Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47741
pyramider46370
bambino40443
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #301
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Is that right, Miss Monster,
Well,

And if you went to college in West Tennessee - good for you. There are some wonderful people there.
WOW!! Just...just WOW!! Now I already knew better than to expect a coherent answer out of you (as everyone else has) but this was by far one of your most pathetic replies yet. Your slow ass is so damn incompetent that you actually helped me in your reply more than you were able to defend Asshole.

You avoided answering my question about Flynn which was actually one of the smartest things you have done to date. Especially after his offering to testify in exchange for saving his own ass. Hate to break this to you sugar tits but THAT IS EVIDENCE SNOWFLAKE!!

Your answer to Jeff Sessions recusing himself supports my argument not yours dipshit. Of course it was to avoid conflict smart one, the conflict was his ass getting busted lying about Russia under oath 3 times. Guess what smart one, THAT IS EVIDENCE SNOWFLAKE!!

Didn't think you had an answer for Nunes, once again you were at least smart enough to keep your worthless mouth shut about him.

Your answer to the FBI investigating Asshole, was not only hilarious, it shows everyone exactly what you Asshole supporter are, HYPOCRITES! All of the sudden the FBI is an evil entity that is out to get Asshole, but you Asshole supporters were singing a different tune 6 months ago now weren't you??? Dumb Ass

And yes I did go to school in W. Tennessee and for once we agree. There is a lot of wonderful people there.
Old 04-05-2017, 05:28 PM   #302
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
This thread is supposed to be about how Trump is an asshole and an inept President. Now we have a sideshow about providers?

I statement like this (quoted above) would suggest that AE thinks she is a hotter commodity than FP.

Would AE care to boast about popularity and provider standing on ECCIE? Maybe this would be fun!

Well Cap'n for the sake of fairness, I will state that there is NO such thing as derailing a Monster thread. Especially when it involves seeing grandma Ellen getting her ass handed to her by a much younger & smarter provider
Other than that you are spot on in regards to what this thread is about.

Quote:
You have got to be kidding me??? You are telling me what this thread is about??? Go look back at some of your posts - and than get back to me. And why would I boost about popularity and provider standing with you - I don't care about that. I'm an old hoogar - I know where I stand and I'm happy with it. What are you yapping about?
Well Grandma, as the person who started this I will tell YOU what this thread is about. And Cap'n is right, but not only was this a thread to exploit what a moron that fake president is. As I stated early on, I started this thread cause I knew how easy it would be to get you Asshole supporting Snowflakes all worked up, and then watch you mentally challenged individuals go round and round in circles. And that is exactly what you, LustyFag, VeeScrub, and the dumb ass Pussy have done this entire thread so from the bottom of Monster's heart I thank you Grandma!!

Old 04-05-2017, 09:59 PM   #303
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You betcha.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:10 PM   #304
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Which provider would that be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Well Cap'n for the sake of fairness, I will state that there is NO such thing as derailing a Monster thread. Especially when it involves seeing grandma Ellen getting her ass handed to her by a much younger & smarter provider
Other than that you are spot on in regards to what this thread is about.

Well Grandma, as the person who started this I will tell YOU what this thread is about. And Cap'n is right, but not only was this a thread to exploit what a moron that fake president is. As I stated early on, I started this thread cause I knew how easy it would be to get you Asshole supporting Snowflakes all worked up, and then watch you mentally challenged individuals go round and round in circles. And that is exactly what you, LustyFag, VeeScrub, and the dumb ass Pussy have done this entire thread so from the bottom of Monster's heart I thank you Grandma!!

Old 04-06-2017, 12:12 PM   #305
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
You betcha.
For Trump haters (like me and most patriotic and true Americans), we don't even need to be patient. A little nugget arrive almost daily:

Another partisan hack, Nunes, (bigly pretending to be competent and fair) is EXPOSED. Nunes is being investigated for ethics violations. The swamp monsters attach themselves to this lying sack of shit sociaopath Trump. And they pay the price.

And yes, sooooo much more is coming....
Old 04-06-2017, 12:48 PM   #306
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Default So much more to come...

Under investigation, Trump ally steps down from House Russia probe

"The Republican head of a congressional inquiry into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election said he would temporarily step aside from the probe on Thursday because he is under investigation for disclosing classified information.

Devin Nunes, chairman of the House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and an ally of Republican President Donald Trump, characterized charges that he made unauthorized disclosures of classified information as "entirely false and politically motivated."

The surprise disclosure that Nunes was under investigation injected new uncertainty into the wider Russia probe by his committee. The investigation is one of several in Congress examining whether Russia tried to influence the election in Trump’s favor, mostly by hacking Democratic operatives' emails and releasing embarrassing information, or possibly by colluding with Trump associates."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1781TE
Old 04-06-2017, 03:22 PM   #307
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Under investigation, Trump ally steps down from House Russia probe

"The Republican head of a congressional inquiry into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election said he would temporarily step aside from the probe on Thursday because he is under investigation for disclosing classified information.

Devin Nunes, chairman of the House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and an ally of Republican President Donald Trump, characterized charges that he made unauthorized disclosures of classified information as "entirely false and politically motivated."

The surprise disclosure that Nunes was under investigation injected new uncertainty into the wider Russia probe by his committee. The investigation is one of several in Congress examining whether Russia tried to influence the election in Trump’s favor, mostly by hacking Democratic operatives' emails and releasing embarrassing information, or possibly by colluding with Trump associates."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1781TE
Yes we will be "injecting with a Russian probe" shortly.

Get your mind out of the gutter. What would a psychoanalyst say about your vocabulary?

You're a sex repressed subject who spends hours every day on a hooker board, and a conspiracy theorist.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:25 PM   #308
pussycat
Valued Poster

In addition your Avatar should also be examined by a psychoanalyst. Don't you know that clowns are a universal icon for terror and menace?
Don't you know that John Wayne Gayse the gay S&M serial killer of young men used to love to dress up as a clown, and visit children in hospitals?
When I see your Avatar with the clownish Cap'n hand in hand with a hot girl I know something un-healthy is going on.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:36 PM   #309
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You betcha.

While you're toasting haters. Maybe a lot since 3 million people voted against him and his approval rating is 35%, let's think way back to 2 days ago. You know when you told me we can't afford to be the savior of others. They have to solve their own crises. President of the United States and not the globe.

Well now there is talk of taking actions. Funny how things change that fast with this White House. Funny how when Obama wanted to do something it was a bad idea (according to Trump), funny how when Trump initially wanted to do nothing it was a good idea and now I'm betting you think it's a great idea to do something now right? Oh the hypocrisy.

And before you mention Obama and his red line and no action being why he was bad. Remember how our country works. He needed Congress to approve action. He asked for it and wasn't granted it. Sure he could have gone and done it without it, but then he would have been crucified for that too.

So I guess when you said there was more to come, you meant more BS.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:38 PM   #310
pussycat
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1059364690]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post

HELLO!!! The reason for the decrease in the percentage of people in the work force is simple -- baby boomers like myself have reached retirement age and have left the work force.

The increase in the number of people on food stamps was due to the 2008 recession. That number has been going down DRASTICALLY in recent years. The recession also affected the national debt. Try to understand cause and affect. See the link below.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.87c32f0a11d7

Your comment, again, on a 5% increase in average family income in one year -- how stupid are you? For the third time, I will point out to you that the 5% increase was over a 4 or 5 year period. Do you finally understand???? Do I have to say it for a fourth time?

Health care insurance premiums? I can't find any source of information that supports your statement. Here is something that states the average cost of health care premiums has gone DOWN!! http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/27/avera...tudy-says.html

I am not super rich. I consider myself middle class. I think you have a convoluted idea of what is and what is not the middle class. Like most people working while Obama was in office I put money into a 401k program. Most of my money was invested in rather conservative stocks and I made a bundle before my retirement. Had I been more aggressive I would have made 2 or 3 bundles. Yes the rich got richer, just like Trump. But we in the middle class had the exact same opportunities as the super rich. If you didn't make out well, don't blame Obama.
There is no way you can spin your way out of this. Since Obama things got even worse, with more people in poverty, on government assistance, with lower wages, and on and on...

But this was just the most recent crisis in over twenty years of declining wages, incomes, and rising costs of living for MOST Americans.

The reason is because of the trade deficit, which is because of the de-regulation of trade, labor, and financial transfers.

All these de-regulations have enriched the very wealthy and corporations while leaving most people in the dust.

I am rich. I am very rich. I am among the tiniest fraction of the one percent. I know what I'm talking about. After 1994 I only pay 15% in Capital Gains Taxes!!!! Ha ha ha. Do you know what I used to pay before that??????

Oh man come on. Read any article or book or go on Youtube and look at the hollowing out of the Middle Class.

Here in Texas we are booming, and never saw much of the recession because of the oil boom in those years. The population of Texas has gone from 16 million in 1883 to 27 million today, and construction and selling tooth paste and cars to all these new people guarantees everything is fine, but most parts of the country are not like that.

And the labor participation rate being determined by retirement is a lie. I not only gave you the participation number but also the figures on the numbers of families who don't have a single member in the labor force to illustrate that this effects families and peoples of all ages and has nothing to do with retirement....and baby boomers don't retire anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby boomers don't retire. The oldest ones are now in their early 70s and I don't know one who is out of the labor force. All of them are still working. People today only retire when their in their 80s, if even then.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:40 PM   #311
pussycat
Valued Poster

Oh correction.

I do know two baby boomers who are unemployed.

Bill and Hilary Clinton!
Old 04-06-2017, 05:37 PM   #312
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Thumbs up Cap'n infuriates pussycat and makes him very angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Yes we will be "injecting with a Russian probe" shortly.
Well, I certainly have pussycat unhinged.

This racist, bigoted, ball of excrement pussycat still hasn't shown us the "proof" that 3 million people VOTED illegally for Hillary. He threw out bullshit and hoped people would believe it. LOL. pussycat loses every argument he ever attempts. Yes, pussycat lies pathologically, just like his failing, pathetic hero Trump.

And now Trump and his lackeys are looking like total pieces of shit nationally and internationally. He cannot face the truth about this because he doesn't understand truth. He only understands his own lies and deception.

pussycat has been exposed as a fraud and is trying to lash out like an angry little dog.

m e l t d o w n
Old 04-07-2017, 07:23 AM   #313
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=pussycat;1059375796]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

Baby boomers don't retire. The oldest ones are now in their early 70s and I don't know one who is out of the labor force. All of them are still working. People today only retire when their in their 80s, if even then.
I am living proof that you don't know what you are talking about. I am 71. A baby-boomer. I left the work force. So now you know at least one who is out of the work force. None of my friends in their 70s are working, and most of my friends in their 60s are not working. Voluntarily retired. One friend recently retired from the APD in his 50s.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...ww.google.com/

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/03/dec...ipation-rates/

Look, you believe what you want to on whether Obama was good or bad for the economy. I don't care. I prospered while he was in office and am now retired with a very nice income.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:01 PM   #314
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

It brings tears to my eyes seeing that the recent events in Syria have brought both democrats and republicans together as one. We all must continue to standing beyond our great president.
P.S. - CNN just reported that Trump is a raciest because he shot Tomahak missiles on top of what he did with that long oil thingamajig on the reservation.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:57 PM   #315
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, I certainly have pussycat unhinged.

This racist, bigoted, ball of excrement pussycat still hasn't shown us the "proof" that 3 million people VOTED illegally for Hillary. He threw out bullshit and hoped people would believe it. LOL. pussycat loses every argument he ever attempts. Yes, pussycat lies pathologically, just like his failing, pathetic hero Trump.

And now Trump and his lackeys are looking like total pieces of shit nationally and internationally. He cannot face the truth about this because he doesn't understand truth. He only understands his own lies and deception.

pussycat has been exposed as a fraud and is trying to lash out like an angry little dog.

m e l t d o w n
Oh yeah I've been exposed as a fraud. Right.

Clearly you are the one "melting down" here.

Please find a new hobby or something that will tear you away from your hours long rants on stripper boards. Or at least while you're doing it wear something more than just your underwear. Certain people with access to your camera can see that you're in your underwear while your on this board for hours every day.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women