Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60026
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40337
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #16
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Both of the providers need to be bi IMO. Otherwise, it makes for a lame ass session. I want all three (or four - wha'...I like even numbers) of us to focus on each other and not just the other person.
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:41 PM   #17
seventonine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Lana always go with your gut feel. It's usually the best guide in situations such as these. If you're comfortable, go for it. If you're not, don't. If you're unsure, be sure the other parties understand your boundaries and are respectful of your limits. Any self respecting participants will not push you beyond any limits that you set. If they do, you shouldn't have been in this situation with them in the first place.

I had an experience in Orange County a couple of years ago. I invited two ladies back to my hotel to continue the festivities we had begun at a bar. The "party" started getting steamy. One of the ladies was really into the idea of a threesome and it was apparent that the other was not as comfortable with the situation. I didn't know this until after the "party" had already begun and the first girl tried a couple of moves on the second one. It was pretty easy to tell that she was very uncomfortable. Out of respect for her limits, we adjusted our routine in such a manner that did not place her in any uncomfortable situation. Further, we told her to be sure to tell us anytime we stepped over boundaries that made her uncomfortable. In the end, we each had a very enjoyable time. I didn't feel the least bit awkward about making adjustments in order to accommodate her.

Was it exactly what I was looking for? No. But, then again, we were all reasonable enough to realize that what is good for one may not be good for another.

I wish you luck on your decision. Cheers, 7-2-9
seventonine is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #18
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

If you aren't bi now, and schedule a double with a gent and I, you'll be bi after that. I promise! H
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #19
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

It can't be kissing another woman.
Is it the DATY - Women know more about it than men do just sit back and enjoy. The rest will come natural.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #20
Guest081910
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Lana, the person to ask is Meg (Hotlips Houlihan). See her thread titled "My female on female cherry was popped last night" fron 6/26/2010).

The link is: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=65584

HH is not bi and does not do doubles, but again, like everyone states, you have to feel comfortable and it depends a lot on the circumstances. You don't have to feel compelled to do anything, but you should discuss this with the client first, just so his expectations are not deminished should you decline to put on a show with the third particpant for the benefit of the client.

Me? I haven't ever done a F-M-F event. I think this is every guy's fanatsy, but few of us ever realize it. . .and yes, most guys, to include myself, we want to make sure the girls enjoy each other and meet the guy's needs.
Guest081910 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:44 AM   #21
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Is it better to have the ladies interact with each other? Or just you?
Based on personal experience, it is not worth the money unless the women really get into each other. I've learned not to even pursue the matter unless I'm convinced the girls are going to play.

Interestingly, I've only had one regular in recent years suggest a threesome (turned out well, by the way). Most of the girls I meet, when pressed, admit they just aren't that into it.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #22
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Lana,

I think you will do great, whatever you choose. Please let us know how things go. Having met you once non-BCD, I just can't imagine any lady not 'falling for you' and there being a nice connection resulting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
If you aren't bi now, and schedule a double with a gent and I, you'll be bi after that. I promise! H

Yumm...trying to decide which straight girl I want to take to visit with Heather! The seduction would have to be the most incredible experience to witness.

Now where's my phone?
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #23
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

JohnJohn...PICK ME PICK ME!!! Oh, wait, I'm not straight...can I pretend to be?
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:45 AM   #24
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
JohnJohn...PICK ME PICK ME!!! Oh, wait, I'm not straight...can I pretend to be?

Well V, of course you can. I'm long overdue to visit you again anyway, right? Just let me know when you and Heather plan on having the pillow fight in panties and I'll stop by. Y'all just give me a call
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:20 AM   #25
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Lana,

There is one good reason to be Bi.

It doubles your chances for a date on Saturday Night.

Seriously, if you try it and don't like it then just don't do it again. No harm no foul. That way you can tell everyone your a Trysexual.

Keep good thoughts.

yaddayadda
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:44 PM   #26
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm VERY bisexual and would be dissapointed to do a double with a lady who wasn't genuinely into it. Girl on girl action is very important to me.

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:47 PM   #27
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not BI...but I had a wonderful time with Fawn and I don't think it was lame at all.
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #28
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
I am not BI...but I had a wonderful time with Fawn and I don't think it was lame at all.
I didn't think so either! In fact, it was feckin' HOT!
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #29
GingerB
Account Disabled

User ID: 29594
My ECCIE Reviews

Once you go BI.....you will never be SHY ....ha !

Lady....if you are up for the experience....then try it!
I truly do not think you will be forced to do something that is uncomfortable for you, as long as you are with people you trust.

My first BI experience....was not even in the hobby world.
It felt weird....but good!
Stimulating and exhilarating. There is nothing like a soft sweet beautiful woman....that kisses like velvet.....and shares that "female passion"....oh...wait a minute...uuhh...is there a client here? yes....! we should pay attention to him too!

HA!!

No really, I guess it's not for everyone....but if you feel like it might interest you....you should probably give it a try.

Cheers!
GingerB
GingerB is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:17 PM   #30
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

I have always enjoyed kissing and touching girls, but I was (what I called) an "above the waist" bi-chick for a long time. I had another provider friend who was the same way. We both eventually realized with our horrible oral fixations, going below the waist was fun also.

wow - I think I am due for a girl fix - anyone available??
Guest061111 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women