Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162619
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41648
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36030
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2015, 11:44 PM   #286
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Girl you need to start charging StillLookn4hispenis for every orgasm you make him have every time you reply to him...
It is obvious he can't resist you...

When are you going to come out the closet about it L4P?
He is going to change his avatar to an empanada and change his name to Sr.lookn4Chunkies
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 11:50 PM   #287
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
He is going to change his avatar to an empanada and change his name to Sr.lookn4Chunkies
Lmao you seriously crack me up

Enough with all this nonsense for me, I'm going to get my beauty sleep now

Nite, nite Mami
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:24 AM   #288
bon69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I just can not comprehend why some of these guys want to battle with these women. What is the point? What do you get out of it? Do y'all lay your heads down at night feeling all pumped up that you fought with some woman. Because if it does feel good doing that, then you have some serious issues. Do you ever think about being a real man and taking the high (no pun intended hardhat) road. To me this site is about having the ability to have fun with a beautiful lady. The fact that you want to fight with a woman says more about your character than any issues you're fighting about.

So everybody have peace or have piece, either way have fun! Live, Love, Laugh!
bon69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 04:25 AM   #289
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Chicken/Egg

Believe it or not, I actually agree with you young Bon. You should understand though that I am on the defensive here. I didn't bring this fight up, I am only reacting to a potty mouthed whore posting personal information out there
While I was calling a truce your girl was posting info from a private forum.
My reaction is to make the mindless drones aware of what their queen bee is capable of. While ya'll want to believe she's such a sweet thing, just don't get on her bad side, even it's just in her imagination. I did nothing to occur her wrath, yet she searched online and came up with a physical description and proceeded to post about it in open forum. That's not acceptable. Since she's seen you, perhaps you're next? Maybe she has some RW info on you? It's good that you don't care, but some of her customers are married and there's consequences if personal info gets leaked.

Just think about that before rushing to her defense...
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:22 AM   #290
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bon69 View Post
Do you ever think about being a real man and taking the high road.
What does being a real man have to do with taking the high road?

I say punk a bitch if you need to...she'll still be here tomorrow to do it to again...since the list is still at zero...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:29 AM   #291
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Believe it or not, I actually agree with you young Bon. -No you don't, Lie #1 You should understand though that I am on the defensive here. -No you're not Lie #2 please look up term "defense" I didn't bring this fight up,-Yes you did lie #3 and the record shows that you have been the only one who spoke negatively many times against me, since months ago you even went to try to hijack one of my reviews (there's links that can be provided) I am only reacting to a potty mouthed whore posting personal information out there
While I was calling a truce your girl was posting info from a private forum. -Lie #4 I know NO personal information about you, and can give a flying fuck about it too, I have never shared anything from a private forum, Again if I did I would have been reprimanded for doing that, the record shows I haven't. You assume I looked up something on infoshare about you due to your own physical insecurities, that actually you exposed to the public. Please provide the links to back up this Big Lie if you can...
My reaction is to make the mindless drones aware of what their queen bee is capable of. While ya'll want to believe she's such a sweet thing, ---First accurate statement I am sweet, people who know me in person, know that.just don't get on her bad side, even it's just in her imagination. I did nothing to occur her wrath, -You did a lot Lie #5 But I still have never done anything to you yet she searched online and came up with a physical description and proceeded to post about it in open forum. -Second part of Lie #4 again please provide links That's not acceptable. Since she's seen you, perhaps you're next? Maybe she has some RW info on you? It's good that you don't care, but some of her customers are married and there's consequences if personal info gets leaked.

Bon is a sweetheart and a smart man, not closed minded and blind to the truth like you, he knows me in person and knows that he has nothing to worry about with me, you're making yourself look insanely silly by trying to "convince" him other wise... Lol
Just think about that before rushing to her defense...
You know H.H I understand about the lack of social skills and your physical insecurities, because they're can be considered involuntary and you probably don't have control over that, I get it.
But you just flat out lying and accusing me of things I haven't done and you have no proof of, is unacceptable and I can't have sympathy for you for that. It makes me think you're a mean spirited liar.
Stop whining so damn much about things that haven't even been done to you.
Why is is that you love to whine so much ?
Why are you investing so much time on this ? Shouldn't you be texting/pming/emailing "to get to know better" the "lucky provider" you're going to see a month from now ??

:BIGyawn:

Have a nice whiny, clingy Day.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:46 AM   #292
Space Cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

All of this is crazy. Go fuck someone y'all
Space Cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:49 AM   #293
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post

All of this is crazy. Go fuck someone y'all
Tyra's face LOL

and Oh I am
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:51 AM   #294
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bon69 View Post
Do you ever think about being a real man and taking the high (no pun intended hardhat) road. To me this site is about having the ability to have fun with a beautiful lady. The fact that you want to fight with a woman says more about your character than any issues you're fighting about.

k:
You act as if HH is physically fighting Natalia. This is a discussion forum, he is treating her as an equal just like many of us do. One could make an argument that your attitude is condescending towards women's intelligence

She is a known liar, I believe him when he says she posted personal information about him in infoshare or where ever it was. Many many of the ladies in infoshare promote that belief that it is ok under the guise of security but what they are really doing is retaliatory to gents whose only offense is disagreeing with them.

Potty mouth been saying I called her a turd bitch in this thread. She can't come up with the quote where i did so...so yea I believe HH.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:02 AM   #295
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^

You come up with the stupidest arguments as a "defense"
I said that even though you didn't directly said it, that's what you implied to call me...

And I'm totally cool with you believing him, I guess we're even, because I also believe the person who said you request and "aggressively insisted" to have BBFS in your sessions,
In this "so tempting" Request you made on 9/30/15:

Check it out:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1511085&highlight=

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:22 AM   #296
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

And I'm totally cool with you believing him, I guess we're even, because I also believe the person who said you request and try to force BBFS in your sessions,

Check it out:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1511085&highlight=

The person who said it was a man!

Now show me where i called you a turd bitch. in this thread. ..you have accused me of that...please show me where i called you that. I said trolls are attracted to crazy bitches like flies are to turds. Get rid of the turds and you have no flies.

Are you saying you are a turd and i am a fly or that you are a crazy bitch and i am a troll?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:34 AM   #297
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey cute Papi.... I mean WTF

You're lame.

Enjoy your Hennessy, and don't think about me when you massage your blue balls...

Buh, bye

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:05 AM   #298
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Hey cute Papi.... I mean WTF

You're lame.

Enjoy your Hennessy, and don't think about me when you massage your blue balls...

Buh, bye

I think she won the battle WTF. You should admit defeat and quit this thread.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:31 AM   #299
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Not wiping good is worse than what you do to these threads, though you run a close second.

Quote:

I only think of you when I wipe my ass now that you say I called you a "turd bitch". Don't want to leave a 'turd bitch' in my pants stinking up the joint!.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:37 AM   #300
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I think she won the battle WTF. You should admit defeat and quit this thread.

There are no winners on a Hooker board my good man...there are only whiners and wieners. My wiener avoids the whiners.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women