Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-18-2012, 10:29 PM   #301
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
IF SHE LIKES BOTH, THAT MAKE HER BI.
I think she does chicks for free!
Old 03-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #302
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I think she does chicks for free!
If you have been a good boy, she'll let you join in for some tasting and other stuff too
Old 03-19-2012, 04:49 AM   #303
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckvic View Post
If you have been a good boy, she'll let you join in for some tasting and other stuff too
Tasting, Samples, oh my! I like "Stuff" LOL
Old 03-19-2012, 05:24 AM   #304
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default you sir

are blessed. you have climed mount everst , ran with the bulls ran the boston marathon. others dream of those things i dream of 1 hour with shayla. congrats to you[quote=canuckvic;2305386]
Quote:

Perhaps a fantasy for some, a major reality for me!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:37 AM   #305
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

[quote=petiteassman;2308272]are blessed. you have climed mount everst , ran with the bulls ran the boston marathon. others dream of those things i dream of 1 hour with shayla. congrats to you

Petite where have you been? You know your captain of the Shay Shay fan club!

So Petite what do attribute this crazy fascination with Shay Shay?
Old 03-19-2012, 06:09 AM   #306
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default while i wish i could

say you are exaggerating in fact you are probably underestimating. its really hard to explain there are a million girls on here that are drop dead gorgeous and you would die to enjoy once but something about shayla that just separates her from all the rest. i always say she is the most beautiful woman i have ever witnessed whether its in real life, tv, movies etc..i just know if i ever do get to meet her my words will be gibberish, my skin will have goose pimples and i will finish in under 30 seconds.. so yeah i do think she is kinda ok. now take that and add to the fact she seems to be a real nice girl that is not stuck on herself gets that us horny old men love her looks and wanna experience her and has that sexy canadian accent and love hockey and you have what men dream about from puberty till death [in my case maybe alittle longer]. oh and she likes canadian beer too. [all those nice things i said are true but i still think her new avatar sucks.. woman with the most beautiful face and nicest tush in the world and she gives us a distance shot where you can enjoy neither]
Quote:
Shayla came on to the scence in Las Vegas back in January of 2011.

Here original post:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=158235

Her first post in WW:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=153581

1896 views todate! A record I believe!

Since then these two pictures have been viewed millions of times! Hell thats just by PetiteAssMan LOL They have been posted in locker rooms, shops, garages and millions of cumputers world wide!

Old 03-19-2012, 06:26 AM   #307
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
say you are exaggerating in fact you are probably underestimating. its really hard to explain there are a million girls on here that are drop dead gorgeous and you would die to enjoy once but something about shayla that just separates her from all the rest. i always say she is the most beautiful woman i have ever witnessed whether its in real life, tv, movies etc..i just know if i ever do get to meet her my words will be gibberish, my skin will have goose pimples and i will finish in under 30 seconds.. so yeah i do think she is kinda ok. now take that and add to the fact she seems to be a real nice girl that is not stuck on herself gets that us horny old men love her looks and wanna experience her and has that sexy canadian accent and love hockey and you have what men dream about from puberty till death [in my case maybe alittle longer]. oh and she likes canadian beer too. [all those nice things i said are true but i still think her new avatar sucks.. woman with the most beautiful face and nicest tush in the world and she gives us a distance shot where you can enjoy neither]
And thats why you the captain of the Shay Shay fan club! Well done Petite!

Old 03-19-2012, 06:48 AM   #308
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default its weird

she has so many people extolling her virtues she certainly does not need another nut like me doing it but i see a pic or read a post by her and i just smile. if you notice my posts to reviews ratio its apparent i love the hobby but really only bok 10-12 appointments a year mostly with the niagara falls canada girls. finances for the past year have been tight and family matters limit my get away time.while i love to meet new women if i go 2-3 months without doing so its really ok but just the thought of having shayla once is something that just makes me smile. one of the saddest moments on this board was when i read about your rendezvous with her falling through cause you seem like such a great guy and i would have been so happy for you [of course when i read about your meeting with sonya playmate the sypathy factor went down fast].

it makes me wanna start a thread about which you would rather have a different girl every week for a year or the one girl you really want once and no one else for the year. based on your reviews i think you would choose variety but if i could enjoy shayla or sonya once i believe it would be a years or lifetime of memories. just a thought to ponder.
Quote:
And thats why you the captain of the Shay Shay fan club! Well done Petite!

Old 03-19-2012, 07:06 AM   #309
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Been a good boy, that leaves me out. Ya'll carry on without me.
I know it will be tough, but if you all pull together I know you
can do it. Just keep Mijo chained up until the last minute.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:37 AM   #310
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Been a good boy, that leaves me out. Ya'll carry on without me.
I know it will be tough, but if you all pull together I know you
can do it. Just keep Mijo chained up until the last minute.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:40 AM   #311
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
she has so many people extolling her virtues she certainly does not need another nut like me doing it but i see a pic or read a post by her and i just smile. if you notice my posts to reviews ratio its apparent i love the hobby but really only bok 10-12 appointments a year mostly with the niagara falls canada girls. finances for the past year have been tight and family matters limit my get away time.while i love to meet new women if i go 2-3 months without doing so its really ok but just the thought of having shayla once is something that just makes me smile. one of the saddest moments on this board was when i read about your rendezvous with her falling through cause you seem like such a great guy and i would have been so happy for you [of course when i read about your meeting with sonya playmate the sypathy factor went down fast].

It makes me wanna start a thread about which you would rather have a different girl every week for a year or the one girl you really want once and no one else for the year. based on your reviews i think you would choose variety but if i could enjoy shayla or sonya once i believe it would be a years or lifetime of memories. just a thought to ponder.

One a week? I'd go through withdrawals! LOL
Old 03-19-2012, 07:59 AM   #312
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default you are indeed a legend

and i am so happy your time , personal situation and finances allow for that type of indulgence. i wish mine did but does not. i really look at my very few trysts as a once in a blue moon thing and sort of a treat cause you only live once. its kinda why i am pretty outspoken when it comes to service levels and performance. if i only do this once in 3 months i so hate tp be left unsatisfied. while i have done 2 appointments in a wee i also have gone 5-6 months between. if this year i only enjoyed shayla and next year i only enjoyed sonya i would view those as 2 great yrs and conmtinue to revel in other folks like you and your exploits. life is supposed to be fun and for you it is. my fun is a little more restricted so i guess i get a little more fixated on the few girls that truly captivate me. is that dumb or no.
Quote:
One a week? I'd go through withdrawals! LOL
Old 03-19-2012, 08:19 AM   #313
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
and i am so happy your time , personal situation and finances allow for that type of indulgence. i wish mine did but does not. i really look at my very few trysts as a once in a blue moon thing and sort of a treat cause you only live once. its kinda why i am pretty outspoken when it comes to service levels and performance. if i only do this once in 3 months i so hate tp be left unsatisfied. while i have done 2 appointments in a wee i also have gone 5-6 months between. if this year i only enjoyed shayla and next year i only enjoyed sonya i would view those as 2 great yrs and conmtinue to revel in other folks like you and your exploits. life is supposed to be fun and for you it is. my fun is a little more restricted so i guess i get a little more fixated on the few girls that truly captivate me. is that dumb or no.
I'm blessed that I live in Shayla's backyard and I can see her whenever I want to and double it, that we connect so well too is like the topping on a dessert. I can assure you that she is a truly genuine person, very sexual, erotic and beautiful inside and out! There is not many like her and because of all of that she is my atf and will always hold that because I know it will never ever get any better than this!
Shayla is a busy little beaver, just in life general, so the travel thing might be rare, so a trip to Calgary might be the best way to see her.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #314
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default you are indeed blessed

and i am happy you get to experience such a woman. i doubt i will get to calgary anytime soon but hey you can dream. i know on occasion she will make a stopover in toronto so i have my fingers crossed. like i said i do not hobby alot but sometimes theres just that one you have to have and shayla fits that bill.

if i never get to have her i can know i feel happy for those that have or will i if i do i know i will be thrilled beyond words.

it is amazing with all us crazy guys bombarding her with posts and probably pms and emails that she keeps such a level head. i believe that is a big part of her charm.

it is nice to see a canadian like yourself active on the board i always appreciate what you have to offer and while envious of you still very happy for you.
Quote:
I'm blessed that I live in Shayla's backyard and I can see her whenever I want to and double it, that we connect so well too is like the topping on a dessert. I can assure you that she is a truly genuine person, very sexual, erotic and beautiful inside and out! There is not many like her and because of all of that she is my atf and will always hold that because I know it will never ever get any better than this!
Shayla is a busy little beaver, just in life general, so the travel thing might be rare, so a trip to Calgary might be the best way to see her.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #315
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Perfectly normal if there is such a thing!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women