Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47672
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #16
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Now let's not get to be a cheap fucktard. Why would you not pay the lady for her time? Why are you not taking some civilian to Hawaii ?

Hey big spender, are you looking at booking a package thru Travelocity?
I am not taking any one anywhere. I just want to see how many ladies trade in this manner. I found your travelocity statement humorous since most simply can't even afford to ponder the idea. I was not trying to create debate on whether she should she be compensated for her time, rather would she consider going on a trip with a sexy regular and reciprocate.
ThickMike32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:56 PM   #17
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Ok, I'll bite.

I have been taken on weeklong all expense paid vacations with clients.
Did I go with them for free? NO.
Did I give them each an incredible discount over my normal hrly or overnight rate in consideration of all the trip was already costing them? YES.
Did we have a wonderful time? YES and YES!

I would not consider this with anyone I don't already know well enough to spend that much time together, but even if you're not that well acquainted then going to a mutually interesting place would help. Enjoying the sights, the foods and the nice tropical nights.......
This is exactly what I a looking for. When I pitched these types of ideas to some they were totally open to it and had no issue with the time compensation. I can see that you would prolly want some good chemistry with your companion.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:06 PM   #18
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad I could be of assistance....
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #19
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider, I would never go on a trip without compensation....well, EXCEPT to the French Open, Australian Open, Wimbledon, or the US Open for me. :-)
But in general, going on a trip with a client will cost us money, too....pet sitting expense, childcare, missing potential income, etc, etc. To be honest, if we want to go on vacation, we make enough money to pay for it ourselves, pick our own destination, go with our SO, bf, friend, family or whoever we are more comfortable with, completely relax and take some time off from our 'work'.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:31 PM   #20
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
As a provider, I would never go on a trip without compensation....well, EXCEPT to the French Open, Australian Open, Wimbledon, or the US Open for me. :-)
But in general, going on a trip with a client will cost us money, too....pet sitting expense, childcare, missing potential income, etc, etc. To be honest, if we want to go on vacation, we make enough money to pay for it ourselves, pick our own destination, go with our SO, bf, friend, family or whoever we are more comfortable with, completely relax and take some time off from our 'work'.
+1!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:41 PM   #21
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Its obvious you have a very specific set of circumstances. And it is true like was said earier that availability is pretty important. I am sure their are fun single providers with no kiddos
In Texas we ask a close friend to watch our doggies
Old 07-17-2013, 11:13 PM   #22
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickMike32 View Post
Its obvious you have a very specific set of circumstances. And it is true like was said earier that availability is pretty important. I am sure their are fun single providers with no kiddos
In Texas we ask a close friend to watch our doggies
Yes of course there are fun single providers with no kids. But...if you are compensating her with "the trip/vacation" and not $ for her time, well...it's not really a vacation...since she is basically 'working' by being with you. And to take her without compensating her is kind of unfair in my opinion.
Being on a true vacation for the majority of us providers is to be by ourselves or our family, taking time off work...meaning no sex or entertaining clients...where we can be completely our own self. :-)
Old 07-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #23
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I'll be in London for Wimbledon next year. Will you be my date?

Honestly, you have to consider who you're asking. A lot of people will go, but will they fit the occasion? You'd have to know that lady's character in order to take her anywhere, compensated or uncompensated. For me, that would mean someone with whom you've built a rapport.

Personally, I would not go uncompensated. Any good friend of mine who thinks that much of me to ask me to go on a trip of that magnitude wouldn't ask me to go uncompensated.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:01 AM   #24
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
I'll be in London for Wimbledon next year. Will you be my date?
WHAAAATTTTTTTT????????????? YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! You're a tennis fan, too?? That's awesome, Tiffani!!!
Old 07-18-2013, 12:11 AM   #25
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
WHAAAATTTTTTTT????????????? YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! You're a tennis fan, too?? That's awesome, Tiffani!!!

Yes, darling!! I've already got my tickets for the US Open in NYC this fall. You know you gotta give up the booty right?

Old 07-18-2013, 12:19 AM   #26
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes, darling!! I've already got my tickets for the US Open in NYC this fall. You know you gotta give up the booty right?

Wowww...we have something in common!! I'll need to message you sometime so we can talk. By the way, what does 'give up the booty' mean? Sorry...sometimes I'm still confused with American slang..LOL
Old 07-18-2013, 01:51 AM   #27
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wowww...we have something in common!! I'll need to message you sometime so we can talk. By the way, what does 'give up the booty' mean? Sorry...sometimes I'm still confused with American slang..LOL

Come on! Take a guess.....
Old 07-18-2013, 02:08 AM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

It taint taint tickling ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:29 AM   #29
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default While you are there....

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
.... By the way, what does 'give up the booty' mean? Sorry...sometimes I'm still confused with American slang..LOL
Quote:
Come on! Take a guess.....
Did you know that New York is right next to Connecticut???? Oh, and bring that sweet thang Samantha with you. I'll provide all the translation she'll need!!!

By the way, it is pretty clear to me that the OP is just out on a fishing expedition to see if there are any ladies who might join him on vacation (Hypathetically of course)
for just the cost of the trip alone....nice try....hope you catch a nice one!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:30 AM   #30
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Quote:
By the way, what does 'give up the booty' mean?
your sweet delicious ass...
speeedracer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women