Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47802
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You have to hand it to Christians, Jews and Muslims; at least their holidays are centered around people/events of significance. As opposed to a seven day excuse to honor what should be honored everyday - mere ideas of solidarity that were codified as a holiday just a few years ago.
Stated like a true Christian. Non-judgmental, kind and understanding.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:14 AM   #17
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Now, that is even more amusing....the man with 15,000 posts on a whore board making judgments about the quality of someone else's existence.
+1
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

See? It entertains you. Just like I said. And KarlMarxRoxny, too! Feel better now?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:21 AM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

MarxNoSmarts is one of the most prolific posters here. He does 11.61 posts per day. An astosihing amount of what he calls bullshit.

Far more than myself, Joe, JD, and others. And not too far behind COG.

MarxNoSmarts is a phony - a black pot calling the kettle black.

And Marxy's posts are a true waste of time; no facts, no links, no substance. Just empty rhetoric and lies..like his lover Obama.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #20
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
MarxNoSmarts is one of the most prolific posters here. He does 11.61 posts per day. An astosihing amount of what he calls bullshit.

Far more than myself, Joe, JD, and others. And not too far behind COG.

MarxNoSmarts is a phony - a black pot calling the kettle black.
What dribble are you talking now? Isn't it time for you or COF to start another Obama/liberal hater thread?
Old 12-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

11.61 posts a day and nothing of substance is what I am talking about. Your life is a waste.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #22
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
11.61 posts a day and nothing of substance is what I am talking about. Your life is a waste.
So if I started 5 or 6 threads a day quoting anti-Obama/Liberal articles like you do that would give my life worth?

Old 12-13-2012, 10:32 AM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
What dribble are you talking now? Isn't it time for you or COF to start another Obama/liberal hater thread?
It's always a good time for an Obama/liberal hater thread!

You can never have too many. That's like being too rich.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:32 AM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default MarxNoSmarts

You mock COG for his prolific posting but you are one of the worse offenders at 11.61 posts a day.

COG's posts are full of content, facts, links, logic. Your own not.

As COG notes below; you put the Sandbox down; but you are one of it's most prolific posters. That says a lot about your own laughable self loathing state.

You think you are morally superior because you post less? In reality you are one of the most prolific posters in the Sandbox.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, I think my average is higher than KarlMarxRoxny's. But I have always said I like this board, and I don't disrespect the owners, or the purpose of this board. If one is going to put down this place, calling it whore board, and then feel morally superior to someone who posts more than them is truly pathetic. They have identified their self-loathing. Exactly how many posts does it take for a person to be considered a loser? (I know some of the morons here will look at my post count and use that, fine.)

I like this place. I enjoy watching the liberals come unglued when confronted with the truth, whether by me or others. All they can come up with is YOU HATE HIM! YOU HATE HIM! YOU HATE HIM! LOL! That's funny! They ignore the facts, and either wish their opponents dead, or call them haters. They almost NEVER address the issue.

So you think you are morally superior to me because you post less, that is truly pathetic, and very funny.

Have at it!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #26
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
All holidays are "made up". Jesus wasn't born on Dec 25, that was the day of a Pagan "holiday" that some Roman emperor decided to merge with his Christian subjects core belief, so now we have "Christmas".

Kwanzaa is the only "holiday" that celebrates and teaches African cultural principles.

Of course the GOP will dismiss it. They still haven't learned the lessons of the 2012 elections.
True. All holidays are made up. But some are more made up than others.

I think Orwell said that.

Do you really need a holiday to teach and celebrate "principles", as opposed to events or famous people?

And when you look at the definitions, are those really "African" principles? They look pretty generic to me.

Take Ujamaa, for example: "Cooperative economics emphasizes our collective economic strength and encourages us to meet common needs through mutual support."

That isn't really African. That's warmed over Marxism.

Which makes sense considering who Ron Karenga was - a 60s radical. He was basically substituting secular economic ideas for religious beliefs he didn't share. And he tried to sell it by wrapping it in African garb to sell it in the black community. It's more of a Trojan horse than it is a religious or cultural celebration.

I think black Christians of all people ought to be insulted by it and oppose it for leading young folks away from Christianity (to the extent that it actually does). And I say this as someone who is borderline atheist.

The rest of the world isn't obligated to put on blinders and pretend Kwanzaa is real. I think Mormonism is a bunch of hoodoo espoused by a con man, Joseph Smith. If I can say that about Mormonism, I should be able to say the same thing about Kwanzaa and Ron Karenga without having anyone insinuate that it is racism.

To put it another way, if CoG started a new "holiday celebration" based on individualism, self-reliance, and limited government principles and called it "Libertaria" and pitched it as a celebration of Anglican Protestant "principles", would you laugh at it or treat it seriously?

If Hallmark used Libertaria as an excuse to sell more holiday cards, would that make Libertaria any less of a phony manufactured holiday?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #27
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, I think my average is higher than KarlMarxRoxny's. But I have always said I like this board, and I don't disrespect the owners, or the purpose of this board. If one is going to put down this place, calling it whore board, and then feel morally superior to someone who posts more than them is truly pathetic. They have identified their self-loathing. Exactly how many posts does it take for a person to be considered a loser? (I know some of the morons here will look at my post count and use that, fine.)

I like this place. I enjoy watching the liberals come unglued when confronted with the truth, whether by me or others. All they can come up with is YOU HATE HIM! YOU HATE HIM! YOU HATE HIM! LOL! That's funny! They ignore the facts, and either wish their opponents dead, or call them haters. They almost NEVER address the issue.

So you think you are morally superior to me because you post less, that is truly pathetic, and very funny.

Have at it!
I have a semi-serious question. You've stated repeatedly that you don't hate Obama. At what point, if ever, do you think it would be appropriate to hate him?

Do you think it's a mistake for any people to ever hate their leader? Was it a mistake for the Germans to hate Hitler, for the Russians to hate Stalin, for the Cubans to hate Castro, for the Cambodians to hate Pol Pot?
Old 12-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #28
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Do you think it's a mistake for any people to hate their leader? Was it a mistake for the Germans to hate Hitler, for the Russians to hate Stalin, for the Cubans to hate Castro, for the Cambodians to hate Pol Pot?
Seriously?

The subject is hating Obama and you use those guys as a yard stick. Are you really putting Obama in the same category as mass-murdering dictators?

I don't care for Obama's politics, but I don't worry about him turning genocidal. That's a ludicrous comparison.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Excellent analysis ENYer.....

Can't wait to read the responses to your points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
True. All holidays are made up. But some are more made up than others.

I think Orwell said that.

Do you really need a holiday to teach and celebrate "principles", as opposed to events or famous people?

And when you look at the definitions, are those really "African" principles? They look pretty generic to me.

Take Ujamaa, for example: "Cooperative economics emphasizes our collective economic strength and encourages us to meet common needs through mutual support."

That isn't really African. That's warmed over Marxism.

Which makes sense considering who Ron Karenga was - a 60s radical. He was basically substituting secular economic ideas for religious beliefs he didn't share. And he tried to sell it by wrapping it in African garb to sell it in the black community. It's more of a Trojan horse than it is a religious or cultural celebration.

I think black Christians of all people ought to be insulted by it and oppose it for leading young folks away from Christianity (to the extent that it actually does). And I say this as someone who is borderline atheist.

The rest of the world isn't obligated to put on blinders and pretend Kwanzaa is real. I think Mormonism is a bunch of hoodoo espoused by a con man, Joseph Smith. If I can say that about Mormonism, I should be able to say the same thing about Kwanzaa and Ron Karenga without having anyone insinuate that it is racism.

To put it another way, if CoG started a new "holiday celebration" based on individualism, self-reliance, and limited government principles and called it "Libertaria" and pitched it as a celebration of Anglican Protestant "principles", would you laugh at it or treat it seriously?

If Hallmark used Libertaria as an excuse to sell more holiday cards, would that make Libertaria any less of a phony manufactured holiday?
Old 12-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #30
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Seriously?

The subject is hating Obama and you use those guys as a yard stick. Are you really putting Obama in the same category as mass-murdering dictators?

I don't care for Obama's politics, but I don't worry about him turning genocidal. That's a ludicrous comparison.
I'm using them as a "yard stick" in order to show that there are times when it is clearly appropriate for people to hate their leader. I'm not saying Obama is as bad as Hitler. I'm asking a hypothetical question. Is there anything Obama could do that would make hatred an appropriate response?

How many times does he have to violate the Constitution? How many times does he have to betray our allies and play footsy with our enemies? How many times does he have to take actions that get innocent Americans killed and then cover it up (Fast and Furious and Benghazi).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women