Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160830
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452972
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35563
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2014, 06:02 PM   #301
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:50 PM   #302
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Another milestone has been reached, that being the 300+ post mark. Over and above that remarkable feat, TrendingIdiot has gone 22 full days and has yet to provide a verifying link to the OP:

"MARTIN LUTHER KING .... OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ...."

TrendingIdiot, where's the link?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:17 AM   #303
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Where did I say Hitler authored the "Final Solution?" I didn't. But he did, according to this paper posted on holocaust-history.org

http://www.holocaust-history.org/hitler-final-solution/

That said... It is fucking irrelevant to this thread, you ignorant, Hitler worshipping, Confederate apologist.

I am not ducking this at all.. But it is totally irrelevant as a discussion point about whir-LIE-turd's egregious lie in the headline of this most cowardly of threads.

BTW --

WELCOME TO WEEK TWO OF IBIDIOT'S MEGAMELTDOWN 2014!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:06 AM   #304
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where did I say Hitler authored the "Final Solution?" I didn't.
You're a liar, and you were already quoted and cited, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:
Quote:
Hitler targeted quite a few groups for extinction [AKA the "Final Solution"]
Quote:
But he did, according to this paper posted on holocaust-history.org

http://www.holocaust-history.org/hitler-final-solution/

That said... It is fucking irrelevant to this thread, you ignorant, Hitler worshipping, Confederate apologist.
Thus you've demonstrated you are undeniably a lying hypocrite, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because the article YOU cite clearly states:

Quote:
[A]ccounts suppose that the decision was made roughly around the time between March 1941 and the invasion of the Soviet Union. Research in this area is hampered by the fact that no written Hitler-Order launching the Final Solution has ever been found, and that if there ever was one, it most likely was destroyed....The recent discoveries allude to a clear and unambiguous order from Hitler himself to kill the Jews.

Quote:
I am not ducking this at all.. But it is totally irrelevant as a discussion point about whir-LIE-turd's egregious lie in the headline of this most cowardly of threads.
You lie, because you have been "DODGING, DUCKING and DEFLECTING" this entire time and, despite your jackass "DEFLECTING", it IS entirely relevant, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because you've once again demonstrated that you're quite willing to accept the statements -- or the "allusions" (as your cited article so quaintly puts it) -- of Hitler's associates as "proof" while simultaneously denying that statements of MLK's associates can and do serve as exactly the same kind of "proof".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:12 AM   #305
Guest040616
Account Disabled

TrendingIdiot,

I repeat, where's the link confirming that MLK "opposed illegal immigration?"

Isn't that what this thread is about?
Old 07-31-2014, 01:19 PM   #306
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default Gov. Lamm's "I Have A Plan To Destroy America" Speech...

Of course you are "absolutely convinced it is just another fucking lie" you are too stupid to know the truth; you call everything you disagree with a lie.............you are a pathetic individual.

Proving your own stupidity, here is Lamm in his own voice.........it starts around 1.25.....................forme r governor, liberal democrat !

Go fuck yourself, you lying asshole.

BTW, You are probably too stupid to figure it out = Liberal Democrat Lamm opposed illegal immigration, open border policies and amnesty....much like Republican Martin Luther King opposed illegal immigration.

Quote:

No link to this, btw. I'm absolutely convinced it is just ANOTHER of your fucking lies.

Old 07-31-2014, 07:07 PM   #307
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Proving your own stupidity, here is Lamm in his own voice.........it starts around 1.25.....................forme r governor, liberal democrat !
TrendingIdiot, you did not start this thread about Governor Lamm. In fact, his name was not even mentioned until post #305. In Post #1, you specifically stated that this thread is about "MARTIN LUTHER KING ..... OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ....."

Your OP is self-explanatory, leaving absolutely nothing open to interpretation. In simpler terms, this thread is specifically about MLK being opposed to illegal immigration. END OF SENTENCE.

You set the standards with your own words. Nobody made you do it. It was done of your own free will, absent pressure from anyone. Yet 23 full days and 305+ posts later, you have yet to provide a link confirming your OP.

TrendingIdiot, you have spent 3+ weeks duckin', dodgin', bobbin' and weavin'. But you have yet to land a punch!

it's time to either put up or shut up. Where's the link?
Old 07-31-2014, 11:35 PM   #308
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a liar, and you were already quoted and cited, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Thus you've demonstrated you are undeniably a lying hypocrite, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because the article YOU cite clearly states:

You lie, because you have been "DODGING, DUCKING and DEFLECTING" this entire time and, despite your jackass "DEFLECTING", it IS entirely relevant, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because you've once again demonstrated that you're quite willing to accept the statements -- or the "allusions" (as your cited article so quaintly puts it) -- of Hitler's associates as "proof" while simultaneously denying that statements of MLK's associates can and do serve as exactly the same kind of "proof".
Why did you doctor your quote of my post, IBIdiot?

I said what you keep claiming I said, then why did you have to doctor my post?

Keep screaming, stamping your little jackbooted feet and holding your breath until you turn blue, IBIdiot.

Fact is, you are the Hitler worshipper, just like the last true son of the Confederacy.

And this discussion is totally irrelevant to the OP, which, btw, has STILL yet to be proven as anything but a fucking lie.

GREAT MEGAMELTDOWN. A WEEK TWO HIGHLIGHT!
Old 07-31-2014, 11:36 PM   #309
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Of course you are "absolutely convinced it is just another fucking lie" you are too stupid to know the truth; you call everything you disagree with a lie.............you are a pathetic individual.

Go fuck yourself, you lying asshole.

BTW, You are probably too stupid to figure it out = Liberal Democrat Lamm opposed illegal immigration, open border policies and amnesty....much like Republican Martin Luther King opposed illegal immigration.

What does Lamm have to do with MLK AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS? the discussion here is MLK and other BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS.

Do you have a link to MLK's statement? Yes or no.

How about the other lies we've discussed? Nothing there either, I reckon.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:01 AM   #310
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You call everything you disagree with "a lie ", and when that doesn't stick you play the race card...when caught in the act, you then deflect

You are a pathic troll.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:10 AM   #311
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Why did you doctor your quote of my post, IBIdiot?

I said what you keep claiming I said, then why did you have to doctor my post?

Keep screaming, stamping your little jackbooted feet and holding your breath until you turn blue, IBIdiot.

Fact is, you are the Hitler worshipper, just like the last true son of the Confederacy.

And this discussion is totally irrelevant to the OP, which, btw, has STILL yet to be proven as anything but a fucking lie.

Here's today's headline story, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:
Assup, who claims he is an American Jew, willingly accepts as documentary fact the scribbled musings of Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler -- known Nazi Anti-Semites and close associates of Hitler -- while Assup continues to reject the veracity of remarks by a leading African American Civil Rights advocate and close associate of MLK's.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:13 AM   #312
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Screaming "Meltdown" in multiple posts...........AssUp the liar.....

Where is the "meltdown"......prove it is a meltdown.......you demand proof of others, now prove the "meltdown"................

Where is the "meltdown"........Liar.

Oppps, you now doubled down on your lying......prove it is "MEGAMELTDOWN"..MEGA LIAR !
Old 08-01-2014, 08:07 AM   #313
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Here is AssUp calling the Lamm "I Have A Plan" speech a lie...claiming Lamm never delivered such a speech:

"No link to this, btw. I'm absolutely convinced it is just ANOTHER of your fucking lies."

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055537523&postcount=34

When confronted with the audio of Lamm delivering his "I Have A Plan" speech, AssUP deflects from his own lies..............

And proceeds with calling others "Liars"....

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055...&postcount=309

Sick Troll.........
Old 08-01-2014, 08:16 PM   #314
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Default The Countdown Continues

Day 24 and 310+ posts and still no confirming link on MLK "opposed illegal immigration."

Could it be that no confirming link exists?

Stay tuned for further details on this continuing saga!
Old 08-02-2014, 01:06 AM   #315
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Could you be any stupider, whir-LIE-turd? I didn't claim Lamm never made such a speech, did I? NOPE.

I asked what he had to do with The lying headline you concocted for this clusterfuck of a thread, whir-LIE-turd.

Just like I asked IBIdiot the Hitler apologist and last son of Dixie what his hijack had to do with your lying headline about MLK.

You two have a REAL PROBLEM with the truth, don't you?

You wants to play this game? Start by proving MLK said ANYTHING you said in your OP. Prove your lying headlines to be factual and truthful. Then we can move on to the lies you've posted on this page.

Fucking idiots, both of you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women