Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hey, shitstain... I posted the original story, you dumb ass redneck fuck. I know what it said. My point is not that EVERYBODY LOST AUDIENCE. My point was the Fox took a big hit over the past year, which by the way was an election cycle.

You're really blinded by your corprophilia, aren't you?

Read the fucking posts and what was said, you dumb ass goober shit obsessed redneck fuck...

Before Mommy wipes your little bottom and you have nothing left to get under your grubby little fingernails.

BTW -- REPROBATE? LMaO @ Turds With Friends!
The point is your "point" was pointedly refuted, you dumb-ass golem reprobate. Check the data, you ignorant golem reprobate:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052926922&postcount=6

. . . and read the article, you dumb golem fuck:

"Compared with 2012's week of May 14 to May 18, MSNBC’s total day results were down 17% in viewers overall and 22% among the 25-54 demo, Deadline reports.

"In contrast, Fox News, the No. 1 cable news network, has seen its ratings increase as news of Obama's scandals have developed.

"During the week of May 13-17, Fox News had 1.491 million total day viewers and 283,000 in the 25-54 demo, Deadline reports. Fox News saw its best ratings week since the start of 2013, second only to the week of the Boston Marathon bombings.

"In comparison to MSNBC's declining numbers from last year, Fox News has seen its ratings rise year-to-date by 31 percent in total day viewership and 17 percent in its primetime audience."
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/msnbc...#ixzz2UAFz8Isb
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

BUTT that's not the story I posted TURDS WITH FRIENDS! You keep using your post as evidence that you're on point. But you're not. Please provide evidence that refutes the story I posted, unless YOU didn't READ it because you were too busy giving yourself a POOP bath, you creepy motherfucker!

So drop trou and refute the dung loaves in your Pull-Ups!

BTW -- looks like you got the RED ASS, Corpy!

You like playing TURDS WITH FRIENDS don't you, Corpy!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
BUTT that's not the story I posted TURDS WITH FRIENDS! You keep using your post as evidence that you're on point. But you're not. Please provide evidence that refutes the story I posted, unless YOU didn't READ it because you were too busy giving yourself a POOP bath, you creepy motherfucker!

So drop trou and refute the dung loaves in your Pull-Ups!

BTW -- looks like you got the RED ASS, Corpy!

You like playing TURDS WITH FRIENDS don't you, Corpy!
Your OP is as specious and worthless as your dumb golem ass, and it was repudiated at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052926718&postcount=4

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052926922&postcount=6

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052927171&postcount=16
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Yeah let me believe the numbers from "Freakoutnation" written by the author named "anomoly". He said the difference was from 2012. Was that during election season? If so, then DUHHHHHHHHHH.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #20
Bababoeuy
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Nancy Grace and HLN are praying for more hot female killers to take the place of Casey Anthony and Jodi Aries. African American females and heavy or old or ugly chicks don't draw ratings. Nancy averages about 400 thousand on a good night and way over a million on a verdict night according to bythenumbers.com
George Zimmerman trial will be boring.....Nancy Grace would love to see a few more hot female killers before her contract renewal time. You don't really think she gives a shit about the victims do you? (she doesn't)
Bababoeuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Yeah let me believe the numbers from "Freakoutnation" written by the author named "anomoly". He said the difference was from 2012. Was that during election season? If so, then DUHHHHHHHHHH.
Uh, the story they quoted was Huffington Post, dipshit. Or did you not read it?

I find it laughable that ANY of you Kool aid sipping Teawipes would criticize anybody's source of information. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the goosed!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #22
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I know this story is a few weeks old, but somehow, amid all the dozens of scandal threads that have polluted the Sandbox, it never quite got the attention that it deserved.

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/04/02...-hit-new-lows/

Fox News had the biggest drop in cable news ratings, Sean Hannity & Van Susteren’s hit new lows

April 2, 2013
By Anomaly

Fox News hasn’t been faring too well. Actually, cable news in general is having a hard time in general. Fox News though had the biggest drop in ratings, falling 33 percent from its 2012 numbers. CNN was down -7 percent in total day viewership, and down -22 percent in primetime compared to 2012. MSNBC dropped 4 percent.

Even though Fox News garners a large viewership in total, the network has been been in a steady decline.

The Huffington Post reports:

Every network saw its ratings drop from 2012, a politics-heavy election year that was guaranteed to spike audiences. In primetime, Fox News suffered the biggest plunge, falling 33 percent from its 2012 numbers. CNN fell a nearly equally precipitous 28 percent, while MSNBC dropped 4 percent.

Fox News, which has had several well-publicized ratings issues over the past few months, saw its primetime numbers fall to new lows in the all-important A25-54 category for many shows. MSNBC gloated in its press release, saying that hosts Sean Hannity and Greta Van Susteren had their worst demo ratings ever. Bill O’Reilly’s demo ratings were also off by 26 percent. (All three shows were, of course, still at the top of the ratings.)

MSNBC topped CNN in total viewers and demo viewers, and saw a 30 percent increase in daytime viewers in the A25-54 demo.

MSNBC gloated in its press release, saying that hosts Sean Hannity and Greta Van Susteren had their worst demo ratings ever. Bill O’Reilly’s demo ratings were also off by 26 percent.

We here at FON, feel really bad for Sean Hannity especially since he patriotically agreed to be waterboarded. And we’re still waiting for him to keep his part of the bargain.
There it is, highlighted in your own story, dipshit!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

what was the point of my post, brainiac?

You shitheads are hysterical. I merely pointed out that Fox News took it in the shorts over the period in question.

I presented evidence to that effect. Did not make any other claims.

In your case, JINO, I wouldn't presume to try and put words into your mouth. Mainly because its already full of DICK!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #24
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

How can Fox News have falling ratings. They have the hottest chicks and the craziest shit happens on their network. To me it's great entertainment. Those liberal stations are only good for their one sided bullshit and boredom.

http://youtu.be/Pz8M34t0M1Y
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #25
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
How can Fox News have falling ratings. They have the hottest chicks and the craziest shit happens on their network. To me it's great entertainment. Those liberal stations are only good for their one sided bullshit and boredom.

http://youtu.be/Pz8M34t0M1Y
this one is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNj0T...ature=youtu.be
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:25 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wow! Assup really complains when his ass is handed to him. Fun to watch! Keep it up, guys!

It reminds of a friend who owned a motel, who was complaining about a drop in traffic after a new highway was built. I said, "But you are full every night! What are you complaining about?" He replied, "Well, we only turn 10 people away each night, whereas before the highway, we were turning 50 away!"
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Idiot. My ass is in great shape.

Nobody successfully refuted the point of my post. Just tried to do an apples and oranges comparison. Great job.

You, on the other hand, Whiny you lying sack of shit, are on the record saying Nixon was impeached and Obama killed 4,000 innocent children. You ran from both statements without a shred of proof.

Lying sack of shit.

You can't dodge the truth, no matter how you try to spin the facts.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yep. He's still pissed about it! Poor Assup!

Old 05-23-2013, 11:56 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You're the Unaliar.

Why should your hypocrisy irritate me?

But everybody knows that you have no integrity. Pity, I was gonna look you up this summer when I come to Wichita!

Shameless post whore.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Seriously, Assup? Tell you what, next time you pass my place . . .

THANK YOU!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women