Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35577
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #16
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]There is actually a lot of information given in a lady's response and timing to a booking request if you know how to break it down.

[I][COLOR=Red]If you only get a canned list of requirements sent a day late from her, it tells you that the provider is probably high volume and you're just another number.
When I first started this business I would play along and exchange emails with the guys. I learned pretty quickly so many of them wanted a pen pal. Now I'm pretty buisness like until screening is out of the way. Then I will take it to a phone conversation. For the most part the guys like it that way because they don't have the time for email exchanges. If a woman doesn't get back to a guy on "his" time schedule, she's all of sudden high volume? As justanotherdude stated, many of us don't do this full time and have other things going on.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #17
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Fg, the retarded gift that keeps on giving. Lmfao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:47 AM   #18
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

I would think 24 hrs is a perfectly reasonable amount of time to at least return the email saying you've received his request no matter how busy you are. 24 Hours! Plenty of life lol noone's That busy

I mean you gotta show some enthusiasm raise the energy don't delay the replies for so long that the person feels neglected. This is common sense in any biz ...especially one centered around People

On the other hand if you never ever receive a response by phone/email ...it can simply mean the provider's simply not interested in meeting you and there's no need for further stalking. When a person ignores you there's a reason. I can't understand how some people don't get this. Haha I'm constantly dealing with this. Unbelievable
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:42 AM   #19
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Doorway

I understand the hobby is a two-way business.

I know that some insincere jerks only waste the ladies time when they do not even have the where with all to finance the deal, but that knife cuts both ways and that is really what I am trying to address with this thread.

However, there is a lot of difference between "being a pen-pal" and earnestly simply seeking to book a time. That seems to me to be an important part of the business.

. . . It is actually the doorway to the hobby and if you don't get that part right then you won't have much business to deal with. I too have had a lot time wasted by flighty ladies too, but you develop a sort of radar sense after a while and learn to filter them out. However, in an excess of caution you can't filter everyone out because then you have nobody to play with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
When I first started this business I would play along and exchange emails with the guys. I learned pretty quickly so many of them wanted a pen pal. Now I'm pretty buisness like until screening is out of the way. Then I will take it to a phone conversation. For the most part the guys like it that way because they don't have the time for email exchanges. If a woman doesn't get back to a guy on "his" time schedule, she's all of sudden high volume? As justanotherdude stated, many of us don't do this full time and have other things going on.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #20
Lucyny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183047
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's how I see it.

Sometimes, people don't click. There are a lot of aspects to running a business, and people will focus on different ones. (I have a form letter I send when someone first contacts me, for instance, because when I didn't, I frequently forgot important aspects to include/got stressed about what to include and delayed response.) I have also had times where I did not respond as quickly as I should have (late the next day, for instance) because I was stressed about things and this was the last thing I wanted to think about. Other times, there was something about the letter that made me not respond at all.

If that doesn't work for you? That's fine. Initial incompatibility is a good reason to suspect that you might not sync up when it counts.

However, the impression I'm getting is that, when you aren't satisfied at this stage, it's a personal slight, the provider isn't going to be worthwhile to anybody, and you've got good reason to be pissed at the world. Instead of regretting just another bygone possibility.

I gotta admit... I don't quite get it. If Verizon doesn't work for you, call AT&T. Why should this be any different?
Lucyny is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #21
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I know that some insincere jerks only waste everyone's time ...

... but the ladies develop a sort of radar sense after a while and learn to filter me out ...
It seems that in your last post you've just about figured it out. I helped a little, removing some of the clutter, and the ghastly colors. Also, the [B]bold[B]is where I saw room for improvement/clarity and substituted a word.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #22
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

What fg lacks is common sense. He doesn't have any and never will have any.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #23
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
What fg lacks is common sense. He doesn't have any and never will have any.
With two brain cells still alive what do you expect? One sadly keeps the heart and lungs going while the other allows him to post useless drivel here.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #24
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Lots of Them

I think I understand the problem.

It is idiots like you two who take pride in being assholes that discourage the ladies.

I remember asking a popular provider once about the scourge on the board that seems to grow daily.

"Don't you see how garbage some idiots post on the board and does that keep you from seeing them?" I asked her.

. . . "Oh yes" she answered without hesitation. "there are lots of them!"

Old 04-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #26
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
... does that keep you (Provider) from seeing them?
I haven't had that problem. Have you?
Old 04-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #27
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Mental Stage

Well, that goes to show where you are at, mentally.

. . . You do not even recognize your own problem which the world can plainly see.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:28 PM   #28
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
. . . You do not even recognize your own problem which the world can plainly see.
Now isn't that the kettle calling the pot black? I see, Humour is now your Game. Smashing then.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I think I understand the problem.

It is idiots like you two who take pride in being assholes that discourage the ladies.

I remember asking a popular provider once about the scourge on the board that seems to grow daily.

"Don't you see how garbage some idiots post on the board and does that keep you from seeing them?" I asked her.

. . . "Oh yes" she answered without hesitation. "there are lots of them!"

No ... you obviously do not understand the problem. No one posted a reply that would discourage a lady.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #30
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Animosity

Well, so you say, little wombat.

Obviously, it is you who does not understand the belligerent tone and tenor of the conversation.

. . . With so much unnecessary animosity floating around on the board, it is understandable that the ladies would be taciturn in their responses. That is an unfortunate consequence to their business as it is to the earnest gentlemen trying to schedule a session.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women