Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2017, 04:24 PM   #286
Lhoppy
Gaining Momentum

Default Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Besides I've sent personal PM's back and forth with this man since the very beginning and I can tell you this much he doesn't give a flying flip about eccie as a matter of fact this was just what he does in his pastime for fun. But I'm glad to see that he has some supporters. Correction, one supporter. He admitted to doing this completely intentionally just to fuck with you people just to fuck with all of us because he was bored and that's what he does. Glad you jumped on that train baby. For some reason, I didn't think you were that shallow. But I'm not hateful, indeed I hope you enjoy the ride.
This is a lie I bet, you have actually received messages from this person telling you he is just stirring the pot because he's bored. I doubt that, some girls don't get enough attention
Lhoppy is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:33 PM   #287
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm absolutely shocked that you just called me a liar. If there is one thing that Laney licked is not it's a liar I'm absolutely shocked that you just called me a liar. If there is one thing that Laney Lixx is but is a liar. Tove got some fuckin nerve dude.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:40 PM   #288
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anything else jerk?
Old 05-30-2017, 04:43 PM   #289
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well you can see how bad my spelling just got I am pissed as shit. You're an ass-whole dude Period you based your facts on absolutely nothing. You don't know me at all. Get over you self.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:44 PM   #290
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
I'm absolutely shocked that you just called me a liar. If there is one thing that Laney licked is not it's a liar I'm absolutely shocked that you just called me a liar. If there is one thing that Laney Lixx is but is a liar. Tove got some fuckin nerve dude.
Truth right there.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:50 PM   #291
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

see now you're the asshole that finally let that mother fucker win. He's finally got the better of us because you turned on me. I'm on your fucking side you asshole. Why does everybody talk shit about me anyway? I'm not a bad person. Anything to y'all. Provider because I enjoy my job. if you don't want providers to actually give their opinion in the Forum section that maybe you should say so. I was trying to help. Don't worry about that happening again.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:26 PM   #292
Hopetolearn2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
see now you're the asshole that finally let that mother fucker win. He's finally got the better of us because you turned on me. I'm on your fucking side you asshole. Why does everybody talk shit about me anyway? I'm not a bad person. Anything to y'all. Provider because I enjoy my job. if you don't want providers to actually give their opinion in the Forum section that maybe you should say so. I was trying to help. Don't worry about that happening again.
Laney, I have not had the honor of meeting you yet. I hope my schedule clears some in the near future to change that. Please don't let someone get under your skin just because they wish to stir the pot. You have very good reviews and you decide who you will or will not see. Don't stop posting comments, I actually get to know providers a little better when you post. I wish more providers would join in on conversations. Stay safe and have fun.
Hopetolearn2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:08 PM   #293
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Ignore irrelevant haters sweetie. Those of us who know you, are fully aware of your worth. I for one am unashamed to be a true Laney Lixx fanboy. You have nothing to prove.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:24 PM   #294
Lhoppy
Gaining Momentum

Darlin, I was not assuming anything other then stuff you have no proof of, that scribble shit is irrelevant to your accusations, and your spelling does lack accuracy.

I was agreeing that phils crap was wrong

Someone needs attention I think
Old 05-30-2017, 06:48 PM   #295
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

FUCK YOU HATER
Old 05-30-2017, 07:25 PM   #296
Lhoppy
Gaining Momentum

Well, you are hostile, was you messenger Phil for a date? I think so-yes you was and now you are upset that maybe he turned you down.

BTW, what is the guys name who takes pictures of you.

I don't appreciate being told to fuck off, very bad mouth you have.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:37 PM   #297
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

interesting Lee enough your profile was created on the 7th I believe and Phil's last day on board before being banned was on the 5th period just saying this kind of fucking interesting
Old 05-30-2017, 08:02 PM   #298
Lhoppy
Gaining Momentum

interestingly, just saying

Are you hitting on me, it is getting late.

FYI, it says under my name that I signed up on the 6th, I am not Phil guy, and it was not on the 7th, a bit more respect from you would not be out of line here. I've done nothing wrong to you.

With this attitude you have maybe you should not reply to me.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:02 PM   #299
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Ok you two. Just gave you both warning for general disrespect of others. Hopefully you both have better things to do then waste time name calling each other. Besides getting the thread way off topic.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:11 PM   #300
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Awww C'mon rrabbit.

Haven't you figured out that Phil and more than likely Lhopeless are one and the same using a different alias. That the person behind the handles is most likely to be Siberia. That psycho hoe who's bored enough out of her mind to get on here intentionally just to get some attention because she's so damn pathetically useless and unwanted elsewhere. And she does live/work in a trailer from what I understand.

Get admin to check their ISP or signatures, something of that nature should put an end to it. Or should I contact the admintards for you? You know I wouldn't mind doing it but it's not in my job description.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women