Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2020, 10:24 PM   #301
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The key to ignoring people is ignoring them. I know it sounds trite but many don't get it.
Gnadfly, that is the most logical post in this thread. I completely agree and will do so going forward in this thread. I never should have even responded to that weirdo clown in the 1st place considering his fucked up history on this board. That was definitely a "my bad".

Anyway, I hope all of you with wives or girlfriends had a good V-day and if you are anything like me, you are happy as fuck today is over
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:47 AM   #302
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Gnadfly, that is the most logical post in this thread. I completely agree and will do so going forward in this thread. I never should have even responded to that weirdo clown in the 1st place considering his fucked up history on this board. That was definitely a "my bad".

Anyway, I hope all of you with wives or girlfriends had a good V-day and if you are anything like me, you are happy as fuck today is over
Too funny - he was pointing out that you were unable to ignore me!

ROTFLMAO!

Coward...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 06:59 AM   #303
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Too funny - he was pointing out that you were unable to ignore me!

ROTFLMAO!

Coward...
You're like HIV....none of us straight males are worried about you but we can't just ignore you.

You might rape some chick...

Do you understand that analogy Einstein?

Nobody cares about you but we can't ignore your ignorance. That is wtf many did with Trump and look at how that turned out.

People like you should not be ignored because of the ignorance disease you are capable of spreading.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:42 AM   #304
oeb11
Valued Poster

When unable to debate - ftw and ilk devolve to allegations of sexual violence and disease.

Look in a mirror - fascist DPST's!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:18 AM   #305
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
YOUS is a fucking stupid pig.
And Yous can’t stop fantasizing about me, can you, you big fat Sally?

Maybe yous should go back to fatsloppybutfuckers.cum and pick on someone’s your own size, jumbo.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:24 AM   #306
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
When unable to debate - ftw and ilk devolve to allegations of sexual violence and disease.

Look in a mirror - fascist DPST's!
Hey, you stupid little bitch ... where is the debate in this thread? Are yous complaining because there is no debate about Kobe Bryant, you soppy loser?

In fact, where is the debate in any thread in this forums? Especially yours?

I estimates 90% of your comments and 99% of the threads you start aren’t promoting debates. Yous just cuts and pastes an article from your favorite search engine (almost never the original) and lace it with name-callings and scatologies. “Fascist” seems to be your favorite catcalls lately, oebsy.

No debate. No intention of promoting debate.

Yous are one serious pussy, little girl. Yous should be selling it. Maybe then someone would want some of your fatuous blathers.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:24 AM   #307
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You're like HIV....none of us straight males are worried about you but we can't just ignore you.
He should just be ignored. The guy is an old idiot pathetic Jew. He's an old racist idiot who disgraced his parents. That old pathetic loser bitch is just lashing out. Treat him like the stupid parrot that he is and just ignore his mindless squawking.

Oh, and out respect for TWK and WTF to stay on topic; RIP Kobe
Old 02-15-2020, 05:36 PM   #308
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
He should just be ignored. The guy is an old idiot pathetic Jew. He's an old racist idiot who disgraced his parents. That old pathetic loser bitch is just lashing out. Treat him like the stupid parrot that he is and just ignore his mindless squawking.

Oh, and out respect for TWK and WTF to stay on topic; RIP Kobe
You are the racist!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:16 PM   #309
HoeHummer
BANNED

No, yous are the racist, DSK!
Old 02-16-2020, 03:05 AM   #310
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

RIP to Kobe and everyone else in the crash. The bottom line is that at times, it's a better choice to just drive and not fly considering the lack of visibility in the sky. Kobe unfortunately believed otherwise and just wanted to get where he wanted to be as fast as he could get there.

The "Mamba Mentality" sounds great in theory until it made him (and others) arrogant enough to jeopardize everyone in a way that was completely unnecessary and obviously fatal.
Old 02-16-2020, 07:20 AM   #311
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
RIP to Kobe and everyone else in the crash. The bottom line is that at times, it's a better choice to just drive and not fly considering the lack of visibility in the sky. Kobe unfortunately believed otherwise and just wanted to get where he wanted to be as fast as he could get there.

The "Mamba Mentality" sounds great in theory until it made him (and others) arrogant enough to jeopardize everyone in a way that was completely unnecessary and obviously fatal.
Actually, it was the pilots responsibility to choose not to fly without the proper instrumentation in low visibility. He should have told Kobe no.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 08:06 AM   #312
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I agree with you, bambino. But I don't think a guy like Kobe takes a "no" from anyone he employs. I am sure the pilot knew that about him and foolishly took the risk to fly to keep him as a client. If you are a pilot in LA, I am sure it's great business for you to have Kobe as a reference on your resume... Kobe just came across as the type of guy to me that if you ever said "no" to him, that you could forget about ever working for him again. I have no doubt that the pilot did not know that.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:30 AM   #313
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Actually, it was the pilots responsibility to choose not to fly without the proper instrumentation in low visibility. He should have told Kobe no.
That's theory, and good sense. The pilot's good sense and excellent decision making was overcome by the desire to please the celeb who wanted to make a splash for his family, friends, and fans so the pilot would be asked to fly them some other day and get another fat tip for his "success" in getting them to their destination.

Some people get the impression they are "bullet proof"! Unfortunately, when they ultimately discover they aren't they will be unable to benefit from their newly experienced lesson. But it's one thing to find out for oneself by oneself (and there are those few seconds of "oh shit") and be responsible for the loss of lives of his family, friends, and fans, who were not allowed to make a decision with respect to their own lives for whatever reason they refrained from speaking up.

Kobe may have been a hero on the court, but this "legacy" negates that one.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 10:02 AM   #314
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Kobe may have been a hero on the court, but this "legacy" negates that one.
Wrong. That's literally the dumbest shit I've read in this thread, old man and I've read plenty of dumb shit in this thread.

Do you even watch the NBA? Do you see the respect the teams have displayed for that man? Have you seen the respect that the players have displayed for that man? What an idiotic statement. His legacy is fully intact as it should be. You're just too stupid to speak about shit that you know absolutely nothing about and too ignorant to shut up when you should.

You obviously don't watch the NBA and you don't know anything about basketball, so get your old ass out of a thread about basketball and stop being a moron.

Every team took at least one 24 second clock violation and/or at least one 8 second mid court clock violation to honor the man. How about that legacy? I doubt you knew that and why they did that. If you knew why, you wouldn't post such dumb shit.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:38 AM   #315
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong.
Nope! Kobe was WRONG! And you are also for defending him!

Quit showing your ass and go back to the Houston forum, loudmouth!

You obviously have zero time in general aviation under challenging conditions.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women