Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160812
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35544
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2022, 12:03 AM   #301
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Did you finally surrender, Waco? Man you were looking bad. I know you are the argumentive type, it's Sport to you, but this thread made you look really bad. Maybe you passed out from exhaustion?

if you say so Chung Hamster
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 12:13 AM   #302
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so Chung Hamster
Finally you surrender. Man you are stubborn. You argued for hours with no knowledge beyond the 6 second video. Doesn't it feel better to step off the Hamster Wheel? Never seen anyone dig his own grave quite like you did. Just to be argumentative.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 12:19 AM   #303
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Finally you surrender. Man you are stubborn. You argued for hours with no knowledge beyond the 6 second video. Doesn't it feel better to step off the Hamster Wheel? Never seen anyone dig his own grave quite like you did. Just to be argumentative.

who's surrendering? the video is the video. you have yet to prove any of your talking points. you are losing because not even the far left here will back up your ridiculous claims, maybe you should pm Aunt Peg for backup?
Old 05-29-2022, 12:32 AM   #304
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
who's surrendering? the video is the video. you have yet to prove any of your talking points.
Nothing I say will be enough for you. This is the guy you expected Church Security to leave alone, let him worship freely because it is a Public facility, and not offend his liberty by asking him to remove the overcoat, under which several admitted thinking a weapon was hidden.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/wh...ister/2284425/

I'm done. You are soft on crime. You looked pathetic trying to argue with me. Have your final snarkey response, where you ask the same question for the 20th time. You get the final post.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 12:43 AM   #305
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Nothing I say will be enough for you. This is the guy you expected Church Security to leave alone, let him worship freely because it is a Public facility, and not offend his liberty by asking him to remove the overcoat, under which several admitted thinking a weapon was hidden.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/wh...ister/2284425/

I'm done. You are soft on crime. You looked pathetic trying to argue with me. Have your final snarkey response, where you ask the same question for the 20th time. You get the final post.

so he's a bum. why don't you blame the Church for not giving him money, sounds like that is what you are claiming. they have bags full of money to had out, right?

me soft on crime? bahahahaaaaaaa

you claim to be some hard liner on law and order then put such ridiculous conditions on "law and order" as to make law and order totally ineffective.
Old 05-29-2022, 07:17 AM   #306
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Closest thing to half-sense yet

So let's sketch out this here straw man, stick figure, and watch it walk, talk and do the shimmy-shake.

Seems most agree that people aged 21 or less are still children, i.e. not adults.
Meaning under parental control and decision making.
Let's run it up the flag pole and apply that across the board.
Gawd knows men can't be half-pregnant. Now don't we?
So; no drivers license, no military, no voting, no guns, no deviant sex indoctrination, no drinking, no elective sex surgeries, NC-17 goes to NC-21 and a raft of other items.

Is that what good looks like? Or is there an instantaneous buyers-remorse reaction to that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
Red flag laws would need to be objective. Ban shotguns and all guns under 20 or 21. Sure, increase age requirement to vote to 20 or 21.

Bottom line - don’t take away guns and more importantly you won’t stop all the insanity. But we need to do something. Hard to explain to the poor 4th grade girl covering herself in blood and the boy that just wants to stay home due to the trauma he’s gone through. Not to mention the parents and families who’ve lost loved ones. Shit the husband whose wife died passing away of a heart attack while placing flowers on the memorial at the school fence.

I’m no freaking liberal but we have to do something.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:30 AM   #307
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Some people already subjugate those precious rights that you dismiss so easily. They are called soldiers, sailors, airman, and marines. They put aside their own fears, their own precious freedoms to fight those of others. You would strip them of the right to have a drink, smoke, or buy a gun.

So, how about we go to a system where everyone, EVERYONE, has to serve two years in the military in some capacity to earn those rights. Learn some discipline, some skills, and get out of your comfort zone. Congratulations! You are now an adult American with the right to buy a gun, a drink, a smoke, and to vote. What say you Dog?

Plus, we can make it retroactive. If you haven't served, you can't vote.
Ah the Heinlein Solution. It works for me. People have wrongly termed it fascism, but that's because they haven't done any reading. I think it's the best solution. You can be a citizen but you can't vote unless you served. Everyone can serve but everyone is held to the same standard... Only veterans get to vote... preventing the citizens from voting themselves the wealth of the nation.

It may be flawed as the veterans might start voting themselves the wealth... but hopefully the military inculcating duty, honor, country would prevent that... I think it would work for the enlisted... The officer corps I have far less faith in.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:31 AM   #308
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Getting a sloppy slopey today?

The gun grabbers are heading for the China level of the below graphic titled "Social Credit Scores". Well... I mean besides banning all guns, especially if they are scary looking. Right Comrades? Of course they forget the UK experience, which is now knife control. You have to get a permit before buying a knife now. Why? Well... because people find other ways to be ass-hats.

I wonder how long before the Social Credit score algorithms get changed, say like in 2022 and again is 2024, when the party in power changes and they find out that a couple small code changes redirect the demerit system again them. Ah, well... probably about as long as it takes them figure out that you can easily vote in Communism, but you always have to shoot your way out.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:38 AM   #309
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
The gun grabbers are heading for the China level of the below graphic titled "Social Credit Scores". Well... I mean besides banning all guns, especially if they are scary looking. Right Comrades? Of course they forget the UK experience, which is now knife control. You have to get a permit before buying a knife now. Why? Well... because people find other ways to be ass-hats.

I wonder how long before the Social Credit score algorithms get changed, say like in 2022 and again is 2024, when the party in power changes and they find out that a couple small code changes redirect the demerit system again them. Ah, well... probably about as long as it takes them figure out that you can easily vote in Communism, but you always have to shoot your way out.
The social credit system can only be implemented by private companies in the US... the govt. would have a hard time getting that past the courts.

If private companies start to implement them, I suspect they will start suffering a lot of unexplained fires at their facilities.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 09:48 AM   #310
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Now you're talking real fascism. Private companies "voluntarily" doing the bidding of government just like they did in Germany back in the bad old days. Government doesn't take away your job but no one will hire you if you're Jewish or Conservative.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 12:15 PM   #311
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Ah the Heinlein Solution. It works for me. People have wrongly termed it fascism, but that's because they haven't done any reading. I think it's the best solution. You can be a citizen but you can't vote unless you served. Everyone can serve but everyone is held to the same standard... Only veterans get to vote... preventing the citizens from voting themselves the wealth of the nation.

It may be flawed as the veterans might start voting themselves the wealth... but hopefully the military inculcating duty, honor, country would prevent that... I think it would work for the enlisted... The officer corps I have far less faith in.
um.. you know there are corrupt people in the military who may not think much of "honor" besides doing the duty and country part faithfully more or less.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 12:18 PM   #312
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
The social credit system can only be implemented by private companies in the US... the govt. would have a hard time getting that past the courts.

If private companies start to implement them, I suspect they will start suffering a lot of unexplained fires at their facilities.
theres the credit rating system. no is setting fires to their facilities.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 01:05 PM   #313
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Yeah. No one has the answer.
Just chalk it up to the Constitution don't work.

Let's start the paperwork for a new type of Government in a LEGITIMATE order.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 02:45 PM   #314
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

John Adams Quote:
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 03:13 PM   #315
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Yeah. No one has the answer.
Just chalk it up to the Constitution don't work.

Let's start the paperwork for a new type of Government in a LEGITIMATE order.

why do you claim it doesn't work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
John Adams Quote:
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

what would Adams think of the radical left's war on society?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women