Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60024
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2010, 12:40 AM   #16
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Almost never look at ads unless I'm looking for something specific like late night availability, weekend availability, etc. I keep a mental list of gals I want to see based on reviews. Takes too much time to wade through ads. And I probably only read three or four reviews a day. I keep up with the providers I have on my list and I read a few guys reviews on most occasions.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 06:40 AM   #17
Coach
Valued Poster

Eccie & bp. I don't ever go to Eros.
I look at ads and reviews. But I look for specific things ( bbbj cof cim etc)
and price is really up there for me. Specials being run catch my eye... Your price
has always made me quickly hit back button when I look.
But that's just me. I know price doesn't matter to a lot of others.
Coach is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:25 AM   #18
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

If I don't find what I am looking for sooner I will go back for the 7 days. Once I start seeing repeat ads I will quit.

Chipper
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:17 AM   #19
Fiero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I don't read through ads. I read reviews and the message board and if I find someone through board persona or reviews that I think would be a mutual fit I then go see if there is an ad or showcase for scheduling info and affordability. It's been a great approach for me.
Fiero is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:39 AM   #20
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

I look at all the "new since my last visit" ads on here.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:43 PM   #21
Guest060211-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

eccie only for me. i do look a little at BP. and NONE on cl.
i am normally a two page looker only because the info can get outdated quickly, ladies offering different menus and her special on frijoles may be different from week to week. i sure hate to run across an old ad and give that donation and come up short because i ran across an old ad.

my first choice of lady is always blonde and blue eyes but my pocket book tells me i have to settle for the 100.00-120.00HH range.

i am in austin and have posted about the dallas ladies coming to austin. i already have plans in the works for stretching my pocket for one dallas lovely lady, but that may be a few more months depending on if she makes it to austin first or when i come up to big D for the
TX/OU game.

peace
atx
Guest060211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:35 AM   #22
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Rarely do I look at the ECCIE ads, for whatever city. I do most of my shopping from P411. I usually have several saved in my favorites; then I will cross-reference to reviews here and TER. I can't think of a provider that I didn't find/contact/see that didn't start with P411, for the last year or so.

As I travel extensively, I love P411 for its coverage of many areas. Eros is pretty much of a joke, at least out west, and never gets consideration from me.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:37 AM   #23
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Rarely do I look at the ECCIE ads, for whatever city. I do most of my shopping from P411. I usually have several saved in my favorites; then I will cross-reference to reviews/post/discussions here, TER and USASG. The Showcase feature here is also invaluable for the info and pics. I can't think of a provider that I didn't find/contact/see that didn't start with P411, for the last year or so anyway.

As I travel extensively, I love P411 for its coverage of many areas. Eros is pretty much of a joke, at least out west, and never gets consideration from me.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:35 AM   #24
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Asshole reply: "Rust never sleeps, so why should I stop?"

But, on the other hand, I'll go with Fiero:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
I don't read through ads. I read reviews and the message board and if I find someone through board persona or reviews that I think would be a mutual fit I then go see if there is an ad or showcase for scheduling info and affordability. It's been a great approach for me.
This method also works best for me since I'm more about an "interactive" session...

I'll read ads, showcase and reviews about ladies who pique my interest by other means.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #25
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

i look for a certain type lady, so i hunt back for 7 days, eccie, b/p amd sometime c/l, JR
jrewing is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #26
80's Rocker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I do P411 mostly as well..I agree with Chica..Favs..r good..and check new talent on Occasion here on ECCI.
I normaly dont go after really new ones..I let the Dust settle .."'so to speak ""..lol

Rocker
80's Rocker is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:43 PM   #27
Aflac
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Avery, I - as I bet many guys do here - am continuously updating my need-to-get-to-know list. So, when I carve out time in my schedule to play, nine times out of ten I'm going to match that list against what I see in recent provider ads or posts on ECCIE. In the process of doing that, my mood matters too. And then if the wind blows... but I digress. You being on my need-to-get-to-know list is the key. Your ECCIE ad and ECCIE posts, and your P411 profile will get my attention but not necessarily drive me to contact you that day. My availability will cause me to seek you out because I decided I should try and get to know you - heck - maybe because of some post you made 4 weeks ago. (Or - in your case - all that plus you're hanging around with Tristan. She's good people after all.)

And, then there are times I may not feel like venturing out and meeting new people. So I'll look to my already established friends which I converse with from time to time. I've found that some like email or text and some like Yahoo! chat. So, I may log into Yahoo! chat and uncloak my invisibility. This is a pretty good sign that I'm looking to schedule some play time. Or I may just email them to see how they are doing and if they might want to come out and play. A recent ad or post on ECCIE might also drive me a certain direction in this case too.
Aflac is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #28
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I read the ads, reviews, and Providers' showcases (love shapely tits and a bare...)and form an opinion of which Provider(s) are attractive to me and likely to provide the services I seek. I then search a Provider's other posts (Coed Discussions) to gauge her general attitude (i.e., if her comments are rude, angry or reflect an immature demeanor I move on). It's all superficial but it's my process.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:45 AM   #29
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I agree with Warlock; I am usually more interested in what others say about a provider. Reviews tend to give me a better picture of a providers personality and services offered. I am very particular in what I am looking for and many factors are involved. Financial times being what they are, I like to minimize my chances of disappointment. If I see a girl, she has been thoroughly researched. As far as BP and CL are concerned; Those tend to be more for amusement for me, as well.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:28 PM   #30
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

page 1 of the ads; as many pages in reviews as I can get my hands on.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women