Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2021, 02:59 PM   #286
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Watching the cctv of the amendment. https://tlcsenate.granicus.com/Media...&clip_id=16145
You can use the double arrows to move up and down in 3o second increments. Look from 4:22 to 4:25, those three minutes over 4 hours into the session where a handful of committee members 'snuck' in this amendment after the primary bill was authored while no one was paying attention. You can see it's just one conservative (Dan Patrick?) and a few feminist senators that have ushered in this new era for Texas... The original bill lacked the felony wording.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 03:31 PM   #287
mynameismudd
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Yes. Every authoritarian who pretends to be libertarian and freedom loving should be held accountable.
mynameismudd is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 03:34 PM   #288
mynameismudd
Premium Access

I'll bet that was heavily coordinated. Many will claim they "weren't aware."
Old 09-06-2021, 03:37 PM   #289
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Had an interesting encounter relayed to me by a friend. (Too paranoid to be a member here)

He went to his regular AMP in Spring, near I-45. His regular masseuse (many visits, she knows his name) acted really different than normal. First, did not put change on table in room, he never saw any money after he handed her the house fee and tip. She did not even count it in front of him. Insisted on table shower last, instead of first, not normal. Kept the towel draped entire massage, even after the flip. No teasing, no getting close to any sensitive areas. Kept his junk covered entire time. Said it was extremely professional. After massage, she puts towel around him and takes him to shower room. Quick clean of the back, then quick HJ while on his back.

Said he felt like they may have cameras in the rooms but not the shower yet. Place has been busted before.

Called me wondering if he could have been possibly being set up, but she protected him. Also, they normally talk and she said very little. Good news is he did not ask why the changes to her or make any comments while in the shop.

Ya'll got any thoughts on this???
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 04:02 PM   #290
mynameismudd
Premium Access

Is it normally a FS AMP?
Old 09-06-2021, 04:45 PM   #291
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Maybe the shop got busted due to someone taking a video unawares to provider in the room and during sensual part, LE used it to make arrests along with an UC , the girls lied they did anything wrong, LE showed them a video and bam, take the ride, perhaps they are now taking precautions until they can do a thorough sweep of the joint. Ain’t that area and precinct known for Johnny Lawman doing regular busts.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 04:51 PM   #292
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

The other thing to consider is since almost all AMPs have their own video surveillance, a subpoena could have been issued and owner had to turn over video, I highly doubt owners have video in the private rooms, but during the walk to the back, guys and girls are being a bit handsy or wearing inappropriate clothing. If what your friend told you is true, his regular provider was cautious to change the routine, that speaks volumes.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 05:46 PM   #293
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

I'm sure a lot of places are spooked right now and will be overly cautious even with existing customers, much more so with new ones.
latinluvr465 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 06:46 PM   #294
mynameismudd
Premium Access

My best bet is the owner told their staff to be really careful and provide legitimate massages for the time being.
Old 09-06-2021, 07:10 PM   #295
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameismudd View Post
Is it normally a FS AMP?

Not that I am aware of, he'd told me if got FS there.

Cameras in the rooms? LEO had cameras in the rooms when they busted the Patriots owner. They saw everything that went on with the provider and her magic finger in his case.............. allegedly.
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 04:56 AM   #296
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I agree with the overall sentiment that this will not stop spa play. However - it changes it. Sure, they can't bust them all, but be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and it's a bad day.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 07:55 AM   #297
JustforFun2012
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Mudd, this is exactly what I've been screaming about while trying to keep on target-

Our rights are eroding. Not just mongering rights but voting too. If you don't fight it they'll disappear just like a sand castle on the beach. I don't get alarmist over too much, but we really are getting screwed by this law and the TX legislative session in several ways.

Big Ed-MIGHTY helpful thank you sir. Sending you a virtual steak or pork chop
JustforFun2012 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 10:16 AM   #298
AL56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post
I agree with the overall sentiment that this will not stop spa play. However - it changes it. Sure, they can't bust them all, but be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and it's a bad day.

Getting put on the sex offenders list or dealing with a felony arrest... that's a bad YEAR or more
AL56 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 10:51 AM   #299
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustforFun2012 View Post
Mudd, this is exactly what I've been screaming about while trying to keep on target-

Our rights are eroding...

Big Ed-MIGHTY helpful thank you sir. Sending you a virtual steak or pork chop
So they had their task force report from 2020 out of Ken Paxton's office recommending the felony upgrade to soliciting. But the wording wasn't included in the first several drafts of hb1540. They add the felony wording after suspending normal procedures in a committee as per the link I shared. I do wonder how many legislators voting for this bill actually read what they were voting for. I wonder why they didn't include the felony wording in the initial drafts if it was on the report with recommendations from 2020.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 11:38 AM   #300
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

So I'm noticing a pattern of the recent reviews. They are all before September 1st period other than O'Mike's buddy who had a different experience, has anybody been into an amp since September 1st and noticed any difference?
latinluvr465 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women