Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2016, 04:09 PM   #286
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Sexy pictures,,,
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:55 PM   #287
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No I wouldn't call it harassing. I think Tht lorde said it best Thank u sweetie I just did myself some new pics..

Red Is This Cunts Color

PS... I could never be anyone's victim. I'm to much of a cunt for Tht. Lol
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:13 PM   #288
cluefinder
Valued Poster

OTE=VictoriaJolie;1057994500]Touring girls getting harass?I'm confuse so far i had a lot of help
VJ[/QUOTE]

Victoria.....very lovely pictures!!! You haven't been around long enough to see the horns on some of these girls. Stick around and it will become clear who are the jealous ones.

There are no victims but there is harassment.....a lot of it on the boards. Hell, they tried to get lola banned and did for a little but she's back on and looks like she is doing great.

Btw....I see that you are touring Charleston,sc!! Everything will be green around the time frame you will be there !! Its a really beautiful place with a lot of history! Make sure to visit Wild Wings cafe on Market st. Market st is where a lot of nice clubs are. Hope you have time to enjoy your stay!
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:45 PM   #289
Initforfun
Valued Poster

I'll be glad when this thread dies and gets pushed back to page 80
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:35 PM   #290
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well ur no fun initforfun... I'm sorry this thread isn't doing much for u.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:43 PM   #291
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluefinder View Post
OTE=VictoriaJolie;1057994500]Touring girls getting harass?I'm confuse so far i had a lot of help
VJ

Quote:
Victoria.....very lovely pictures!!! You haven't been around long enough to see the horns on some of these girls. Stick around and it will become clear who are the jealous ones.

There are no victims but there is harassment.....a lot of it on the boards. Hell, they tried to get lola banned and did for a little but she's back on and looks like she is doing great.

Btw....I see that you are touring Charleston,sc!! Everything will be green around the time frame you will be there !! Its a really beautiful place with a lot of history! Make sure to visit Wild Wings cafe on Market st. Market st is where a lot of nice clubs are. Hope you have time to enjoy your stay!
Thanks for the recommendations it's my first time there so i will check...
As for me not been around long enough you are referring to the Arkansas board on eccie i believe?It's been years i haven't been to LittleRock but was around as long as ASPD was popular and the get to go board..
As for now ladies have been great with me..Cock bloquer jealous bitch..They might be some but this isn't my first rodeo..I have toured some very unfriendly references areas..And figure out a way..
So far i can say it's not case here..
As for harassement on the board i am not saying that what you say may not be true for some ladies...However you only let them do what you let them do..
They are mods to assist us in some cases and i don't have the personnality of a victim
Don't get me wrong i see clear...And can read between lines..I can see why you are saying this and aware that things are way more hostile now that what they use to be...It's like the contest of who is best at lol yawn!

I don't claim to be best at anything but i must be doing something right lol as my reviews on TER/here/aspd/TNA/bigdoggie etc speak for itself..
But always love to refer men to lovely ladies around..SHARING IS CARING
Many times it get back to the person in a positive way..I have refer/suggest ladies in different cities to regulars that were traveling there...
If it doesn't or get some négative you crossed that person and move on
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:02 PM   #292
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Thanks for the recommendations it's my first time there so i will check...
As for me not been around long enough you are referring to the Arkansas board on eccie i believe?It's been years i haven't been to LittleRock but was around as long as ASPD was popular and the get to go board..
As for now ladies have been great with me..Cock bloquer jealous bitch..They might be some but this isn't my first rodeo..I have toured some very unfriendly references areas..And figure out a way..
So far i can say it's not case here..
As for harassement on the board i am not saying that what you say may not be true for some ladies...However you only let them do what you let them do..
They are mods to assist us in some cases and i don't have the personnality of a victim
Don't get me wrong i see clear...And can read between lines..I can see why you are saying this and aware that things are way more hostile now that what they use to be...It's like the contest of who is best at lol yawn!

I don't claim to be best at anything but i must be doing something right lol as my reviews on TER/here/aspd/TNA/bigdoggie etc speak for itself..
But always love to refer men to lovely ladies around..SHARING IS CARING
Many times it get back to the person in a positive way..I have refer/suggest ladies in different cities to regulars that were traveling there...
If it doesn't or get some négative you crossed that person and move on
Very nice response!
hogmanjones is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:10 PM   #293
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
Touring girls getting harass?I'm confuse so far i had a lot of help
VJ
Quote:
Victoria.... You haven't been around long enough to see the horns on some of these girls. Stick around and it will become clear who are the jealous ones.

CF, While you didn't name names, your red-between-the-lines accusations are pretty clear... It's also pretty clear that you don't know what you're talking about. Lolah got herself banned by repeatedly violating the rules.

And for the record, I have been helping Victoria, quite a bit.

The negative attention the OP is attracting has a lot more to do with her combative, hostile attitude than anything else.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:24 PM   #294
want2c
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

A very entertaining read, and I might add some fine looking cunts
want2c is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:02 PM   #295
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Victoria,
You are a world class act! Hope we meet on your visit!!
Old 04-06-2016, 09:32 PM   #296
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
CF, While you didn't name names, your red-between-the-lines accusations are pretty clear... It's also pretty clear that you don't know what you're talking about. Lolah got herself banned by repeatedly violating the rules.

The negative attention the OP is attracting has a lot more to do with her combative, hostile attitude than anything else.

Ginger,
I'm sorry that you are feeling a little guilty. The only thing combative and hostile Serenity did was post a pretty picture of herself. I guess in Ginger and danielle land that is combative and hostile. I would be intimidated if that was my competition.

As for Lolah, you know what danielle did to that girl. You guys are friends. I admit that I don't know all the details but someone out there does. Its no secret....the craigslist pictures which led back to Danielle. That was genius!!
Old 04-06-2016, 09:50 PM   #297
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Fiesty, intelligent women,,,BabyDallas and Trinity Kane (FUCK YOU ,YOU ARE FIRED AUTHOR)can show their Board persona without retribution and the next provider can't?

Moderators aren't taking the bait,,,

Old 04-06-2016, 10:15 PM   #298
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I can only écho her words she has been extremely helpful so far and i believe that she will get to me for references

I don't know what happened to the other lady so i can't comment

As far as the mention of Danielle..I may be wrong but strongly believe she may not have an issue with me..I admire all girls and i do believe we have different niches..
I did see Dorthy as an ass but i think we can now rest on it

Again it's only my perspective...But definitely so far both of ladies aren't a concern
I contacted Ginger for info as she is a vétéran and her réputation speak for itself and WOW she did help

And yes darling(cluefinder) it would be great to meet when i visit
Bisous!
xox Vic
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:32 PM   #299
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I have not one time been hostile or combative ginger. I have been nothing but nice. Time and time again when u decide to jump on my threads with all this negativity and drama. Idk Wat ur issue is with me ginger but I forgive u for ur constant unnecessary drama. I forgive U for being such a jelly hating Whore. I appreciate the dedication to trying to get me to get myself in trouble but it's not gonna work. I sympathize with you ginger and feel where ur coming from. I'm not mad at u and I don't hate u. I'm gonna continue to do my thing and u continue to do watever u need to make u feel better about urself. If Tht means trying to intimidate or bully others then have at it. I see Wat kind of person u really are and u can't fool me or get me. How about u give it a rest already ginger. It must be exhausting. Bless ur heart.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:12 AM   #300
Guest040816
Account Disabled

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women