Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2012, 07:57 AM   #16
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Weaker Sex

Women are really complex creatures.

Personally, I believe that women are much more dishonest than men.

Does anyone take issue with me on that point?

. . . However, maybe that is just how the weaker sex protects itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
Being totally honest is sometimes a 2 edged sword.

Edge 1 is that can require courage to be homest when it cuts against the grain of society.

Edge 2 is that it can be inapproptiate when descretion is required.

In dealing with my SO, and understanding women, is they want us to know want they want without asking for it. I think is common in a civie relationship, where emoitional jousting is an attempt at control.

The honesty discussion has tremendous depth.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:14 AM   #17
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

. . . Honesty used to be the American way?
Haha! You're joking right?
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #18
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
I'll be honest. This thread bores me. I always wonder what motivates people to post these grand thematic rants about the failures of American society. I suspect it's because some one of the opposite sex has done them wrong. So rather than talk about that personal slight, it is transformed into an issue of national if not global importance to avoid the inevitable "get over it" responses. Nope, you can't dodge that bullet: Get Over It.

And they are often based on idyllic notions of American history and character. Where can I learn about this golden age of American honesty because I never heard about it until I read this thread? You know, they didn't call Abe "honest" because he was the norm.

Eventually Diogenes put down his lamp and realized that his rant was futile. Let's do the same and go back to discussing how the Mayans got it all wrong.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #19
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Dishonesty

No, that is not a joke, but it was before your time.

I will grant you that dishonesty has always been around, but people used to be generally more honest many years ago.

It is difficult to quantify, but it seems to me that dishonesty became more prevalent after Richard Nixon and the Watergate era.

. . . There is something very wrong with a country when its President feels compelled to tell the people that "he is not a crook"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Haha! You're joking right?
Old 12-23-2012, 10:39 AM   #20
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Quote:
I think that all of us in dealing with life have had to confront the issue of dealing with the opposite sex and of course, be successful at it since successful relations are not exactly abundant in American life.

Back to the original question, Dealing with the opposite sex, may there is and always will be a certain level of dishonesty. But I beleive a bigger aspect of successful dealings with the opposite sex is Respect and Appreciation.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #21
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

I used to think in terms of you can never be too honest. I got into a conversation with a co worker about it. The question was brought up, " If you knew your best friend's wife was sleeping with another guy would you tell him?" At first I said yes. But someone else said no and explained his reason why. He said that it could backfire on you and your friend could view that information not as you being his friend and trying to look out for him by telling him, but it might seem like you are telling him that so you can try to sleep with his wife. Especially if he confronts her and in the emotional state that he is in she tells him a lie that you have been coming on to her.

Who is he really going to believe? In the end it could actually wind up costing you a friendship.
I thought about that for a while. I think I probably stopped trying to figure women out. It's probably better that way. Or do like Jack Nicholson did in that movie that I can't remember. You think of a man, then take away two things....Truer words have probably never been spoken, but like I said, I don't give it much thought anymore and I have stopped trying to figure them out. Pretty cut and dry now. I will either try to get along with you, or I won't.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #22
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Women may be the weaker sex, but they make men pay for it... ;-)

Quote:
Women are really complex creatures.

Personally, I believe that women are much more dishonest than men.

Does anyone take issue with me on that point?

. . . However, maybe that is just how the weaker sex protects itself.

Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #23
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Deception

I find it very interesting that the new TV season is bringing out a new show appropriately titled "Deception"

Old 12-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #24
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050

After reading more I just think your jaded FG. Ya need to just get over whatever it is and live life for the day. Move on. Stop thinking so much. Just let it all go.

By the way, its not the weaker sex that lies, its the weaker sex that is so naive' that he believes the lie. And many providers are Thanking God you are the weakest, otherwise they would be outta bidness.
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #25
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Beast

Okay, the beast is awake!

Yes, I'm sorry, but women are the weaker sex.

. . . What? You didn't know or just acting dumb?

Old 12-24-2012, 03:25 AM   #26
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Is there a mod in the house, please?

This thread should be cited for fraud, ineptitude and extreme vacuousness and then terminated with prejudice.

First we are mislead by a rant about the decline of American honest. Then it goes to gross generalizations about female mendacity yet it never focuses on a particular incident or issue that would be a point of real discussion.

My conclusion is the OP just wants to bloviate cuz we are dumb enough to let him toy with out time and curiosity. So, I'm outta here before I waste any more of those diminishing assets.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:24 AM   #27
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Bloviate

Why are there so many pests on this board?

I was hoping for strategies in dealing with the opposite sex and I get a bloviating cow complaining about bloviating! How ironic is that?

Let's put up something beneficial in keeping with the holiday spirit.

I have found that calibrating your desire for any woman is vital. You have to want them enough to attract them, but then you must not want too much because it scares them off.

. . . I think success with women is like walking a tight rope!
Old 12-28-2012, 10:44 AM   #28
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
Getting with opposite sex, read book "men are from mars, women from venus" the read barbara deangeles, who divorced the guy who wrote "men are from mars...". Both are relationship experts but obviously could not get along.

My mother gave me an old book written by her, copywrite 1990. Never got around to reading it, but skimmed it and it looked interesting.

On topic, one of the best ways to have a successful relationship (in my case men)?

oh what do they say? Be a lady on the street and a freak in the bed. Another one I've heard is, be a cook in the kitchen, a maid in the house, and a whore in the bedroom. Sorry for my primitive response, just trying to keep things light hearted.
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #29
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Light Hearted

Light hearted is the correct way to be.

. . . Women are fascinating creatures, but it's not always easy to understand them!

Old 12-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #30
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Light hearted is the correct way to be.

. . . Women are fascinating creatures, but it's not always easy to understand them!

I agree! A sense of humor keeps things going in a relationship too....gotta keep it light hearted.
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women