Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162638
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #16
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
You're saying you really, really don't in anyway agree with this statement of Maxeen's:

"Not every mod was "corrupt" and not all ladies can be replaced regardless of what you keep telling us."

So you really think every mod was corrupt? Not sure you mean here or on ASPD, but I take it you think that somehow, the current set of mods have escaped such a fate.

I believe..... as do others....... that towards the end of ASPD the board had become greatly corrupted by a handful of Admin/Mods and that material provided to the members was severely censored as well limited and that the board had been taken off course......

Austin, IMO, represented the worst of those examples...... Posters not in line with keeping the Adorables "happy" were simply unwelcome..... Staff in place ran things the way a Bully runs a playground.....

It was useless for some of us to even attempt to post anything....

The board catered to the ladies....... Staff catered to the ladies....... the community suffered as a result......

Now we have a new staff in place in Austin with a different mindset.... A group of guys more about the free flow of information than getting their egos stroked by some lady..... guys not intent on saving some damsel in distress and being a hero.....

That's just unmitigated conspiracy-theory nonsense. Provide the evidence or stop making accusations you can't back up. If you have a serious allegation of wrong-doing, take it to the mods, and if they're corrupt, go to the owners.

We did.... Maybe it didn't make it back to some of the ladies but more than a few discussed the problems with staff and we've seen changes....I believe membership being allowed to openly challenge those Mods and owners interested in more informative content allowed for it to become known and changes were affected....

This Board is different and the new attitudes found in the Austin Forums are all the proof some of us need.....

Otherwise, your accusations qualify as personal attacks and I would hope the current pristine and uncorrupted mod staff would handle them as such. Weren't you the one who said those who make accusations without proof should be banned?

And every lady can be replaced? Really? Do you feel that every male poster could be replaced?

Yes I believe that and No I don't believe it about the guys....... Some of the guys here are incredibly unique..... Some have very special areas of expertise as it applies to the hobby... Now those PW White Knights and Lap Dogs could leave the board tomorrow and new ones would rise up and replace them...... So long as ladies post we will always have that particular problem....

I understand that the women are on this site partly, or even mostly, to advertise their business. But I don't see that as relevant to this point. Not all "businesses" can be replaced. People in Austin will always have fond memories of the Armadillo World Head Quarters, for example. In co-ed discussions, men and women interact, and through that process friendships are made with people beyond both within and outside of a business context. I PM with guys who I have no intention of seeing and they have no intention of seeing me. When we interact, I'm sure some of them find me valuable or interesting outside of my roll as a "business", or they wouldn't be messaging me. And obviously, a lot of the guys I've seen would miss me if I went poof as well. We are all individuals on this board with our own unique personalities and I don't believe any of us is replaceable. We lose something every time one of our posters, male or female, chooses to stop posting. Do you really not see that we all have value?

I like reading what you have to say and might miss your contributions if you were gone..... I also enjoy interacting with you as well.....

Surprised?

Some of the ladies are now where I was when I returned to Texas a few years ago..... On my way to Austin I was flat out told by an Austin Mod that my input and posting style was not welcome here in Austin and that Austin was run differently..... After testing the waters a bit I came to realize that a few well placed people had taken it far off it's original intended course.....

I had to greatly limit my participation on the old board as a result..... I wasn't the only one......

I had to modify my 'game' for a new field.... the same way some of the ladies need to modify theirs.....

When I tried to get the luncheons started and on track they were quickly shut down..... Heaven forbid a group of guys getting together and talking without the ladies present...... When I came to Socials and brought young ladies to introduce to others it seemed to piss off some of the "ladies" in attendance..... Heaven forbid a guy get to meet a 22yo $150 an hour spinner.....

Way too much was sacrificed to cater to a handful of "ladies".....

I'm not suggesting any of the ladies go.... But you are right in thinking that I don't care if they do..... There are plenty of ladies....

But the market has changed... is changing.... and if they want to ply their trade here with this market segment then they need to let go of their old attitudes and bring their 'A' game.....

Because guys are now able to get together and talk freely.... guys are more regularly introducing each other to UTRs...... Guys are actively encouraging ladies from other markets to visit..... Guys exploring other segments of the market.....

Why?..... Because ECCIE is not the repressive and overly protective place that ASPD had become......

If even 1/3rd of the behind the scenes reviews and information shared were to be posted publicly to the proper sections for a week or two it would probably make some ladies cry as you would get to see why phones no longer ring like they used to.....

Unfortunately a lot of guys still sweat the crap they get from the WKs in their reviews and worry about getting blacklisted by some "Adorable".......

And those days will come.....

The community is evolving.....

It is going to become more informative and more conducive to business..... There will be more reviews.... more ladies advertising.... new posters........ new topics........ Old topics as well......

Could we have had Sixx as a Mod on the P? Hell... He was banned by one of the Old Guard here not long ago and others had to get involved to undue that... Some of the ladies are prejudging his ability to moderate and be fair based on the way he likes to hobby...because of the market segment he prefers....... Some of them went out of their way before he was a Mod to disparage and discredit him to other ladies as well.... I experience it as well.....

that is so fucking wrong on so many levels..... Why should a lady get shit for spending time with someone like Sixx or me from other ladies that have never met us?..... Those ladies are far smarter and sharper than any of that group because they won over new clients...THEY have our money in their pockets....... They get opportunities to meet other guys and expand their client base as a result.....

I'm sure there will be a few ladies that don't "get it"....

But those that do will probably adapt......

They just need to expect from here on out to get called on all their bullshit, misinformation, misleading pics and piss poor service....

It doesn't get swept under the rug like it did on the 'P'....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #18
dookiexp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Though I do not like your overly confrontational style Whspers at times your last post (in particular the section posted after Sophia quote) was spot on.

Its wrong that any women who has not seen a particular hobbyist ever influence other providers to not see them based on thier beliefs. As long as the person is not a psycho that is going to harm them what right does anyone have to tell another person how to run their business and who they should see unless they are asked?

I work in a world that harnesses the belief that information and the free flow of it is powerful for business and can have huge impacts on its success. This is no different here, Providers should want hobbyists to review honestly as it allows for them to improve when the information is bad and it allows for them to focus on the things they deliver well and push services that they know people enjoy based on the information they read that is good.

The example I always use is that Ella a gorgeous provider here in Austin always seemed perfect from her reviews and that may have been the case to those guys but i am off the opinion that nothing is perfect and i need to know what are the flaws however little as everything and everyone has them even myself. When a more underwhelming review came in off her that went into detail about her looks not being quite as envisioned and his expectations not met my interest peaked. I also read underlines the review revealed that he really had no issue with Ella and what she offered but the perception he had been led to believe had left him disappointed.

This is the biggest issues with WK They can do just as much harm as they can help you.

I have sunce Scheduled with her had a great time she was exactly what I expected and offered a great service. I intend to see her in the near future and again after that. So from that so called bad review she now has got someone willing to spend 600-800 dollars that before that review would never had spent it.

Smart people will always buy on current and useful information and the businesses that work with that information and not against it will always succeed in the long term over the one's that fight it.

One last thing Whispers is 100% right wen he says this is a business all providers need to treat it as such and if you can't then i feel you should not really be here.
dookiexp is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:33 PM   #19
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This Is Going To Be A Long One

I find it interesting that you are now speaking for ladies. Acting as if your bone to pick is out of care for their business and/or them fearing repercussions from their peers. It's one of those things you can throw out and there and not have to prove. I, for one, would really like to know which "poor babies" live in such dreaded fear. I would also like to know who gets denied referrals because they see a guy other ladies won't. If this is REALLY happening then the lady that is being treated that way has nothing to fear at all and should say it loud and proud. She wouldn't be in trouble or have any repercussions but the lady doing the snubbing has a lot to fear.

I don't think we've gotten rid of "the male problem" here in Austin. It seems to be a live and well.

Come on now, you know I had a point about being "a dime a dozen" to you and you danced all around it. Nice one.

The "behind the scene whiners that don't get it" Get what? For goodness sakes say it! Get what? Maybe I'm dense or maybe I don't want to read between the lines anymore. Who behind what scene not getting what?

"Once the itch has been scratched some of the less expensive "ladies" tend to show a hell of a lot more appreciation for the money they received then their more expensive peers..... And some guys prefer having more frequent experiences at lower rates..... Lets not equate "QUALITY" to price structure......"

I am less expensive than an HDH so do I get catergorized as more appreciative than them? Or maybe that was a sweeping statement that can be applied where and when you want it to. I don't see sw's or strippers throwing a client appreciation party, do you? The strip club will sure. The point I'm making on this is that you are generalizing and you aren't giving credit unless it benefits you and your POV. I didn't make the statement about QUALITY based on price structure but YOU did. "less expensive ladies tend to show a hell of a lot more appreciation". I was saying that quality is subjective. No where near the same thing.

Some ladies will post things that either are a hidden ad or a blatant one. I do not think that's really such a big deal. If it gets annoying then put them on ignore. We have to listen to people like you hurting our feelings and demean us and I think that's a lot more annoying and hurtful than some plug for a provider. So sorry if I don't really take that seriously.

A very small percentage of wusses that get no attention from females in their everyday life log in for the interaction with women they get from threads in CoEd..... IMO they are getting what they need from you at no expense.....

Did you realize that your buddy Sixx is one of the biggest posters this board has? So does he fall in the wuss category that your talking about? Or maybe it doesn't apply to him because he's on your team and anyone on your team is exempt from any blanket accusation you throw out there.

Now we're getting somewhere! Check my emotions at the door? I think I'm doing pretty good at doing that already. There is a time and place for everything.

Who got their panties in a wad over Sixx being a mod? I think that you mean to say the comment in the other thread was misunderstood and people got their panties in a wad over that right? Please do tell......

" backlash some of you feel as revenue goes in other directions is a situation created by some local ladies as they pushed and prodded ladies to raise prices and stick together....... "
That tired old accusation again? Isn't it funny how you continue to say all of these things that are from people that are always too afraid to come forward? You know why that is? Because you're not telling the truth. This did not happen! Although it was alleged, accused and screamed from the top of the mountain. It still wasn't true.

and what do you do when the going get's tough? Oh yeah... You jump up and recreate yourself under a new personna? That's my only issue with you.... That you can get away with that crap... pretend to have some problem and get to recreate yourself over and over...... and how many more times?... Who has the record for that? I believe it's some old bat from San Antonio actually......

I have to tell you that "I believe it's some old bat from San Antonio" part had me laughing! That was pretty funny. Gotta admit, I think you have a funny sense of humor at times. BUT now that's said, that "CRAP" of a new personna was not due to poor performance or a bad reputation. I was protecting my life and my sanity. But I wouldn't expect that you care about that because it would take some heart to see that. I didn't even hide it from the gents. I asked a client to let it be known in the mens locker room just not to have the dots connected in open forum for obvious reasons. So if this is your big issue with me well then that's just too bad. I am not sorry I didn't consult with you first before making business decisions on my end. Hell, it would've almost been easier to keep my old name because I practically had to rebuild.

What is a corrupt mod going to do? I don't get this stuff. If it's your "team" or mine. Who cares really? If I get out of line then I get pointed or banned. Same rules apply to everyone. I have yet to have any issues that deserve being pointed or banned so what the heck do I have to worry about? I mean really. So you think it's all new mods and I'm just suddenly going to be unveiled as the great Eccie demon because no one is here to protect me? It's no sweat to me.

I did not say anything negative about him being a mod though did I? Sure, it's sensitive but I wasn't mean and ugly and publicly throwing around wild accussations was I? So then what I said is ok and fair and balanced and TRUE. But alas, this is not the hill I want to die on.

But you have left out so many questions or danced around them. So I guess this as good as it gets? Well, we do have to agree to disagree. Maybe we can agree on that?

P.S. I'm hoping to hear back about the confusion on the statement about you were responding to us having our panties in a wad over Sixx being a mod. I'm sure you were talking about something else right? Or please do tell me what and who you were referring to....

P.P.S. Oh geez Whispers! I had this one all typed up and ready to go and now I see you've written a bible! Lol! Ok, well just know that I haven't read that one yet, this one is in response to your first response. I wonder if we could go at it all day huh? I'm positive I won't change your POV and you won't change mine. So what's it all for? Maybe just to get it off my chest or maybe just for the hell of it!
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #20
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn that's a lot of red ink. Seriously! It's like looking at my book report from my fourth grade teacher after she ripped it apart! Ugh, what did they say about not starting a fight with a guy who can buy ink by the barrel? Damn, I should've listened to that guy!
Old 07-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #21
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default See, Here You Go Again

Some of the ladies are prejudging his ability to moderate and be fair based on the way he likes to hobby...because of the market segment he prefers.......

Please do tell.....

You know I do not like the idea of him being a mod and it isn't because he sees sw's. It's because of a long list of other things done to ladies.

So, I think you need to speak up about who and what you're talking about there buddy. Or are you just making this up and feel you can throw it around as fact? .......
Old 07-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #22
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

And every lady can be replaced? Really? Do you feel that every male poster could be replaced?

Yes I believe that and No I don't believe it about the guys....... Some of the guys here are incredibly unique..... Some have very special areas of expertise as it applies to the hobby... Now those PW White Knights and Lap Dogs could leave the board tomorrow and new ones would rise up and replace them...... So long as ladies post we will always have that particular problem....
On the third day he rose again
in fulfillment of the Scriptures;

he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory
to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #23
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
I find it interesting that you are now speaking for ladies.

I speak for myself..... I get emails, PMS and calls from ladies as well as guys for a variety of reasons..... One being that I am willing to discuss things without fear of repercussion..... often times after a discussion has started I get input from both male and female members that if verifiable will make it into the content of some posts...

Acting as if your bone to pick is out of care for their business and/or them fearing repercussions from their peers.

I have no bone to pick out of caring for your or any provider's business..... I just wish more people were "man enough" or possessed enough self confidence to not care about online opinions and post honest and upfront and stand up for themselves...

It's one of those things you can throw out and there and not have to prove. I, for one, would really like to know which "poor babies" live in such dreaded fear. I would also like to know who gets denied referrals because they see a guy other ladies won't. If this is REALLY happening then the lady that is being treated that way has nothing to fear at all and should say it loud and proud. She wouldn't be in trouble or have any repercussions but the lady doing the snubbing has a lot to fear.

They shouldn't...... But it does happen.... and you know as well as I do the crusade/witch hunt that would occur for them if they spoke up.... ladies have been run off because of the cattiness of some of those that exert too much influence over them.. Some Ladies catch flack for coming to the Strip Club Parties.... Some catch flack for knowing me.....It is not fair to them......

I don't think we've gotten rid of "the male problem" here in Austin. It seems to be a live and well.

Come on now, you know I had a point about being "a dime a dozen" to you and you danced all around it. Nice one.

You and I both know that guys that spend some time learning their "hobby" have no problem finding ladies to play with..... My response was meant as a tongue in cheek remark .......

The "behind the scene whiners that don't get it" Get what? For goodness sakes say it! Get what? Maybe I'm dense or maybe I don't want to read between the lines anymore. Who behind what scene not getting what?

"Once the itch has been scratched some of the less expensive "ladies" tend to show a hell of a lot more appreciation for the money they received then their more expensive peers..... And some guys prefer having more frequent experiences at lower rates..... Lets not equate "QUALITY" to price structure......"

I am less expensive than an HDH so do I get catergorized as more appreciative than them? Or maybe that was a sweeping statement that can be applied where and when you want it to. I don't see sw's or strippers throwing a client appreciation party, do you?

Nope.... can't say that I do... I sure used to enjoy some of those parties over in Houston thrown by the Agencies..... I can't speak about SWs but strippers..... They hang out more outside the clubs, have lunch or dinner with repeat clients, spend more time with them then most providers....etc..etc...

The strip club will sure. The point I'm making on this is that you are generalizing and you aren't giving credit unless it benefits you and your POV. I didn't make the statement about QUALITY based on price structure but YOU did. "less expensive ladies tend to show a hell of a lot more appreciation". I was saying that quality is subjective. No where near the same thing.

Some ladies will post things that either are a hidden ad or a blatant one. I do not think that's really such a big deal. If it gets annoying then put them on ignore.

I would rather see them run off for misusing the forums........ I don't have anyone on ignore....

We have to listen to people like you hurting our feelings and demean us and I think that's a lot more annoying and hurtful than some plug for a provider. So sorry if I don't really take that seriously.

You don't have to listen to anything people like me or I have to say.... Make use of that ignore button you mentioned...

A very small percentage of wusses that get no attention from females in their everyday life log in for the interaction with women they get from threads in CoEd..... IMO they are getting what they need from you at no expense.....

Did you realize that your buddy Sixx is one of the biggest posters this board has? So does he fall in the wuss category that your talking about? Or maybe it doesn't apply to him because he's on your team and anyone on your team is exempt from any blanket accusation you throw out there.

What does the quantity of somebody's posts have to do with him being a wuss? I'm referring to the lonely, lost souls that can't get attention from a lady anywhere else and have mistaken this type of site as a dating site rather than what it is.... They are a small percentage but a rather annoying one..... They are probably some of the same guys that PM you words of support, try to start up conversations, follow you around from thread to thread but never seem to really schedule an appointment with you..... They don't need to because they already get what they need from the ladies that interact with them in threads.........

Now we're getting somewhere! Check my emotions at the door? I think I'm doing pretty good at doing that already.

Yes you are darlin!

There is a time and place for everything.

Who got their panties in a wad over Sixx being a mod? I think that you mean to say the comment in the other thread was misunderstood and people got their panties in a wad over that right? Please do tell......

" backlash some of you feel as revenue goes in other directions is a situation created by some local ladies as they pushed and prodded ladies to raise prices and stick together....... "
That tired old accusation again? Isn't it funny how you continue to say all of these things that are from people that are always too afraid to come forward? You know why that is? Because you're not telling the truth. This did not happen! Although it was alleged, accused and screamed from the top of the mountain. It still wasn't true.

Ok.... You can continue to believe that if you like to....

and what do you do when the going get's tough? Oh yeah... You jump up and recreate yourself under a new personna? That's my only issue with you.... That you can get away with that crap... pretend to have some problem and get to recreate yourself over and over...... and how many more times?... Who has the record for that? I believe it's some old bat from San Antonio actually......

I have to tell you that "I believe it's some old bat from San Antonio" part had me laughing! That was pretty funny. Gotta admit, I think you have a funny sense of humor at times.

Thank-you ..... I try to be entertaining as well as informative..

BUT now that's said, that "CRAP" of a new personna was not due to poor performance or a bad reputation. I was protecting my life and my sanity. But I wouldn't expect that you care about that because it would take some heart to see that. I didn't even hide it from the gents. I asked a client to let it be known in the mens locker room just not to have the dots connected in open forum for obvious reasons. So if this is your big issue with me well then that's just too bad. I am not sorry I didn't consult with you first before making business decisions on my end. Hell, it would've almost been easier to keep my old name because I practically had to rebuild.

I haven't had much thought about you one way or another Maxeen.... I was responding to your post and stated pretty much the only issue I do have where you are concerned........

What is a corrupt mod going to do?

In the past they allowed some ladies to shed handles when there were no real reasons other then they had an onboard meltdown and had cost themselves business as a result.... more than one lady has been able to get posts removed, threads removed or recreate themselves over and over..I think they will need a better reason next time around and when they do it won't be a major offense to remind the community of who they really are......

I don't get this stuff. If it's your "team" or mine. Who cares really? If I get out of line then I get pointed or banned. Same rules apply to everyone. I have yet to have any issues that deserve being pointed or banned so what the heck do I have to worry about? I mean really. So you think it's all new mods and I'm just suddenly going to be unveiled as the great Eccie demon because no one is here to protect me? It's no sweat to me.

No one suggested YOU were.... Although you do seem to be a bit overly excitable by the topic.... I would GUESS that some of my comments struck home with you and your responding as a result....

I did not say anything negative about him being a mod though did I? Sure, it's sensitive

Why?

but I wasn't mean and ugly and publicly throwing around wild accussations was I? So then what I said is ok and fair and balanced and TRUE. But alas, this is not the hill I want to die on.

But you have left out so many questions or danced around them. So I guess this as good as it gets? Well, we do have to agree to disagree. Maybe we can agree on that?

P.S. I'm hoping to hear back about the confusion on the statement about you were responding to us having our panties in a wad over Sixx being a mod. I'm sure you were talking about something else right? Or please do tell me what and who you were referring to....

P.P.S. Oh geez Whispers! I had this one all typed up and ready to go and now I see you've written a bible!

Actually.... With the help of a few friends we wrote some rather humorous material and guidance in a biblical parody.... I'll see if I can dig it up for you!

Lol! Ok, well just know that I haven't read that one yet, this one is in response to your first response. I wonder if we could go at it all day huh? I'm positive I won't change your POV and you won't change mine. So what's it all for? Maybe just to get it off my chest or maybe just for the hell of it!
What is it all for?

The Entertainment and education of the masses darlin..... Exchanges like this make people think and form opinions.....

You are influencing someone with every word you write.....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:01 PM   #24
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Problem With Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
It's one of those things you can throw out and there and not have to prove. I, for one, would really like to know which "poor babies" live in such dreaded fear. I would also like to know who gets denied referrals because they see a guy other ladies won't. If this is REALLY happening then the lady that is being treated that way has nothing to fear at all and should say it loud and proud. She wouldn't be in trouble or have any repercussions but the lady doing the snubbing has a lot to fear.

They shouldn't...... But it does happen.... and you know as well as I do the crusade/witch hunt that would occur for them if they spoke up.... ladies have been run off because of the cattiness of some of those that exert too much influence over them.. Some Ladies catch flack for coming to the Strip Club Parties.... Some catch flack for knowing me.....It is not fair to them......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers

Some ladies will post things that either are a hidden ad or a blatant one. I do not think that's really such a big deal. If it gets annoying then put them on ignore.

I would rather see them run off for misusing the forums........ I don't have anyone on ignore....

Kind Gentlemen of ECCIE:

The Problem With Whispers is quite simple. He posts his opinions in a no-holds barred manner and there is often some truth to what he says. This causes many to think him a reasonable man and worthy of the hero-worship he so desires and actively pursues.

But many of the statements and accusations he makes are false, yet are repeated and repeated by him, and then by others, with no offer of proof.

It is clear he knows the Strip Club business inside and out. Bully for him. It is also clear that a large number of you have attended and enjoyed his luncheons and the opportunities they afford. Bully for you!

But beyond that? He is a very sad case. I pity him the hatred he must hold in his heart, for he is the prime example of a man who would not be able to get "any" from any woman if he didn't pay for it. Not even the barely legal father-figure seeking easily manipulated girls he so fancies. But trust me, he pays for it. Maybe not every time they "hang out", maybe not very much money, maybe not even his own money but through introductions to others, or by the thrill of being in the company of a high-roller while enjoying a nice dinner.

He says he is much different in person than he is on the boards. Which persona do you think is closer to his inner-self? The poser or the proser?

Indeed, he is a man of many faces. And of contradictions. One need only read the excerpts quoted above to understand how deeply these contradictions run.

So admire him for his accomplishments and utilize his advice, if you are so inclined. But he also deserves your pity for having become such a deeply troubled man, who resorts to seeking influence and the adulation of others, and ultimately to overcome his inadequacies, through gossip, fabrication, innuendo, malicious attacks, and self-promotion on a "hobby" message board.

He is enjoying all this attention very much. His legacy in hobbyland is being cemented, bringing his most fervent desires to fruition.

How very nice for him. And how pitifully sad.

Your Faithful Friend,
Casey Taylor
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #25
PocketRocket(s)
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

From Maxeen Monroe - Luckily, I don't feel I need to conform to what anyone tells me they think. I like who I am and what I offer. I feel I am good at what I do. I can keep going and going! Lol.

From Whispers - Of course you do... and what do you do when the going get's tough? Oh yeah... You jump up and recreate yourself under a new personna? That's my only issue with you.... That you can get away with that crap... pretend to have some problem and get to recreate yourself over and over...... and how many more times?... Who has the record for that? I believe it's some old bat from San Antonio actually......

Whispers, I believe that comment by you is completely out of line. Your response seems to imply that Maxeen fabricated her problem and changed her personna to escape some sort of "bad press." You know that is not the case. It is well known that she had to change her personna to counter a very serious security issue that was caused by another person's careless mistake. Maxeen had a stellar reputation under her previous name. Losing that name and the positive reviews that went with it couldn't have been easy. I, for one, am glad to see that she took the necessary steps to restore her privacy and security.

PocketRocket(s)
PocketRocket(s) is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #26
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
And obviously, a lot of the guys I've seen would miss me if I went poof as well. We are all individuals on this board with our own unique personalities and I don't believe any of us is replaceable. We lose something every time one of our posters, male or female, chooses to stop posting. Do you really not see that we all have value?
Sophia, I would certainly miss you if you went poof and were gone. Even though there are many who I have not met or may never meet I value the input they give. A few (like you) more than others
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #27
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor View Post
He says he is much different in person than he is on the boards. Which persona do you think is closer to his inner-self? The poser or the proser?

sometimes in the dark depths of a mine, one finds a jewel. in this case it is the line "the poser or the proser". kudos to casey, who is a jewel herself.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #28
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Kind Gentlemen of ECCIE:

The Problem With Whispers is quite simple. He posts his opinions in a no-holds barred manner and there is often some truth to what he says. This causes many to think him a reasonable man and worthy of the hero-worship he so desires and actively pursues.

But many of the statements and accusations he makes are false, yet are repeated and repeated by him, and then by others, with no offer of proof.

It is clear he knows the Strip Club business inside and out. Bully for him. It is also clear that a large number of you have attended and enjoyed his luncheons and the opportunities they afford. Bully for you!

But beyond that? He is a very sad case. I pity him the hatred he must hold in his heart, for he is the prime example of a man who would not be able to get "any" from any woman if he didn't pay for it. Not even the barely legal father-figure seeking easily manipulated girls he so fancies. But trust me, he pays for it. Maybe not every time they "hang out", maybe not very much money, maybe not even his own money but through introductions to others, or by the thrill of being in the company of a high-roller while enjoying a nice dinner.

Indeed, he is a man of many faces. And of contradictions. One need only read the excerpts quoted above to understand how deeply these contradictions run.

So admire him for his accomplishments and utilize his advice, if you are so inclined. But he also deserves your pity for having become such a deeply troubled man, who resorts to seeking influence and the adulation of others, and ultimately to overcome his inadequacies, through gossip, fabrication, innuendo, malicious attacks, and self-promotion on a "hobby" message board.

He is enjoying all this attention very much. His legacy in hobbyland is being cemented, bringing his most fervent desires to fruition.

Where is Mokoa when you need him? We could sure use that "Nailed it" image here.

gfe
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #29
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #30
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Kind Gentlemen of ECCIE:

Your Faithful Friend,
Casey Taylor
WOW

KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women