Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2014, 10:50 PM   #16
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

If you read the article, read the comments too. It seems there is some disagreement about the IT skills of the provider who wrote the letter that Maggie posted. And there are some inconsistencies.

I showed the article to a friend I have who does IT security work and he thought there were some inconsistencies in what the girl was saying as well as some terminology that an experienced or knowledgeable IT person would not use.

With that being said, one should always be careful and never depend on just one avenue of screening. LE is getting better at the technology side of things!

What does Gina have to gain from working with LE except the complete collapse of all that she has done.

So, I will continue to use her tool as well as all the other tools I have at my disposal to make me and my clients as safe as possible!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:19 AM   #17
agentx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Gina:

I've used P411 for years. I'm happy to pay the price as long as *my* details and PMs are kept confidential from LE in the USA (or anyone else for that matter...).

You didn't outright say that the specific blog post is a lie or fictitious. Is it a complete fabrication as you suggest?

Have you had a request via RCMP or other Canadian LE to comply with a request from the FBI or other USA-based LE organization?

If there has been a hack or problem with the verification process, what has P411 done to ensure that it doesn't happen again?

I'd like to know.
agentx is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:55 AM   #18
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

It is a complete and utter lie, made up by a provider who is upset because I disagreed with her in a private email exchange. FWIW, she is not the first person to make these kinds of accusations, nor will she be the last I'm sure. What better way to hurt P411 if you are mad, than to spread malicious gossip?

Yes, I have been contacted from time to time by US LE in regards to cases that involve P411 providers (only providers, so far). A couple of providers have sadly been murdered over the years (domestic situations), and an armed robbery where a provider was one of the suspects.

I always explain that due to the fact we are in Canada, any subpoena for information would need to come from the Canadian authorities. Which in the case of a murder or armed robbery, would be possible because of the severity of the crimes and because Canada has similar laws on the books.

However, we have never been subpoenaed by anyone and please note that prostitution is legal in Canada.

People seem to lose site of the fact that owning and running a site such as P411, ECCIE, Eros, TER, DateCheck, etc EVEN IN THE U.S. is perfectly legal.... assuming taxes from income are paid and no other extraneous crimes are being committed.

Also, people seem to think I'm some naïve little moron who would shit in her panties should I be faced with some sort of pressure. I assure you that is the furthest thing from the truth, I have been in this industry since I was a teen, and my loyalty lies here. Not too mention, I make a very good living doing what I do and I would be a fool to jeopardize that.

As far as a "hack": we've never been hacked or had any data compromised in that way. Perhaps what is being referred to is the fact that we have been DDoSed multiple times over the past couple of years, which is when a ton a traffic is sent to our servers which makes the site inaccessable because of the amount of traffic coming in.

A small number of accounts (6-7 over 9 years) have been compromised, either by a legitimate client giving up his log in info.... or by an account being set up via fake employment verification. We do our very best to ensure that only legitimate clients and providers are using the site, but it's not an exact science. We are human, and we are not perfect, so we encourage everyone to do as much additional research as they feel is necessary to keep themselves safe.

I am always available to answer any questions, although I often prefer to be contacted privately. It can be difficult to have one' voice heard in threads when paranoia takes hold and accusations start flying.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #19
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
…..I have been in this industry since I was a teen. My past, present and future is in this industry. I know where my loyalty lies.

Always,
Gina

Gina, I you Gina; always have.

Side note: I gotta move to Canada.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:34 AM   #20
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Thanks Gina for always sharing your perspective with us here. It is much appreciated.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:38 PM   #21
dog soldier 4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Spiceitup has it right

I will add my thanks to Gina and all of the P411 staff for what they do.

(even if she would not give me a Senior Discount)
dog soldier 4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #22
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default REALLY??

I DID THAT EXACT THING AND YOU FUCKING (AFTER 11 YEARS ) DISABLED MY ACCOUNT.... YOUR A WHORE MONGER ...AND IPERSONALLY KNOW AFTER YESTERDAY YOU ARE GIVING OUT THE MENS INFO...DONT EVER TRY AND BULLSHIT A BULLSHITER BITCH.. P.S FUCK CANADA AYE.. I AM AMERICAN BORN AND FUCKING RAISED ....LOSER (FACE IT GINA YOU WERE COMPRIMISED AND YOU BLEED} ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #23
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
So what is being said here? Is it not safe anymore, im conflicted, what I should do.
It's never safe, life isn't safe.... or fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Ah blame Obama.
Definitely Obama's fault, Muslim Kenyans control Canada fur shure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Yes, and it's the same amount of bullshit as last year. P411 is based in CANADA... Our FBI has no authority over her to force her to cooperate with them.
Yea, but Canada or Canadians might cooperate for other reasons. Trust no one, but those you have to trust, trust and verify.

That said, no one, FDLE, FBI, Mounties etc.. would not go through the trouble to chase down a single Tantric provider unless there were other reasons or they at least thought there were other reasons. Also, why would a provider go through all that trouble (or be a provider if they could track all the LE on the network that way - not mad skillz and LE isn't smart about hiding their tracks either but it does show a certain level of skills that could be monetized into six figures) to track all that down when she could have gotten on a plane or in a car and been far far away in no danger and making $$$ again? It all makes no sense at all and involves some pretty stupid drama all around (except perhaps for the aspersions on reputations) if you want my opinion (and I've been in tech and IT for over 40 years). Don't believe any of it, but walk away, far far away anyway. Might make a cool movie though LOL (how about Pretty Woman meets Angels and Demons)

That said, P411 may be 110% safe and never compromised, but that doesn't mean that someone, even a lot of someones, doesn't have a really stupid password (abcde1234, password, etc...) or couldn't be compromised in other ways like social engineering by LE or someone else. Point is never 100% trust anything that has compromising information on you. After all Target got hit for millions of people's e-mail addresses. Be careful, use strong passwords and don't let there be connections from your hobby life to your "real life" if you can help it.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women