Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #301
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

End of 1st qtr, Giants 7, Cowboys 0.

Looking good for RJ
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #302
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Dear Super Sasha:
Please clear your calender for early January.
Giants 21, Cowboys 0 at the half.

RJ, just go ahead and get a start tonight with Melanie. Hell, you might even forget about Sasha!
Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #303
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

End of 3rd qtr, Giants 21, Cowboys 7.

Time to hear from Dandy Don I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T6bX...eature=related
Old 01-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #304
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Giants 31, Cowboys 14. Congrats to you RJ!
Old 01-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #305
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
I predict them to be 8-8 this year.
Sorry I can't help it, lol.

The funniest part of the whole game was when Smith said, "RJ if we somehow do win I don't think I will take your money. I just couldn't sleep at night."
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #306
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Congadulations RJ. Even though I lost this bet, I had a lot of fun with this thread and all of the back and forth smack talking. We will have to do it again next year.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #307
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Sorry I can't help it, lol.

The funniest part of the whole game was when Smith said, "RJ if we somehow do win I don't think I will take your money. I just couldn't sleep at night."
Now that is funny! Never known Smitty to turn down anything! Now since I had to be stuck in Ft. Worth tonight with a bunch of hawt looking ladies, instead of in CC with you hardlegs, I guess I can see his point!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #308
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Well you never know about a wager, but it was good to come out on top.

I will post reviews on every session I get from the winnings (however I have been requested NOT to post videos).

Thanks again to each Cowboy fan who has provided me with free pussy.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:23 AM   #309
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Well you never know about a wager, but it was good to come out on top.

I will post reviews on every session I get from the winnings (however I have been requested NOT to post videos).

Thanks again to each Cowboy fan who has provided me with free pussy.
Glad to see you made it home safe RJ. Your car must have been a little slower witht he weight of all of that cash, lol.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:39 AM   #310
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

My first post in this thread was about the Cowboys lack of character and what a long season it would be if something didn't change. Nothing changed. Through the season they managed to give us a little hope and trick us into believing they might turn things around, but when it was on the line they couldn't come through. It's tuff being a Cowboys fan.
Rj was very gracious in winning , no end zone dances or rubbing it in. Every girl he sees with his victory money will I'm sure be a little sweeter to him than she otherwise would have been.
This has been a fun thread. I may post about them next season, but I doubt if I'll take any wagers.
GO LIONS ! lmao
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:53 AM   #311
Guest110213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Congrats RJ it was a fun thread. I knew it was over a few weeks back when Jason Garret iced his own kicker.
Guest110213 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #312
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Win or lose we were all significant players in a legendary So Tx thread. It definitely made the football season more interesting.
As for next season, who knows.

UtrSkr, I'm glad I finally got to meet you and put a face on the handle.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #313
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Well I know this horse is dead, but if you ever wanted to know the root of the problem:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...iving-gm-title
Old 01-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #314
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Default Dallas Cowboys Release Jerry Jones!

We can only wish this was true! From "The Onion" dated 9-24-09:

Dallas Cowboys Release Jerry Jones

September 24, 2009 |

IRVING, TEXAS—In an attempt to cut the franchise's losses and "move forward in a positive direction," the Dallas Cowboys severed ties with controversial owner Jerry Jones Monday, ending their tumultuous 20-year relationship with the divisive figure.
According to sources within the Cowboys organization, the decision to release Jones was influenced by the lack of any playoff victories in more than 12 years, the owner's distracting sideline antics, and his selfish, "me first" attitude, which many said was having a cancerous effect on the clubhouse.
"We value Jerry's contributions to the Cowboys over the past two decades, but it has become painfully clear that we just don't share the same priorities," Cowboys public relations director Richard Dalrymple said. "This wasn't an easy choice to make, but we're confident it is a decision that can only make our team better."
"Losing to our NFC East rivals the Giants in our brand-new stadium was really the last straw," added Dalrymple, who said Jones "insisted" that the $1.2 billion facility would solve all of the team's problems. "The Cowboys need to focus on winning, and we can't do that with Jerry's incessant ego-boosting publicity stunts, or this opulent sports venue that's devoted more to himself than achieving postseason success."
Cowboys officials called Jones Sunday night to inform him he was being cut from the team, ordering the 66-year-old owner to clean out his luxury box and remove his personal belongings from the premises immediately. Jones, who was reportedly stunned to be removed from his ownership duties, issued a statement on his website thanking himself for all his hard work and years of service.
"Well, damn, looks like the 'Boys couldn't handle Double J anymore," the blog post read in part. "I'll never forget my time in the Big D, and how I single-handedly won three Super Bowls. Don't worry, Jerry Jones will land on his feet somewhere, and when he does, Dallas better watch out."
Jones' questionable conduct on and off the field almost certainly played a role in sealing the troubled owner's fate. Although some members of the Cowboys' management have reportedly contemplated Jones' termination for the past several years, sources said his recent association with known criminals as well as a perceived lack of character and poor leadership qualities provided ample reasons for his release.
Ultimately, team officials said that Jones had become an embarrassment to the storied franchise.
"Between the opportunistic condemnations of game plans, the uninformed evaluations of draftees, and the paranoid delusions that players and coordinators were scheming against him, it's no wonder the Cowboys have had enough," NFL Today commentator Boomer Esiason said. "Maybe his absence will finally give the team a chance to start living up to its full potential."
"Just watching the Cowboys practice without Jones leering at them, you can tell that morale has already greatly improved," Esiason continued. "They seem so loose and relaxed and their faces are just lighting up with smiles. This is the first time Tony Romo has had fun since he put on the Cowboys uniform."
Former Cowboys head coach and Fox Sports analyst Jimmy Johnson speculated that the team's real motivation for cutting Jones was that the aging owner, who turns 67 in October, is well past his prime and would have continued to cost the ball club too much money.
"His skills have really diminished the past few years, and he just can't make the moves that he used to," said Johnson, adding that the rest of the NFL was passing Jones by every day. "When you get older you start to slow down, and as you try to compensate, you wind up making poor decisions."
"He had to eat more than $9 million dollars of salary cap just to get rid of Terrell Owens," Johnson added. "In this economy? What was he thinking?"
Though his publicist would not say whether the former Cowboys owner was entertaining offers from any other teams, an anonymous NFL source told reporters that, immediately after Jones cleared waivers Tuesday, Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis offered him a record-setting three-year $120 million deal.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #315
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

If that had been true then the Cowboys might be superbowl contender.

Regardless of how one feels about loveable Jerry, he reportedly makes more mone for his team than any other owner or GM.
Bull149 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women