Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59979
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47589
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-21-2015, 11:19 AM   #301
George N Powell
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
Instead of saying no AA, providers should just post a confederate flag on their profile.
People seem more offended by the flag than they do with murder and crime.

All you black guys who are in denial about why NBA policies exist; start pimping out a few women, with no NBA policies. You'll notice the same people doing the same thing over and over again no matter how much you screen. Youll be changing your tune real quick.

If I could, I wouldnt allow blacks in my business. Sure, you have a few good folks, but for the most part, they bring theft(astronomical!), violence, vandalism, complaints, haggling, trying to get something for free, and wasted time.
Old 07-21-2015, 02:07 PM   #302
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Old 07-21-2015, 03:42 PM   #303
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
Old 07-21-2015, 08:13 PM   #304
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by George N Powell View Post

All you black guys who are in denial about why NBA policies exist; start pimping out a few women, with no NBA policies. You'll notice the same people doing the same thing over and over again no matter how much you screen. Youll be changing your tune real quick.

If I could, I wouldnt allow blacks in my business. Sure, you have a few good folks, but for the most part, they bring theft(astronomical!), violence, vandalism, complaints, haggling, trying to get something for free, and wasted time.
LMBAO

Impressive...most impressive. Your troll game is strong young squire...but you are not a jedi yet!

Old 07-21-2015, 08:18 PM   #305
BeatNutz
Registered Member

Quote:

Are all white hobbyists douchebags like this? I mean this can't even be real, can it?
Old 07-21-2015, 08:19 PM   #306
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

What I should be most surprised/appalled at is that he got 3 other fucktards to agree with him.

That just goes to show. If they could get rid of us, they would...some of them.

I know one way to 'get rid' of us...move to Antarctica. Most black people don't like the cold. We'll NEVER go down there...not even to visit.
Old 07-21-2015, 08:35 PM   #307
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatNutz View Post
Are all white hobbyists douchebags like this? I mean this can't even be real, can it?
Good point. No, they're not all like this, but they don't denounce his behavior, and those like him. When you don't speak out against it, it COULD give the impression that you condone it.

It'd be like seeing some black dudes 'acting a fool' in person and not saying anything. If I were witnessing it in person, at a minimum, I'd feel compelled to apologize.

"Hey, man. I'm sorry these N's are acting like this. They're just...out there. No home training. I can't control them.

Not all of us are like that. I'm sorry."

Instead, they sit back and let it happen. They let the worst of their kind run wild. It's actually a microcosm of our society when you think about it. The NAACP and BPP only exist because there isn't enough proactivity towards equality. We just want to be treated like everyone else, with a fair chance to succeed in life.

Why does the KKK and other hate groups exist? They exist ONLY to keep things the way of old.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:02 PM   #308
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatNutz View Post
BN, this Powell guy is being intentionally provocative, no way that level of idiocy could be real.

And if I'm wrong and it is, he's so wrong on the facts, but doggedly convinced in his rightness that there's really nothing you can do but hope he didn't procreate and pass on his seed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Good point. No, they're not all like this, but they don't denounce his behavior, and those like him. When you don't speak out against it, it COULD give the impression that you condone it.

It'd be like seeing some black dudes 'acting a fool' in person and not saying anything. If I were witnessing it in person, at a minimum, I'd feel compelled to apologize.

"Hey, man. I'm sorry these N's are acting like this. They're just...out there. No home training. I can't control them.

Not all of us are like that. I'm sorry."

Instead, they sit back and let it happen. They let the worst of their kind run wild. It's actually a microcosm of our society when you think about it. The NAACP and BPP only exist because there isn't enough proactivity towards equality. We just want to be treated like everyone else, with a fair chance to succeed in life.

Why does the KKK and other hate groups exist? They exist ONLY to keep things the way of old.
I part company with you on this sir, no way am I apologising for the misdeeds of other black folks to white folks, before I step to the black man or woman individually(never works well in a group dynamic, too much bravado)and pull his/her coat and let them know what they're doing is foul and they should have more respect for themselves.

May or may not work, but what I will not do is apologise for them without acknowledging them.

Old 07-21-2015, 10:20 PM   #309
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post

I part company with you on this sir, no way am I apologising for the misdeeds of other black folks to white folks, before I step to the black man or woman individually(never works well in a group dynamic, too much bravado)and pull his/her coat and let them know what they're doing is foul and they should have more respect for themselves.

May or may not work, but what I will not do is apologise for them without acknowledging them.

The only time to 'step to them' is when they've calmed down. They won't listen otherwise.

Yes, part of what we go through is that of an elaborate 'system' put in place to keep us 'down', but that's not the whole equation. Not educating ourselves, walking around with our pants half off our asses, being unemployable, being a non-supportive multiple child having baby daddy, in and out of pen, refusal to do anything for anyone other than yourself, that's on US. By us carelessly meandering through life living the above pattern, we make it easy for them to lock us up and 'keep us down'. If we want to be treated better, we have to act better.

The longer we go without trying to better ourselves as a people, the longer the struggle will take.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:05 PM   #310
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
The only time to 'step to them' is when they've calmed down. They won't listen otherwise.

Yes, part of what we go through is that of an elaborate 'system' put in place to keep us 'down', but that's not the whole equation. Not educating ourselves, walking around with our pants half off our asses, being unemployable, being a non-supportive multiple child having baby daddy, in and out of pen, refusal to do anything for anyone other than yourself, that's on US. By us carelessly meandering through life living the above pattern, we make it easy for them to lock us up and 'keep us down'. If we want to be treated better, we have to act better.

The longer we go without trying to better ourselves as a people, the longer the struggle will take.
I agree completely bruh, but in order to do better you have to see better. In other words if all these young brothas see are hustlas and thugs all their lives that's all they'll aspire to. And not to minimise personal responsibility, but it takes considerable effort to rise above your lot in life if you don't have the right guidance and support.

I'm sure when you and I were coming up we had positive male role models or strong females to keep us on the straight and narrow. Setting aside the fact that we're both on a SHMB for a minute, we turned out law abiding citizens.

Old 07-22-2015, 10:31 AM   #311
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

It has more to do with the fact that the providers black husband, boyfriend, S.O., etc does not allow them to see black clients in the hobby. It really has very little to do with racism. But it does still exist. It is best to know their boundaries and age limits and etc, so as that you do not waste your time. But there are NBA girls who will see AA men. Just not in the hobby.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:32 AM   #312
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweet summer rain.
Old 07-22-2015, 12:10 PM   #313
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
It has more to do with the fact that the providers black husband, boyfriend, S.O., etc does not allow them to see black clients in the hobby. It really has very little to do with racism. But it does still exist. It is best to know their boundaries and age limits and etc, so as that you do not waste your time. But there are NBA girls who will see AA men. Just not in the hobby.
Pimpcum.

Old 07-22-2015, 01:51 PM   #314
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107
Default Dumbass post; good black folk reply

Quote:
...If I could, I wouldnt allow blacks in my business. Sure, you have a few good folks, but for the most part, they bring theft(astronomical!), violence, vandalism, complaints, haggling, trying to get something for free, and wasted time.
I soooooo wish you would post your business so even the good black folks wouldn't patronize. And for the record, I bet the good black folks are a majority of blacks in general, not the small % you are discussing above.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:11 PM   #315
HoustonHotRod
Registered Member

...If I could, I wouldnt allow blacks in my business. Sure, you have a few good folks, but for the most part, they bring theft(astronomical!), violence, vandalism, complaints, haggling, trying to get something for free, and wasted time.

By all means if you feel this strongly , please post the name of your business. I'll be sure to pass along your sentiments.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women