Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41719
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36073
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2016, 11:39 AM   #301
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO, giving the whackoff kid a hand job, what is your jaw sore and no BJ? You are slipping gay rey.
That's it EKIM ! Keep playing "ostrich " with yourself and keep YOUR head up YOUR ass ! Still upset that YOU can't WK for woomby, YOUR hero, anymore !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 11:52 AM   #302
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
This is great for a few reasons.

First and foremost, money is nothing but theoretical. It is something completely made up by humans. Debt is absolutely not more real than our climate.

Second, whether or not our debt is a threat to us is "theoretical" as well. There is far from a consensus among economists whether or not the US debt is actually a threat. In fact, I am willing to bet the consensus that climate change is a real threat is far greater among experts in that field than the debt is a threat among experts in the field of economics.

So you are pointing to the actually-contentious-among-experts theoretical threat of something completely imaginary over the overwhelmingly-agreed-upon-by-experts "theoretical" threat of something very, very real.

That's how Mr Mojo thinks, lol.
You need to really, really go back and reread your ridiculous post. It doesn't correspond at all with what is actually taking place within our Government or the environment. You're just trying to appear like you're intelligent and you are actually coming off looking really stupid on this one. That's what happens when you try too hard.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 12:35 PM   #303
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You need to really, really go back and reread your ridiculous post. It doesn't correspond at all with what is actually taking place within our Government or the environment. You're just trying to appear like you're intelligent and you are actually coming off looking really stupid on this one. That's what happens when you try too hard.
Point gets shot down, just call me stupid. Great rebuttal.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 01:05 PM   #304
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
That's it EKIM ! Keep playing "ostrich " with yourself and keep YOUR head up YOUR ass ! Still upset that YOU can't WK for woomby, YOUR hero, anymore !
Keep denying you suck dicks, and still see your woomby on the sly.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 01:27 PM   #305
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Point gets shot down, just call me stupid. Great rebuttal.
My point got shot down in your reality. In reality it still stands.

Jim
Old 04-15-2016, 03:34 PM   #306
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
[URL="http://www.wmo.int/pages/themes/climate/climate_data_and_products.php"]

The main threat from a volcano, existentially - wait for it - is that it releases a lot of CO2 and other greenhouse gases. If a volcano can screw things up, we can certainly compete with the amount of CO2 released by a single, huge volcano. If you are concerned about a volcano because it can change the climate, when the humans are actually doing that through the same mechanism, it makes no sense to say that humans can't change the climate much nor that you aren't concerned about our release of CO2 into the atmosphere.
Actually the effect of volcanoes is- wait for it- one of cooling. The increase in CO2 is more than offset by the increase in albedo due to ash blown into the upper atmosphere. Eruptions high in sulphurous gasses have an even larger aerosol effect due their absorption and re-emission of insolation.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 05:05 PM   #307
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Keep denying you suck dicks, and still see your woomby on the sly.
Keep bitching while doing nothing, LittleLiberalEva.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 05:09 PM   #308
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
This is great for a few reasons.

First and foremost, money is nothing but theoretical. It is something completely made up by humans. Debt is absolutely not more real than our climate.

Second, whether or not our debt is a threat to us is "theoretical" as well. There is far from a consensus among economists whether or not the US debt is actually a threat. In fact, I am willing to bet the consensus that climate change is a real threat is far greater among experts in that field than the debt is a threat among experts in the field of economics.

So you are pointing to the actually-contentious-among-experts theoretical threat of something completely imaginary over the overwhelmingly-agreed-upon-by-experts "theoretical" threat of something very, very real.

That's how Mr Mojo thinks, lol.
So, you're going to wait until enough people are scared shitless so they will comply with any government decree before you offer any suggestions on reversing climate change. (By the way, I've offered suggestions, and I don't even believe in it.) And you think the national debt is only theoretical, and not really a threat.

And you expect us to take you seriously? You're an idiot. That's an observation, not an insult.

Happy Bitching!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 05:25 PM   #309
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Keep bitching while doing nothing, LittleLiberalEva.
Here is help for you Tonto the Trumpette, from a unexpected direction.

http://fortune.com/2016/04/15/sarah-...=yahoo_fortune

Old 04-15-2016, 05:51 PM   #310
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Here is help for you Tonto the Trumpette, from a unexpected direction.

http://fortune.com/2016/04/15/sarah-...=yahoo_fortune

While Palin is right that this entire "climate change" deal is a hustle to destroy the most successful economic model ever ,, capitalism .. and Bill Nye has obviously been drinking the "climate change kool-aid", if you look at their academic credentials, Nye is by far better suited for science than Palin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye

After attending Lafayette Elementary and Alice Deal Junior High in the city, he was accepted to the private Sidwell Friends School on a partial scholarship and graduated in 1973.[7][8] He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan)[9] and graduated with a B.S. in mechanical engineering in 1977.[10] Nye occasionally returns to Cornell as a guest-lecturer of introductory-level astronomy and human ecology classes.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

College After graduating from high school in 1982, Palin enrolled at the University of Hawaii at Hilo.[25] Shortly after arriving in Hawaii, Palin transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu for a semester in the fall of 1982 and then to North Idaho College, a community college in Coeur d'Alene, for the spring and fall semesters of 1983.[26] She enrolled at the University of Idaho in Moscow for an academic year starting in August 1984 and then attended Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska in the fall of 1985. Palin returned to the University of Idaho in January 1986 and received her bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism in May 1987.[26][27][28][29]

Nye has a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Palin in Communications. and let's not forget Nye went to Cornell, no offense to the University of Potato ,, er Idaho but i'm betting Cornell has a far better academic rep.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 06:18 PM   #311
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Actually the effect of volcanoes is- wait for it- one of cooling. The increase in CO2 is more than offset by the increase in albedo due to ash blown into the upper atmosphere. Eruptions high in sulphurous gasses have an even larger aerosol effect due their absorption and re-emission of insolation.
Yes Sir...

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/04/...volcano-alert/

Quote:
The year 1816 is known as the Year Without a Summer (also the Poverty Year, the Summer that Never Was, Year There Was No Summer, and Eighteen Hundred and Froze to Death[1]), because of severe climate abnormalities that caused average global temperatures to decrease by 0.4–0.7 °C (0.7–1.3 °F).[2] This resulted in major food shortages across the Northern Hemisphere.[3]

Evidence suggests that the anomaly was predominantly a volcanic winter event caused by the massive 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora in Indonesia, the largest eruption in at least 1,300 years after the extreme weather events of 535–536. The Earth had already been in a centuries-long period of global cooling that started in the 14th century. Known today as the Little Ice Age, it had already caused considerable agricultural distress in Europe. The Little Ice Age's existing cooling was aggravated by the eruption of Tambora, which occurred during its concluding decades.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 06:23 PM   #312
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
While Palin is right that this entire "climate change" deal is a hustle to destroy the most successful economic model ever ,, capitalism .. and Bill Nye has obviously been drinking the "climate change kool-aid", if you look at their academic credentials, Nye is by far better suited for science than Palin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye

After attending Lafayette Elementary and Alice Deal Junior High in the city, he was accepted to the private Sidwell Friends School on a partial scholarship and graduated in 1973.[7][8] He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan)[9] and graduated with a B.S. in mechanical engineering in 1977.[10] Nye occasionally returns to Cornell as a guest-lecturer of introductory-level astronomy and human ecology classes.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

College After graduating from high school in 1982, Palin enrolled at the University of Hawaii at Hilo.[25] Shortly after arriving in Hawaii, Palin transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu for a semester in the fall of 1982 and then to North Idaho College, a community college in Coeur d'Alene, for the spring and fall semesters of 1983.[26] She enrolled at the University of Idaho in Moscow for an academic year starting in August 1984 and then attended Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska in the fall of 1985. Palin returned to the University of Idaho in January 1986 and received her bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism in May 1987.[26][27][28][29]

Nye has a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Palin in Communications. and let's not forget Nye went to Cornell, no offense to the University of Potato ,, er Idaho but i'm betting Cornell has a far better academic rep.

Here's how I made my judgement on this. Palin is a hot middle aged women wearing an American Flag pin. Nye is a skinny dopey looking nerd wearing an orange polka dot bow tie. Who should we believe? I'll go with Palin. The only advice I would take from Nye is how to pop PopCorn because looks a lot like Orville Redenbacher, lol.

Jim
Old 04-15-2016, 06:44 PM   #313
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Father Of Global Warming Admits: It Used To Be Hotter Than It Is Now

http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...han-it-is-now/

Science: To listen to the climate change alarmist community, one would think that Earth has never been so warm as it is now. But it’s been warmer, and sea levels have been higher, facts that the leader of the movement acknowledges.

James Hansen, the famed NASA scientist who stirred the climate scare when in 1988 he told a Senate committee that “global warming” — yes, he used those words — “is already happening now,” has never backed off his claims, despite the fact that he’s been demonstrably wrong. No one this side of Al Gore has had a larger impact on trafficking in fear and trying so hard to sow panic.

The narrative since that day in 1988 is that Earth is entering a dangerous warm era created by man’s carbon dioxide emissions. Every heat wave, cold snap, drought, hurricane, heavy snow, torrential rain, and change in sea level has been supposedly caused by man. And all are allegedly unprecedented events.

Except they’re not. It’s been warmer, and extreme weather has visited us before, all in a time long before man began to drive cars and operate power plants that helped move him from an almost primitive existence to a modern one.

Hansen has even admitted this.

“The last interglacial period, 120,000 years ago, that’s the last time it was warmer than today, sea level was 6 to 9 meters higher,” he said in an interview with online magazine Yale Environment 360.

So it has been warmer, and sea levels have been higher. And those conditions were entirely natural. Yet the alarmists want us to believe that the predicted warmth of today — which has yet to occur — is man-caused. How do they know? And why do they never mention that we are leaving the Little Ice Age and entering another interglacial period, an era that should be warmer as we gain distance from the cold period?

The Watts Up With That blog points out another hole in the narrative: While implying that we’re headed for another 6-to-9-meters increase in sea level in the coming — or just-arrived — interglacial period, “Hansen failed to say” that “paleoclimatological studies have indicated that it took a number of millennia for sea levels to rise those 6 to 9 meters when temperatures were warmer than today.”

Yet we’ve been told until the alarmists have no more hot air to exhale that we are running out of time to act, and maybe already have.

The Hansens of our world will never give in, though. He told Yale Environment 360 that “we conclude … that the timescale for ice-sheet disintegration is probably a lot shorter than has been assumed in the intergovernmental discussions.”

Watts Up With That blogger Bob Tisdale says nuts to that: “Even proponents of the hypothesis of human-induced global warming found the recent Hansen study (Ice melt, sea-level rise and superstorms: evidence from paleoclimate data, climate modeling, and modern observations that 2°C global warming could be dangerous) to be nonsense. Even the title of the paper includes the oft-used weasel words ‘could be.’ ”

Meanwhile, Anthony Watts himself says that Hansen “seems interested in promoting alarmism at all costs. There’s been a whiff of this throughout his entire career, but this latest paper is just too much to take seriously.”

Perhaps the best analysis, though, is from science blogger David Appell, who says that the canonization of the Hansen study is just more barnyard droppings, and the paper itself “goes out on a limb that the science can’t necessarily support.”

Hansen has been out on that skinny limb for almost 30 years, and it keeps breaking. He just hopes no one is noticing the duct tape and paper clips he’s rigged up to hide the damage.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 10:57 AM   #314
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ok-discussion/
Old 04-16-2016, 04:14 PM   #315
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote: