Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-20-2015, 06:11 PM   #286
glade55
BANNED

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
How about this visit any major city's alert section posted by providers and tell me what race is most often mentioned ? I would easily say 5 to 1 it's white men. Care to explain why so many white hobbyist are constantly in the alert section?
How about the AA pimps ? You forgot to mention those eh ? You know damn well they treat there providers like shit ! That's like what 90% are AA pimps !
Old 07-20-2015, 06:50 PM   #287
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Not sure why stating the facts about the percentage of black thugs and stating ones preferences makes one a jackass. The only possible reason I can come up with is you are really dumb and kind of an asshole to have a negative view of someone for stating a couple of FACTS. Can't think of anything else.

Facts my ass. There is nothing thuggish about any of the black men in this thread. What don't you grasp? Stop judging people. Maybe you're the dumb one....idiot! 've seen just about every major provider in the Rochester area over the past 7 years. (Some are retired now and some UTR) Not a one would tell your sorry ass that I'm a thug. I know that probably makes you ball your fist up like a two year old.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:34 PM   #288
George N Powell
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
How about the AA pimps ? You forgot to mention those eh ? You know damn well they treat there providers like shit ! That's like what 90% are AA pimps !
They'll try to negate this fact by bringing up one white pimp, or something like that. The truth drives these assholes crazy.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:36 PM   #289
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post
Facts my ass. There is nothing thuggish about any of the black men in this thread. What don't you grasp? Stop judging people. Maybe you're the dumb one....idiot! 've seen just about every major provider in the Rochester area over the past 7 years. (Some are retired now and some UTR) Not a one would tell your sorry ass that I'm a thug. I know that probably makes you ball your fist up like a two year old.
You still can't grasp that what you just posted doesn't change the facts that I posted. I never called you a thug. Why is this so hard for you to understand. All I ever said was its understandable that some providers have no AA polices because the staggering percentage of thug blacks. That doesn't mean all thugs are black.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:40 PM   #290
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
How about this visit any major city's alert section posted by providers and tell me what race is most often mentioned ? I would easily say 5 to 1 it's white men. Care to explain why so many white hobbyist are constantly in the alert section?

Back this up.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:47 PM   #291
JennerJammer
Valued Poster

Is it someone's assertion that in order to get in the sex trade, a woman has to sleep with persons of all nationalities and races?
Old 07-20-2015, 08:05 PM   #292
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
You are twisting the conversation. No one, at least not me is excusing the bad behavior of Pimps. I do agree while pimps come in all races and sexes, I have to believe that blacks make up a large share this group. With that said, a large number of women who advertise no" aa" are pimped, and those who patronize these providers are the ones give these pimps an avenue for existence. But as WellEndowed said if you look at the number of alerts posted by providers on members of sites such as eccie, the overwhelming majority are on Caucasian men. Pimps are a totally different problem and conversation
Old 07-20-2015, 09:29 PM   #293
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I used to get offended but it doesn't matter to me anymore. My method is to do one of two things:
1. Say fuck it and move on.

2. Contact the provider in a PM and introduce myself and get her reasons for being non AA and try to address her concerns. Having 15 okays on p411 with various types of reputable providers helps. I've seen several supposed NBA providers. I just don't do reviews on them unless they say its ok. If she still won't see me, I move on. Too many other good providers to be worried about it.
Old 07-20-2015, 10:47 PM   #294
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Wink Not offensive to me in the least...

You know this does work both ways. As a black man when I see a no AA on P411, I hit exclude and drive on. It makes my current and future searches so much easier.

I also think it's more common than you'd think for black hobbyists to see NBA girls on the down low, as long as they're not reviewed.

But the very last thing I'd do is contact an NBA girl and ask her the reason for her preference, that seems absurd to me. Frankly, I couldn't care less. WALDT so I don't begrudge them their choice as long as they're not rude or patently offensive, what do I care. There are an inordinate number of other hookers who would see me.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:55 PM   #295
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

It's really funny that even with the supposed elevated 'class' that Eccie is...allegedly, that many providers and apparently a freakish percentage of hobbyists, can't separate non-thug blacks from the typical, street level "what the hell is eccie, MF?" blacks. Either they can't separate us, which suggests lack of intelligence and critical thinking, or they simply DON'T WANT TO separate us from the thug/pimp element.

Like I've said before, they're not even trying to differentiate. Your average thug isn't going to be on Eccie, chasing pussy. That just isn't going to happen.

Of course, me saying this defies their gross conjecture and irrational logic, so they choose to ignore it.

Again, if they are on Eccie...I-DEN-TI-FY these 'thug black dudes'. Oh, wait. You can't, because you're making up bullshit excuses for not seeing black guys, to cover up for the REAL reasons.

One of the cool things about being black is, after a while, we develop a super power: the ability to see through bullshit.
Old 07-20-2015, 11:17 PM   #296
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
It's really funny that even with the supposed elevated 'class' that Eccie is...allegedly, that many providers and apparently a freakish percentage of hobbyists, can't separate non-thug blacks from the typical, street level "what the hell is eccie, MF?" blacks. Either they can't separate us, which suggests lack of intelligence and critical thinking, or they simply DON'T WANT TO separate us from the thug/pimp element.

Like I've said before, they're not even trying to differentiate. Your average thug isn't going to be on Eccie, chasing pussy. That just isn't going to happen.

Of course, me saying this defies their gross conjecture and irrational logic, so they choose to ignore it.

Again, if they are on Eccie...I-DEN-TI-FY these 'thug black dudes'. Oh, wait. You can't, because you're making up bullshit excuses for not seeing black guys, to cover up for the REAL reasons.

One of the cool things about being black is, after a while, we develop a super power: the ability to see through bullshit.
Bruh, I couldn't give half a shit what the "REAL" reasons are...fuck 'em if they don't want to see black men of any socioeconomic stratum(well, not literally).

If they think we're all thugs, pimps and gangstas, that speaks more to their ignorance than ours. It's not worth my time and effort to disabuse them of those notions.

And I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the concept of wanting to see someone who does not want to see me. Perhaps it's my ego and being spoiled all these years seeing women of all races in the RW.

In fact, way too much strange out there in the RW and hobby for me to be sweatin' this particular minority of hooktard.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:34 PM   #297
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

OK, we're wearing that part out now. They don't 'want' to see ANY of us without any money in our pockets, white, black, or other. If you don't believe that, then show up with no donation and see what happens...or what WON'T happen.
Old 07-21-2015, 12:32 AM   #298
petervire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
Bruh, I couldn't give half a shit what the "REAL" reasons are...fuck 'em if they don't want to see black men of any socioeconomic stratum(well, not literally).

If they think we're all thugs, pimps and gangstas, that speaks more to their ignorance than ours. It's not worth my time and effort to disabuse them of those notions.

And I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the concept of wanting to see someone who does not want to see me. Perhaps it's my ego and being spoiled all these years seeing women of all races in the RW.

In fact, way too much strange out there in the RW and hobby for me to be sweatin' this particular minority of hooktard.

Liked that answer
Old 07-21-2015, 03:29 AM   #299
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Instead of saying no AA, providers should just post a confederate flag on their profile.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:44 AM   #300
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

NBA thread 2.0
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women