Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #16
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Wonder if the dudes in the Rochester are hearing about "love" from the same provider. Maybe it's her MO.

My one time was from a Rochester provider as well. I think she was sincere and genuine but it can be extremely dangerous for everyone if not.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #17
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Could be, but definately don't take it seriously enough to sell the farm, but could be enough to complete the gfe experience and keep guys coming back.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #18
Joyce
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136611

I've had occurrences where even I never felt the deeper, friendship-trust-good person feeling, (because maybe it was more active and hyped - but good/no problems) and people can tell me they are moving, and they are looking you in the eye as well, and in hits you that 'wow, I've been with this person, and we've shared in life this wild kind of secret, mystery, relationship that some in society don't understand so it's all are own, down this road of life traveled', and do shed a little tear just for the 'all' of it. This is something else to all we do, and definitely not boring. Hearing about someone dying can get you too, or worrying about it too. It's still this relation you both shared together and you do still feel....Hope this isn't too depressing...
Joyce is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #19
Guest121613
Account Disabled

I like what u said joyce, and it was not depressing

One thing to keep in mind, sex is an action involvong emotion, I don't think there is nothing wrong to embrace and enjoy the emotion. Some may try to turn of all emotion, some may be totallying narcistic and its just about them, and others just want to give. None of those three is exclusive to a client or provider, and most find a combo of the three.

I sort of see this "I love you" as bit of a taboo for some, and it makes them nervouse, and others want a little more than just sex and would not object.

I can become "I love u, and I want babies, well that's is scary. Lol. Or "I love u, can I move in, well that is scary too.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Someone needs to post the lover girl's taint photos ... we can offer more accurate advise are viewing her taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:09 PM   #21
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Pyramider - if there t'aint no taint, then i t'aint true love, right?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #22
Guest121613
Account Disabled

I will see what I can do, lol. I have not a mh yet where I put photo of an event. No better place to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Someone needs to post the lover girl's taint photos ... we can offer more accurate advise are viewing her taint.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:24 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

We need to see if they are taint worthy.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Laureate View Post
Third, if I was to consider a long term relationship with a provider, her retiring and us relocating to another city or even another state are absolute musts. I don't want either one of us to have to worry about her being recognized by former clients and all of the drama that could ensue.
I know a number of ladies--5 or 6--who have been happily married for years now. About half to former clients. All the successfully married ones did exactly that--their version of a witness protection plan in essence.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #25
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

There have been a few but it was definitely "love you as a friend" thing. I believe it's mostly due to the fact that I helped them out with non-monetary things to advance their "careers" in and out of the hobby. As long as I own, and can see in a mirror, I can only take "I love you" with a grain of sperm.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:34 AM   #26
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RochBob View Post
By way of explaination this is not meant to be in regard to an actual situation. But a philosophical/theoretical discussion of the question. The assumption is that you have been seeing a provider as a regular for some time before this comes up. I know its come up for Providers with Hobbyists. And I'm sure the reverse has also been true. But what would you do in that situation? Stop seeing the Provider or follow through if both parties are available?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:47 AM   #27
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a very close hobbyist and friend tell me he loved me. So much so that he was willing to drop everything and asked me to marry him. After he heard the voice of reason, he reconsidered his decision. And that voice was mine. He thought about it with a clear mind, and came to his senses. As fate would have it, he passed. But he left me with beautiful memories of our friendship, our debaucheries, and our love for each other. As much as it could be. For that, I am forever thankful.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #28
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

To be honest, I really don't see how two people can fall in "true" love within the hobby. That is unless they are seeing each other regularly (by that I mean at least once a week) while also communicating regularly outside of BCD time. At that point, it begs these questions. 1) Why is the guy spending so much time with the same provider-- especially if he has an SO? 2) If he doesn't have an SO, why is he willing to keep providing a donation to see the same provider instead of acting on the mutual perception that there is some sort of spark and try for a normal civie relationship with the provider? 3) If the provider is the one with these feelings, why doesn't she ask the client if there is the potential for something more while at the same time offering to at least stop taking the donation or better yet stop being a provider altogether?

BTW, I do not see sex (with a provider) as something emotional. Maybe as a guy, I'm wired differently, but the act of sex (with a provider) is purely physical on my part. I'm not saying sex isn't intimate. It is, but I'm able to separate the physical and the emotional.

This kinda brings me back to my point. I really don't think true love can exist in a provider/client relationship unless the 2 individuals allow it to exist, and for me, that means the two parties are spending way too much time together and forgetting the reason it is a hobby. They've overstepped the "rules" of the hobby and are embarking down a road fraught with problems and unintended circumstances. That's why it is best to probably not have an ATF unless you are disciplined and can maintain emotional detachment.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #29
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I want to Thank everyone who has responded to this Thread so far. We seem to be running the gambit on opinions here. And of course what a person or persons would do in this situation is dependant on the circumstances and people envolved.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #30
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post

... I do not see sex (with a provider) as something emotional.
Interesting position but I tend to disagree. Isn't any act of giving (something of value; otherwise it is merely discarding) emotional? Isn't (good) sex about giving, while also receiving?

So you just batten down the hatches and ride baby ride? No glee, no joy? No wistful pleasant memories hours post-coitus?

YMMV, I guess.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women