Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2015, 09:25 PM   #286
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post
I have to wonder how many mid-eastern neighborhoods would welcome Americans into their cul de sac?

And if not... why not???
They'd be welcomed with a house warming beheading.

Ask the Syrian Christians - who Obama won't prioritize for refugee status because they are, well, dead.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:27 PM   #287
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post
Qualification for U.S. Entry... Humping Goats and Blowing Yourself-Up,
I guess my Papa's Two Tours in Vietnam while holding a 'Working Visa' just would not match up to that!!!

From A Proud... SEABEE BRAT Semper Fi
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:45 PM   #288
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking From A Proud... SEABEE BRAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
From A Proud... SEABEE BRAT Semper Fi
Gray5912... Thank-You for your Service SIR, Papa was part of Task Force 90 and worked closely with you Leather Necks.
Sadly EARNING your way into America is no longer the case.

Semper Fi
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:58 PM   #289
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Seabee brat get your goat, ekim?

whiffy is the goat man, he is shaving i'ts ass.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 12:23 AM   #290
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Why has the 0zombie King not spoken about the Christian genocide in the middle east?
Why haven't you, you ignorant, retarded shit for brains?

All you do is bitch, moan, whine and cry. Also hijack any thread you don't understand... Which of course is every thread.

Idiot of the Year...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 12:24 AM   #291
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post
Gray5912... Thank-You for your Service SIR, Papa was part of Task Force 90 and worked closely with you Leather Necks.
Sadly EARNING your way into America is no longer the case.

Semper Fi
I'm beginning to sense a great disturbance in the force...
Old 11-21-2015, 01:16 AM   #292
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
State governers do not set federal immigration policy, that's not how it works.
Republicunts can appeal to fear, racism and religious bigotry if that makes them feel better. . . it simply shows how "Christian" they really are. cuntly hypocrites.
Neither does the President. If you had ever read the Constitution, you'd realize that immigration policy is the sole responsibility of Congress. The President has no authority to make immigration policy. S/he only has the responsibility to enforce the policy adopted by Congress. Obama is overstepping his boundaries, once again.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 06:17 AM   #293
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Neither does the President. If you had ever read the Constitution, you'd realize that immigration policy is the sole responsibility of Congress. The President has no authority to make immigration policy. S/he only has the responsibility to enforce the policy adopted by Congress. Obama is overstepping his boundaries, once again.
Those words are falling on NUMB (not deaf) EARS. They finally have a person who can sign paper without consequences to cram down their agenda, because a majority of the people don't want it done and Congress is their voice.

He threatened to veto a bill to imprison felons who illegally return to this country so they won't shoot down innocent U.S. CITIZENS, and then he "threatens" to allow unvetted people from the terrorist training grounds into this country, which means they entered illegally.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 06:58 AM   #294
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Those words are falling on NUMB (not deaf) EARS. They finally have a person who can sign paper without consequences to cram down their agenda, because a majority of the people don't want it done and Congress is their voice.

He threatened to veto a bill to imprison felons who illegally return to this country so they won't shoot down innocent U.S. CITIZENS, and then he "threatens" to allow unvetted people from the terrorist training grounds into this country, which means they entered illegally.
So the president is within current law an may exercise his legal right in the power of veto and you are trying to spin this Obama overstepping his boundaries ...yet i see no court challenge. Why is that do you think? Is it because and COGay are wrong ?

So far congress has not even passed a bill for Obama to veto. Hmmmmmmm
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:26 AM   #295
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So the president is within current law an may exercise his legal right in the power of veto and you are trying to spin this Obama overstepping his boundaries ...yet i see no court challenge. Why is that do you think? Is it because and COGay are wrong ?

So far congress has not even passed a bill for Obama to veto. Hmmmmmmm
Again, you show your ass~! It began with "So......"~!

Quit making up shit! When YOUR BOSS IN THE WHITE HOUSE says he is going to veto a bill .... he is sending a message to his SUBJECTS in Congress. It was HAIRLESS REED ... that tells the folks with no balls to stand up to him .... that it doesn't matter what you do, if you cross me, I'll shit can it.

I suppose you could consult with OLD-Bullshitter who posts on here ...He'll hook you up with a news crew member for clarifications! They are his source for comprehending "BIG BOY" politics.

"Kate's Law" and the Current bill that just was passed by the House, which "slows" down the refugee flow to those who have been VERIFIED and VETTED with CERTIFICATIONS FROM THREE SPECIFIC ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS (which essentially clarifies and codifies a vague provision in the Act of 1980 under which YOUR BOSS thinks he is going to bring Refugees from Syria against the wishes of about 80% of the U.S. voters.

This would be a good day for you to clean golf balls .... It will keep your LYING COUNT down!
Old 11-21-2015, 08:05 AM   #296
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:

Quit making up shit! When YOUR BOSS IN THE WHITE HOUSE says he is going to veto a bill .... he is sending a message to his SUBJECTS in Congress. It was HAIRLESS REED ... that tells the folks with no balls to stand up to him .... that it doesn't matter what you do, if you cross me, I'll shit can it.

I suppose you could consult with OLD-Bullshitter who posts on here ...He'll hook you up with a news crew member for clarifications! They are his source for comprehending "BIG BOY" politics.

"Kate's Law" and the Current bill that just was passed by the House, which "slows" down the refugee flow to those who have been VERIFIED and VETTED with CERTIFICATIONS FROM THREE SPECIFIC ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS (which essentially clarifies and codifies a vague provision in the Act of 1980 under which YOUR BOSS thinks he is going to bring Refugees from Syria against the wishes of about 80% of the U.S. voters.

This would be a good day for you to clean golf balls .... It will keep your LYING COUNT down!
You need some sleep, dipshit. Or a new doctor.
Old 11-21-2015, 08:05 AM   #297
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I asked you what did Obama do that was illegal like you and COGay suggested? You can't seem to answer that.

Now once a person has entered this country how is a Gov going to ban them from their state? Now that is illegal. But that is what are two eccie legal experts are suggesting as legal.

Oh and Obama is your President just like Bush and Clinton and Reagan were. Try and quit saying stupid shit. I do not work for Obama.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:26 AM   #298
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I do not work for Obama.
Of course you do. You voted for him didn't you?
Old 11-21-2015, 08:27 AM   #299
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Of course you do. You voted for him didn't you?
So did you.
Old 11-21-2015, 08:41 AM   #300
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
That's the way Obama does business. Almost everything he has ever done was unlawful. I don't even listen to the idiot anymore. If we had a Congress with some guts Obama would have been impeached a long time ago. The whole Obama administration is nothing but a circus act.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women