Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160832
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452972
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35563
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #16
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
For me it's her posts that usually first attract my interest. Then I'll look some more: her web page, any blog she has, her profile, comments others make about her attitude in their reviews.

Add in PMs back and forth, and how she responds to a long e-mail or three. Put it all together and I can usually have a pretty good feel.
Thank you. That's about how I thought it went but wanted to confirm. And yes, the attitude and personality displayed in ECCIE posts can often tweak my interest before I ever looked at a showcase or provider pictures, so I get that part.

I read the OP's request as "When you have no idea what provider you are interested in, how do you pick one". But I can see your interpretation of the question and your answer matches what mine would have been if I'd read it that way.

Again, appreciate the clarification.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:32 PM   #17
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

Attitude is revealed a bit in profiles and on websites, but those are advertisements and the smart business woman advertises well. Truthful but exagerated. The give and take when they post on the boards is a better indicator. You can see who is smart, who writes well, who writes poorly or cannot spell, who is quick to take offense, who is always playful and teasing, who gets mad, who makes illogical statements, who gives as well as she gets, etc. The the smartest business woman knows that all posts are advertisements in the end, but the spontaneous give and take is harder to fake. If they do it well and are faking they are very good and very smart.

Did I mention I like smart providers, good conversationalists as well as good BCD?

Actually I would look for a smart and sassy provider who is playful and attractive and fit and petite, and mature enough to engage in great conversation between events. Really I am not very picky.... I just want someone who is almost perfect!
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #18
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Looks and menu. They go hand in hand. I have to have some type of attraction to her. Once I do, then she has to offer what I want. Even if she is hotter than the current Playmate of the Month (do they still exist?), but she has a bunch of "don'ts" on her menu then it isn't worth my effort, Hot and open menu will always get my attention.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:01 AM   #19
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

physical atractiveness,personality.
kusmaldo is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:07 AM   #20
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
For me, intelligence and sense of humor are very high on the scale. I would typically check out her website and her postings here as my initial homework. Yes, she must be physically attractive to me, but remember, the mind is the most sensual organ in the body.
And how do you like your mind to be stimulated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeedracer View Post
this probably may seem shallow, but it's gotta be her looks. especially her eyes
Nothing inherently wrong with that. We judge by what we first see ...and sometimes the story doesn't match the cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Man View Post
Sense of humor, able to carry on an intelligent conversation, physical and mental attraction.
yes, mutually

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsmith0123 View Post
Attitude is revealed a bit in profiles and on websites, but those are advertisements and the smart business woman advertises well. Truthful but exagerated. The give and take when they post on the boards is a better indicator. You can see who is smart, who writes well, who writes poorly or cannot spell, who is quick to take offense, who is always playful and teasing, who gets mad, who makes illogical statements, who gives as well as she gets, etc. The the smartest business woman knows that all posts are advertisements in the end, but the spontaneous give and take is harder to fake. If they do it well and are faking they are very good and very smart.

Did I mention I like smart providers, good conversationalists as well as good BCD?

Actually I would look for a smart and sassy provider who is playful and attractive and fit and petite, and mature enough to engage in great conversation between events. Really I am not very picky.... I just want someone who is almost perfect!
I admire gentlemen who notice these things ...you should be very picky
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:39 AM   #21
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
For a man, feminine beauty is always the front door ...
You got a mouse in your pocket, FG?

Then who anointed you spokesman for all the males on the planet?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:47 AM   #22
houston.alexxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

The FIRST thing I notice may be looks, it may be wit, it may be services offered... it all depends. However, the initial attraction is VERY quickly ruined if intellect is missing.
houston.alexxx is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:48 AM   #23
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Usually with a car battery.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #24
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Personality and then menu. Not so much looks as long as she takes care of herself and it looks like she fixed herself up for the date.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #25
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I enjoy stories. In stories I find meaning, and behind the meaning, pleasure.

So here, all the words make a story. And what I find interesting, and in some cases irresistible, is how you narrate your story. Any narrator will invariably reveal how they feel about their characters, and their readers, given time. Lying is easy. Lying well is not.

I also look at the showcases. Some bodies are more appealing than others. But, with rare exception, they all are sufficiently enticing to me. Your body is warm flesh filled with a living breathing smart sexy-minded woman who has agreed to spend an indeterminate amount of time with me catering to my needs and wants - I mean, spinner, a few extra pounds, bbw, tall short, it's all good. Just say something honest.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #26
EastTxGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

There are many traits that weigh into the final analysis as to whether I will see a provider. However, if I don't have a fairly high level of physical attraction toward the provider, I'm not spending much time in determining whether the other traits are present are not. It all starts with physical attraction!
EastTxGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #27
oglfp12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTxGent View Post
There are many traits that weigh into the final analysis as to whether I will see a provider. However, if I don't have a fairly high level of physical attraction toward the provider, I'm not spending much time in determining whether the other traits are present are not. It all starts with physical attraction!
I agree completely. After all, I'm doing this for recreational sex. After physical attraction comes menu, level of service as described in reviews, price, and location. Actually, location may be ahead of price. I am getting to the point that I will no longer drive an hour each way for a visit with a provider.
oglfp12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #28
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post

Nothing inherently wrong with that. We judge by what we first see ...and sometimes the story doesn't match the cover

yes, mutually

I admire gentlemen who notice these things ...you should be very picky
Zabrina, my mind is stimulated by intelligent conversation, a sense of humor and some subtle flirting. My ATF stimulates me with wonderful conversations. We talk about many things......psychology, religion, politics, history. human nature, etc. We have had two hour conversations, both in person and on the phone. She also has a fantastic sense of humor, including the ability to laugh at herself and can get my motor running with a gentle touch of her hand on mine or a soft, gentle kiss. I've been seeing her for almost a year (probably 50-75 dates) and I never tire of her. I look forward to each time I see her with the same anticipation as our first date. My favorite time with her was the 5 days we spent together at a wonderful, all-inclusive resort in Mexico. She is an amazing woman!!!! Oh yeah, she is also stunningly beautiful, but that's just a bonus.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:36 PM   #29
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
Zabrina, my mind is stimulated by intelligent conversation, a sense of humor and some subtle flirting. My ATF stimulates me with wonderful conversations. We talk about many things......psychology, religion, politics, history. human nature, etc. We have had two hour conversations, both in person and on the phone. She also has a fantastic sense of humor, including the ability to laugh at herself and can get my motor running with a gentle touch of her hand on mine or a soft, gentle kiss. I've been seeing her for almost a year (probably 50-75 dates) and I never tire of her. I look forward to each time I see her with the same anticipation as our first date. My favorite time with her was the 5 days we spent together at a wonderful, all-inclusive resort in Mexico. She is an amazing woman!!!! Oh yeah, she is also stunningly beautiful, but that's just a bonus.
That sounds like a beautiful "relationship"....you know how hard it is to find. I'm glad you acknowledge and appreciate it
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:52 AM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

An old man told me 40 years ago that 90% of sex is between the ears. Being young I did not understand or comprehend what he was stating. Being young I was too stupid to ask for an explanation. It took me until I was 35 to understand the statement. Slow and tainted through life ...
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women