?

our Governor shut down Texas.. Trump shut down America.

Is there a Hard core Left? asking for a friend
of course.

Quote:
And? I haven't had a vaccine shot in over a decade.

it has been 2 decades for me.. and
?

What a pathetic way to argue, Chung. But then, that's been your MO this entire time. "Look at how many politicians support Biden, he MUST be better, amirite???!" "More people agree with me, so obviously you're wrong!"

that is not my argument, it's you trying to ascribe thoughts to me. I don't even say Biden is better. I'm saying you are in an extreme minority that believes a vaccine is worthless. Trump and every Leader in the advanced World desires a vaccine, because they think it will reduce illness and death. you scoff at all of them. too bad they aren't as smart as you, and are wasting time, energy and money chasing a bullshit vaccine.

Do you really think a vaccine is just going to magically come out, not even a year after a new strain of a virus is discovered? Fuck, you're gullible.

see what you are doing? you ask me a question, then assume my answer.. then label me "gullible". no, I think it will be well into next year at the earliest, before a vaccine is out. your guy Trump said tonight it will come by this December.

It's when the government forced businesses to shut down against their will, allow only certain industries to remain "essential", force masks on people and force people to act a certain way around everyone, all in the name of some bullshit ass "security" that makes no logical damn sense.

I agree.. I'm the one who bitched about Trump picking winners and losers.. Wal-Mart and Home Depot, and Amazon, while local small business got fucked. you are following what I said earlier.

No, he didn't. Him closing done April was a huge mistake. He should have opened right after the initial two weeks. It was after he re-opened, that he did the right thing and let the reigns lose.

partially agree.. the initial "shutdown".. by the way, there never was a shut down. most business remained open, albeit in reduced form.. the initial response should have been 15 days of bending the curve, then put reasonable measure in place, like we have. I disagree that NO measures should be in place, but 15 days would have accomplished much. Trump did the wrong thing when you think he did the right thing. he basically decided the virus wasn't worth his effort, handed it off to the States, pretended the virus had withered away, or was about to. that is not a proper response.

Based on what, exactly? Your hindsight? He closed down travel in early March, which was way before cases were popping up left and right.

Trump had knowledge of Corona virus cases in mid-January. Peter Navarro warned him in late January that this was going to be a major problem. I gave Trump slack, and only said he was 2 weeks late. Europe already had cases, so the China shutdown turned out to be worthless, besides the fact that 40,000 were exempt.

At some point, I'd think you'd finally get the picture and learn to actually discuss views beyond "But look at what the TV tells me!" but you can't even do that. You are awful at discussing politics and your understanding of it is essentially no better than a cartoon character.
you are falling back on your same bullshit of ascribing.. I don't get my information from TV, but you refuse to admit that, and will keep saying I'm a CNN Pawn, because you have no other explanation why a guy who voted for Trump (and Romney before him)
could be criticizing him as I have. where do you get your information? you are farther to the right than Genghis Khan

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women