Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160985
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #16
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

That SL was so eloquently said.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsa man View Post

That SL was so eloquently said.
The Holiday Season has that effect on me! LOL I don't want to get off track here so tiffjay, I hope Santa brings you some new ropes! merry Christmas Sweetie! And remember, if your going to drive take the car!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:05 AM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

While were waiting.....

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #19
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lmao!men come up with the greatest stuff.thx for making me laugh
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #20
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffjay View Post
cpalmson i like most of your response and i always try to have a conversation with men.like i said guys just come up with stuff that no women ever would.as far as the CIM thing i have always been very clear about its something i will not do.also i dont think your reason is a good one at all and again it comes down to if a guy has any imagination at all.sorry most guys are not clean at all and there is all sorts of places to put the load and watch it drip
Most guys may not be clean, but you just haven't met me!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Most guys may not be clean, but you just haven't met me!

You have gritty hands ... look at your avatar.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:49 AM   #22
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Now that SL has broken down Tiff's post into bite size bits that I can read I will offer these comments.

Tiff, if you are worried about cleanliness, make them take a shower and scrubbed that dick, them balls and that taint. It's mandatory with most of the girls I see and I just do it for no other reason than I want her to know that I'm being considerate. One provider tacks on 10 minutes to her sessions so guys don't feel rushed, but they gotta shower.

Why CIM? There are three popular "extras" in order of preference: CIM, COF, and anal. Why do guys like CIM? Easy, it feels great, especially because its sans cover. So if you don't do it, fine, but guys are going to ask for it. BTW, this is a big YMMV item: some guys get it (they shower) and others will never sniff it.

I'm with you on the imagination thing. After safety, cleanliness and respect for rules/boundaries what do girls want? Cyndie Lauper knows, "Fun. They just wanna have fun." And the monger who can convey that is seen as a real prize. This is where a sense of humor is invaluable. Sex is supposed to be fun and if you can laugh about it, it will be fun.

A second approach is to literally make it a party. Sometimes I'll book a longer early evening session and bring a cocktail party spread in a insulated cooler bag; stuff like lobster rolls, smoked salmon, chocolate mousse and Prosecco to drink. It's a surprise, it's different, it gives us time to talk and it keeps our energy levels up.

I will bring a small gag gift (but not a gag, yet). I bought a toy princess tiara and told my date she was my princess and I was going to pamper the whole session. She took to that tiara like it was from the Crown Jewels and wore it through out a totally awesome session.

But as to the sex part, unless you are going into fetish stuff, it's hard to be innovative. I have a couple of positions that I like that you don't read about too often (the Seventh Posture is one) and a vibrating cock ring can be fun, but the best way to liven up the sex is to talk about it. I like to tell the ladies how hot they look in certain positions and how much they are pleasing me, both because it's true and because everyone wants the positive reinforcement of compliments, even when her face is buried in a pillow as you plough her puss in K9.

Now, this may be a bit controversial, but a lot depends on the demographics of your customer base. If you are seeing a lot of blue collar guys, they may not have the time or inclination to do the stuff that I do. The guys who I know who understand the fun/party thing tend to be a bit older and can choose the higher priced spread. In fact, one of the great practitioners of this genre (and others) is in Austin but he's now UTR.

So there's one mongers thoughts on imagination and game and fun.

Merry Christmas.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:37 AM   #23
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

DO MEN HAVE AN IMAGINATION?

No. I thought the Wizard of Oz was a true story.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:05 AM   #24
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I have a problem with the original poster's question. Tiffjay, I'm not marrying you, I'm not even asking you to go steady, I am having a business transaction with you that involves sex. And preferably CIM. do you think the car dealer gets tired of answering: "Does it have automatic transmission?" If he does, he should get out of the business, because that's a standard expectation for the vast majority of those who are holding the money.

If I need to romance you, and think of something new, funny and spontaneous to do in the bedroom, I'll go see my wife.
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #25
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbinlincoln View Post
I have a problem with the original poster's question. Tiffjay, I'm not marrying you, I'm not even asking you to go steady, I am having a business transaction with you that involves sex. And preferably CIM. do you think the car dealer gets tired of answering: "Does it have automatic transmission?" If he does, he should get out of the business, because that's a standard expectation for the vast majority of those who are holding the money.

If I need to romance you, and think of something new, funny and spontaneous to do in the bedroom, I'll go see my wife.
Ah, another "this is a business" poster. Here's the money, no time for fun, fuck me, I'm gone.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:44 AM   #26
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Ah, another "this is a business" poster. Here's the money, no time for fun, fuck me, I'm gone.
Great. Then we do it for free. No money involved. Oh, right, that would never happen.

My only point is that if you don't want to do CIM, that's fine...we have the right to choose you or someone else. But if I guy asks, don't get pissed.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:02 AM   #27
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Okay, if I had a few hundred million to spare, I might say.... Let's take a trip up the space station for a week of zero-G sex and invent positions that are impossible to do here. Can you imagine how many will be named after us? Not to mention all the jokes about re-entry.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:06 AM   #28
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbinlincoln View Post
Great. Then we do it for free. No money involved. Oh, right, that would never happen.

Now that's using your imagination, Maybe you could make it happen? Make it your project for 2013: Free pussy for mbinlincoln.

My only point is that if you don't want to do CIM, that's fine...we have the right to choose you or someone else. But if I guy asks, don't get pissed.
Okay, I agree with that, but I could see a provider who advertises no CIM could be a bit tired of the question.

But let's get back to the original question: Do you have any hobby imagination? If so, let's hear about it. From the response to this thread, it seems like the OP is right; there is little imagination applied to the hobby.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #29
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Am I the only one that had an urge to do CIM with TIff after her opening statements?
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #30
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Okay, I agree with that, but I could see a provider who advertises no CIM could be a bit tired of the question.

But let's get back to the original question: Do you have any hobby imagination? If so, let's hear about it. From the response to this thread, it seems like the OP is right; there is little imagination applied to the hobby.
If she advertises no CIM, then yes, I have no problem with her rant. If that is the case, perhaps her post would be better worded, "Can guys read?"

I don't think she really wanted to know about our imagination. I think she wanted to rant about having to answer the CIM question.

That being said, I have lots of imagination. I think fantasizing about an encounter (whether with a provider or any other gal) in advance is one of the great turn-ons for me. I like to read the reviews and see what she is reported to have liked and think about doing that myself. I imagine trying out new positions I've never done, or haven't done in 20 or more years of marriage. Then I like to think about and fondly remember the encounter for days or maybe even weeks afterwards, depending on how good it was. It is a full-blown sensual and sexual experience for me. For example, I want LFK and DFK to be a part of my experience. Much more than CIM. Providers who don't want to do that (I respect that) won't get my business, unless they have outstanding oral skills and I'm just looking for a quick shot. But I have yet to do that. And from what I can gather from what I read on ECCIE, most men have imagination--at least the ones that post here. I'm guessing that there are a lot of others that don't because of the number of ads on BP that say "no lewd texting" plus I've had providers tell me they get calls and texts simply asking "how much for a blow job." These are unimaginative in my mind, and they give us men a bad name.

But back to the original rant, and another analogy: Nobody likes sales people. But they have to ask for the sale. If they don't ask, they won't sell. And if the prospective buyer is "offended" by the question, to the point that they go home and yell at their dog and kick their wife and rant "I can't believe 5 people asked me to buy something today!" then I don't have a lot of sympathy. Maybe they won't take "no" for an answer. But the OP didn't mention that. Just didn't like being asked. I've heard of girls that won't DFK for one guy that will for another. Guess it's possible that the same might go for CIM as well.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women