Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60188
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2010, 01:33 PM   #16
gdiddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Unfortunately, it is harder for ebony providers to shake negative perceptions some people have because blacks at times are seen as a group rather than an individual. If you have limited contact with people of a different race then the few you do see become your representatives and that isn't always positive. I've had several hobby buddies ask about girls I've reviewed over the years and their biggest concern is that she isn't "ghetto" and that it's safe to see her. I never get that question about ladies who aren't ebony. As long as you continue to build your reputation and don't fall into either of those categories, you should do well. Good luck.
gdiddy is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #17
midrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I think you are HOT!!!!{I'd do ya}

Hell yes. Me, too. Maybe we can double on her someday, Dallas
midrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #18
Wiley64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'm open to all women as long as they're down to earth and take care of themselves. Haven't had the opportunity yet but have had my eyes on a few gals. Kenya Athi, Veronica Moore, our twins Kristian and Ashley, Halle Berry yeah right
Wiley64 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #19
Eden_Monet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41980
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamblin View Post
I luv ebonies
lol and I enjoyed the time we spent together when I first stepped into the hobby!
Eden_Monet is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:43 AM   #20
Eden_Monet
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdiddy View Post
Unfortunately, it is harder for ebony providers to shake negative perceptions some people have because blacks at times are seen as a group rather than an individual. If you have limited contact with people of a different race then the few you do see become your representatives and that isn't always positive. I've had several hobby buddies ask about girls I've reviewed over the years and their biggest concern is that she isn't "ghetto" and that it's safe to see her. I never get that question about ladies who aren't ebony. As long as you continue to build your reputation and don't fall into either of those categories, you should do well. Good luck.
Well said! Growing up, I lived in an upper middle class neighborhood of New Jersey and that perception is usually put to rest once someone hears my voice over the phone. It just always surprises me when a hobbyist does that "sigh of relief" and confides in me that they were nervous to see me.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #21
Eden_Monet
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker View Post
Most of the providers I have seen are ebony. I too prefer ebony companions and have had never had a bad experience yet.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:22 AM   #22
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Do ebony providers go on dinner dates often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden_Monet View Post
"I normally don't call ebony women but I made an exception for you." -- At times it's flattering but I really do want to know what's behind this comment.
I might take that a number of ways. It may mean hes not generally use to being around ebony women or AA's in general for that matter. Maybe its a skin tone thing, and he might find a lighter skinned black lady's complexion "permissable" to be a safer neutral window to venture. If he wasn't closely associated in situations with AA's in general, going on a dinner date or being seen in close proximity may raise an eyebrow. The "exception" almost sounds as if he felt you should be lucky or feel priveleged to see him. Kinda like hes offering you a favor cause you tend to appear to be the different breed and look of the black females he doesn't care for in particularly. But I may be totally wrong too and he may have just picked the wrong words.

On the flip side I have had providers say I usually don't book AA men, but I made an exception for you. This was of course when they didn't have an advertised NBA rule about seeing AA men. More so the type you find out have those reservations after screening or when the guy shows up. When I heard that initially it was a sort of turn off but it makes me wonder as well....although I'm sure there could be many reasons for it (stereotypical ones: preference, bad experience, general don't associate, etc.)

When I heard that, I always ask why they felt the initial trepidation. Based on their responses and how they convey their experiences via phone, I can tell a little better if they relate to me more and if they are worth seeing. If she asked me stereotypical stuff like "are you overly equipt", "are you gonna man handle me", "do you wear baggy jeans", "those gangsta rappers Kanye west and Tribe called quest really bug me." Those type of comments would make her stick out.....and all those situations happened to me with hilarious banter afterward.

I typically do this with ebony providers as well. I like them to be well rounded yet down to earth or at least give off the facade that they can.

I think sometimes "ghetto" in an of itself is used too liberally when describing the look of black providers. There was a thread on another board where a black provider had many tattoos and the hobbyists there said she looked too ghetto with the tattooes. A white lady with similar tattooes on a large canvas was instead called art. I think less times than not ghetto is over used in descriptions.

I kinda like ghetto chick and the refined ones. i like a mix of both in one package. It just depends on what I want at that particular time. I like all ebonies as long as their well spoken and on top of the game. The ghetto chick that can do those "majical rhythm in denim style ass" dances on me and the ebony thats educated and adept to adapt to other situations and make the most of it both appeal to me. Just depends on my taste that day.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #23
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Me personally love all skin shades! But what I do hate is lousy service. Or the provider who only out there for the quick buck. If I call you tell me then what your not doing. Don't tell me after I paid you. I have had this happen with both black and white, and it sticks. Don't have a pimp there when I arrive, don't be smoking trees! (weed) or tell me to hurry up. I can't say AA or white has a lock on this but I've experienced it.
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #24
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmm mid babe..I bet eden would be lots of fun!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #25
Eden_Monet
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
mmm mid babe..I bet eden would be lots of fun!!!
I'd travel to dallas for a double with you!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hey eden call me...i am in Nola babe!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #27
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas... who wouldn't you do ?
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:23 AM   #28
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd hit it with a lot of the ladies on this board. Just sayin'... Eden being no exception-- hot black lady if I've ever seen one!!
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:27 AM   #29
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
gangsta rappers Kanye west and Tribe called quest
Oh seriously?? HAHAHA! Oh come on!

I know Eden, and there's nothing ghetto about her. That's always the first thing people assume though. I think, in the hobby, every "ebony" provider I've ever met, personally, has been faaaaaar less "ghetto" than the "ivory" providers I've met (when they're off the clock haha). Gotta love assumptions.

The misconception is that "ebony" providers get booked less than "ivory" ones based on review count and the amount we get brought up in conversation (or rather DON'T get brought up in conversation, as the case often is) on the boards.

This is not the truth, of course. Many people, even in this community, STILL don't want to admit having been with an "ebony" provider, so they will see them and won't review or discuss them in the forums (yet become regular visitors, so it's not due to bad service), but will for our "ivory" counterparts.

It's pretty hilarious, actually!
VeronicaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:10 AM   #30
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Dallas & Eden, I'm in. <{
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women