Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60407
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48453
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41654
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #16
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aidan,

I just adore the topics that you start!

However, since we have met, I will share that you're a wild one! Just be careful, play safe and enjoy yourself!

Side note, I get a little well ... pale ... when someone wiggles a split tongue when I've seen a few online. I could see the whole kissing thing being awesome but the whole idea of a split tongue kindof wigs me out. Must be an age thing.

I probably wouldn't mind trying to kiss a guy with one.

Hope you're doing well. Sounds like it!

Hugs and more,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:36 PM   #17
inctown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
I don't see how lawmakers could make something like that illegal nor possibly enforce it.

What if someone had an accident that split their tongue? Seems fairly impossible to police to me.
http://law.onecle.com/texas/health/146.0126.00.html

I am not a lawyer but I would bet it is easy to prove a split straight down the middle was not an accident. Not saying it is a number 1 priority for the cops but a tattoo artist can loose their license if caught providing this service so many of the best ones will not do it.
inctown is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:29 AM   #18
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Just Curious, why would splitting your tongue be illegal and this not be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5mJiF3xzH0

NOW, talk about giving me the willys...THAT will do it!..and there ain't much that gives me the willys...LOL.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #19
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by inctown View Post
http://law.onecle.com/texas/health/146.0126.00.html

I am not a lawyer but I would bet it is easy to prove a split straight down the middle was not an accident. Not saying it is a number 1 priority for the cops but a tattoo artist can loose their license if caught providing this service so many of the best ones will not do it.
That just says it's illegal to perform tongue splitting, not that it's illegal to have your tongue split.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #20
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

Hers was done out of state where it was legal and done by a pro that had done many. It's sexy as hell really. I'd get mine done myself if I wasn't worried about how it would affect me playing musical instruments that require tonguing patterns.

It's so so funny that any one on this site would remind us that ANYTHING is illegal. lol

Sometimes I just need to share things somewhere in public that is that happy medium between faceb$%k and Fetl%$e. I know Elizabeth won't ban me for stirring the pot and getting people out of their comfort zones a bit.
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #21
inctown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I guess I will clear up the intent of my comments. Tattoo and piercing artists are regulated by the state health department. The state and the op are both in Austin Texas. An artist can loose their license to pierce or lessor punitive measures (such as fines or warnings) if they are caught providing this service. The state asks all related agencies (social services, wic, emergency rooms etc) to report to them so they may investigate and track down the artist. So trying to inform you
1. Some reputable artists want no part of this service.
2. Some girlfriends will put their boy friends through hell if the get a call from a health department asking them to come in and talk (which most people assume means you have been exposed to an std).

Enjoy the procedure sorry for the confusion just thought you would like the heads up
inctown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women