Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #16
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I left Long Island and promised God I would never go back. My real estate tax was higher than my mortgage payment is now.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #17
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Only thing passed was background checks and no mag's larger than 15 rounds. If you can't pass a background check and can't hit the target with 15 rounds you should not own a gun.
Dumbest post of the thread.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Dumbest post of the thread.

Not understanding a simple statement= dumber.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #19
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
That was a dumbass remark Mr. New Yorker. Why don't you loosen your chasity belt and join the rest of us. Like so many immigrants you leave your homeland to escape oppression but then you want to bring it with you. I guess it's true, you can take the boy out of New York but you can't take the New York out of the boy.
Explain why it was a dumbass remark, Professor Janitor. Did it hit a little too close to the bone? They were celebrating the defeat of a requirement to conduct background checks and to limit magazine sizes to 15 rounds. Seriously, can you make any easier for a criminal looking to carry out a mass killing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It took me a while to get back. Why? Did you have to clear a backed-up toilet? This recall took place in two different senate districts neither of which contains any part of Aurora. Kind of stupid to try to bring Aurora into this. Sales of guns are up everywhere and crime is down.
Who cares if Aurora wasn't in one of those two districts? The people who were celebrating in a theater weren't confined to one of those two districts, shit head. They can celebrate anywhere they damn well please. So, I'm wondering why they didn't celebrate in the Aurora theater. Do you care to venture a guess?

And why is it stupid to bring Aurora into this discussion? Why do you think these measures were passed into law in the first place? Don't you think the Aurora shootings were at the root of that? How could the Aurora mass shooting NOT be part of this conversation?

Because you prefer not to talk about it, Professor Janitor?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Explain why it was a dumbass remark, Professor Janitor. Did it hit a little too close to the bone? They were celebrating the defeat of a requirement to conduct background checks and to limit magazine sizes to 15 rounds. Seriously, can you make any easier for a criminal looking to carry out a mass killing?

Who cares if Aurora wasn't in one of those two districts? The people who were celebrating in a theater weren't confined to one of those two districts, shit head. They can celebrate anywhere they damn well please. So, I'm wondering why they didn't celebrate in the Aurora theater. Do you care to venture a guess?

And why is it stupid to bring Aurora into this discussion? Why do you think these measures were passed into law in the first place? Don't you think the Aurora shootings were at the root of that? How could the Aurora mass shooting NOT be part of this conversation?

Because you prefer not to talk about it, Professor Janitor?
ExNYer the republican conservative who voted for Obama twice is a co·nun·drum
kəˈnəndrəm/Submit
noun
a confusing and difficult problem...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #21
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
ExNYer the republican conservative who voted for Obama twice is a co·nun·drum
Get it straight, Forrest.

I voted for Obama ONCE - in 2012 as a protest against the stupidity of the Republican base that would support the likes of Rick Perry, Michelle Bachmann, etc. In other words, the likes of YOU. But don't take it personal.

In 2008, I voted for the Libertarian candidate, Bob Barr, as a protest against the stupidity and arrogance of John McCain on a number of issues, most particularly picking Sarah Palin as a running mate.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #22
ladylove12
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 202882
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I grew up part of my life on the south side of Chicago and I saw a lot. I never saw a street thug go into a stirs and buy a gun. Didnt know that's where they got them from. Damn, maybe we should ban them then.. NOT. If you ban guns, only the thugs are going to have them. Selling ass isn't legal, but the track stays busy. It will also just raise the prices so the illegal gun sellers will start making frig type money.
That said, of course there should be background checks. Why would you not want the background checked of a person that's buying a weapon that can kill indiscriminately. I have an uncle that just got out of the fed for shooting up an alley with his sawed off shotgun. He was a super felon, that's why he got fed time for the gun. I love my uncle regardless, but I sure as Fuck don't want him to get pissed at someone and run to a gun store real quick, buy a gun, then go back and get in a shot out or maybe worse, hurt someone innocent that just happened to be walking by. Only an idiot would support that. And why would you need 15 bullets in you gun to protect you house. You're gonna be attacked by an invasion force or what? sounds like a bunch of people that just wanna have it cause the government is saying they can't. Stupid reason when you're talking about the publics saftey.
ladylove12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

I voted for Obama ONCE - in 2012 as a protest against the stupidity of the Republican base that would support the likes of Rick Perry, Michelle Bachmann, etc. In other words, the likes of YOU. But don't take it personal.

In 2008, I voted for the Libertarian candidate, Bob Barr, as a protest against the stupidity and arrogance of John McCain on a number of issues, most particularly picking Sarah Palin as a running mate.
Well god damn, I'm glad Hitler was not running against McCain, Palin, Bachman.

If you vote against me you are a Democrat...
Old 09-12-2013, 09:55 PM   #24
ladylove12
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 202882
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Good reasons. All Michelle Bachmann did was make people wonder how she got elected to something. She had me thinking in 15 yrs I'd run then if that half wit bitch could run.
ladylove12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:27 AM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

I, too,voted for every Republican presidential candidate from 1968, I believe, through 2004. 2008 comes along and our economy has tanked and the Republicans put up McCain/Palin as their candidates to solve our problems? I don't think so. Sarah Palin being a heartbeat away from being President? That was a scary thought.

2012 comes and the Republicans put up a Romney/Ryan ticket, which was far better IMHO than McCain/Palin but did not impress me enough to vote for them.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:11 AM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Colorado recall vote won because it was an overwhelming coalition of Hispanics and Women (traditional Democrats) who showed up and voted the gun grabbing Democrats out of office.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

A vote against you is smart.Whiffy the butt crack sniffer...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #28
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
A vote against you is smart.Whiffy the butt crack sniffer...
I was busy earlier, so I'va beat me to the punch.

But yeah, in that same vein, a vote against you means that a person has an IQ above room temperature.

You are not and never have been the bellwhether of the Republican party.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:23 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was busy earlier, so I'va beat me to the punch.

But yeah, in that same vein, a vote against you means that a person has an IQ above room temperature.

You are not and never have been the bellwhether of the Republican party.
Only 1 h. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bellwether

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women