Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2013, 12:33 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

that is the best you can do? really? height comments? Maybe we should discuss length or your lack thereof.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #17
timpage
Account Disabled

No, absolutely not. I will not send you a photo of my junk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
that is the best you can do? really? height comments? Maybe we should discuss length or your lack thereof.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

make sure you use the fish eye lense. it makes things appear bigger than they really are.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:14 PM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

J D knows it is his rule.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What do you want, JD? Lying about the reasons for the war? Going to war without a declaration of war? Going to war without a definition of victory? Promising the war would be repaid through the sale of Iraqi oil? Torture of innocent detainees? Gunning down and bombing innocent civilians? Violations of international law by striking at targets outside the "war zone"? Wasting 4,500 American lives, and wounding thousands more for essentially no definable national interest, other than propping up oil companies and defense contractors? Oh yeah, he got rid of Saddam, because Saddam was saying mean things about Pappy.

The whole Iraq debacle was a disaster from Day 1. We will never recover the time, money, lives and treasure we squandered there, in pursuit of nothing.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #21
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What do you want, JD? Lying about the reasons for the war? Going to war without a declaration of war? Going to war without a definition of victory? Promising the war would be repaid through the sale of Iraqi oil? Torture of innocent detainees? Gunning down and bombing innocent civilians? Violations of international law by striking at targets outside the "war zone"? Wasting 4,500 American lives, and wounding thousands more for essentially no definable national interest, other than propping up oil companies and defense contractors? Oh yeah, he got rid of Saddam, because Saddam was saying mean things about Pappy.

The whole Iraq debacle was a disaster from Day 1. We will never recover the time, money, lives and treasure we squandered there, in pursuit of nothing.
+100

Oh, and where exactly are all the WMD's that were there? Iraq was a military and political failure based upon the number of lives wasted and the number of lives psychologically damaged during it's tenure. It is still in turmoil and who actually knows what course it will take.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Okay, now we're getting somewhere.

What do you want, JD? Lying about the reasons for the war? In your opinion he lied about WMDs but then so did Hillary, Bill, John, John, George, and most of the intelligence agencies in the world. If he was wrong is that a crime? Going to war without a declaration of war? He did ask Congress for an authorization for use of force. What do you want? Some calligraphy on a piece of vellum. Plus, we had a treaty with Saddam and he broke it. Legally Bush had everything he needed to go to war when Saddam broke the treaty. Going to war without a definition of victory? Since when has that been a crime? Lets talk crime and not what you want. Promising the war would be repaid through the sale of Iraqi oil? If this were a crime I would take it up with Congress since they deal with the money. It would Bush's job to win he war as CIC but treaty writing is for Congress. Torture of innocent detainees? I'll save this till the end. Gunning down and bombing innocent civilians? At the end. Violations of international law by striking at targets outside the "war zone"? See the end. Wasting 4,500 American lives, and wounding thousands more for essentially no definable national interest, other than propping up oil companies and defense contractors? Once again, this is not a crime or every president would have to be charged. Think Lebanon, Vietnam, Cambodia, Oman, Korea, Europe (twice), Iwo Jima, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, etc. Oh yeah, he got rid of Saddam, because Saddam was saying mean things about Pappy. This is actually a little bit dishonest COG, Saddam tried to assassinate the elder Bush not talk about him. Clinton should have gone to war when that happened and I would say the same thing if Saddam was going to target any American on purpose.

This is the end; torture....we still don't know what torture is and isn't. Not a flippant answer but you ask 10 political experts what torture is and you get 10 different explanations. I am going to assume that you are NOT talking about forced standing, sleep deprivation, or climate control. Lets go to the big W "waterboarding". Is waterboarding torture? Not in my opinion. It does no physical damage to the suspect only mental but that is a very broad brush to paint with. You could say that NOT telling someone what is going on in the world is mental torture or telling them things that are not true (which police do all the time). The US military sometimes waterboards our own members for training purposes. Do we torture our own people? I must point out that as far as we know (I will allow that we don't know everything) no one was waterboarded just for the sake of fun (?). Everyone was suspected of having information ( and not just being assholes). The number of people that were waterboarder (again, as far as we know) is small. I know you can say just one is too many but ask a commander in the field what the lives of his people are worth. Make some bastard uncomfortable in order to save lives. Damned straight!

Innocent lives: Show me the evidence that the US (or for that fact the British or Poles) targeted innocent civilians on purpose. I haven't heard that charge outside of someone like Code: Pink. Accidents happen, collateral damage occurs. As I have said before, how many Frenchmen died from our bombing in World War II? Thousands to be sure. Bring me that evidence.

Attacks outside the war zone: ???? What are you talking about? Did we bomb Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia and I missed it. Maybe you just have a different definition. I would like to know.

Was the war in Iraq fought correctly? Few wars are. Even the First Gulf War had problems. We never destroyed any Republican Guard units and we should have. We killed over 100,000 regular Iraqi troops and many were trying to retreat when they died. Many of us were sick when we saw what we were doing (yes, I was there) to those poor guys. We should have driven an armored column to the gates of Baghdad to prove that Hussein was a liar and fraud. Let the people of Baghdad see armed Americans outside the walls of the city before we leave. We should never have given the opportunity for Saddam to say that he drove us off. We should have followed through on our promises to the Kurdish people (thanks Congress for nothing). When we found that Saddam had one of our pilots after the cease fire we should have started destroying his military again until his return (he was a Kansas City native).
Old 03-20-2013, 11:31 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
are you asking about another member's, er, member? I didn't know you'd given up on mine, just because MY JUNK was playing hard to get!

Im jealous.

And you, BarleySwine, are a creepy motherfucker. How rare do you like YOUR lambchops?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What I see, JD, is you supporting war with no identifiable national interest at stake, no definition of victory, and no desire to reach that result with the least amount of life lost.

How you (or anyone) can support mindless militarism is beyond me.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women