Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161124
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2012, 05:20 PM   #16
capt_nemo35
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Wow, I didnt know I had friends in the hobby....you'll need to let me know who they are before I can have them do anything on my behalf. If any threats were made, it was you making threats on me when you stated you were going to post negative BS about me saying I demanded a service and got pissed with you when you denied it....when we both know the truth is you declined to offer what I was looking for and I politely said thanks and declined to see you. I'm over this silly game you're playing. I have the text messages showing you got pissy when you changed your mind on offering a service when you realized I was moving on and I simply said 'no thanks'.
capt_nemo35 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #17
capt_nemo35
Gaining Momentum

Grow up and accept the fact that I made a decision to not see you based on the fact that you didnt offer I service I was looking for. It's that simple. No threats were made, other than you threatening to bash me on the boards and warn quality providers to stay away from me. I frankly informed you that I would respond to anything you posted, and I have. I'm not running from anything because I didnt do anything wrong. I dont take it personal- I move on. You dont offer the service I want, I find a provider that does. You want to make this a big drama pile and lie about shit and I want you to stop texting me and simply move on. Thanks
capt_nemo35 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:27 PM   #18
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To answer the question I say if he can do it the go for it...Why I allow 30 mins session because sometimes thats all the time in world he has to spend on himself due to his real world duties so why limit him.
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #19
MARTlAN
Countdown

Encounters: 180

I love hh sessions and they are always enough time to meet, fall in love, propose, get married, fuck like crazy, then Im tired we get divorced and I go find another one and do it all over again.
MARTlAN is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:41 PM   #20
Gr8fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Still think we are paying for time with provider, not number of shots!
Gr8fun is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:44 PM   #21
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8fun View Post
Still think we are paying for time with provider, not number of shots!

Exactly and its up to you how you choose to use it
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #22
asian rose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 156922
My ECCIE Reviews

The only games I play are dress up and doctor,lol...
asian rose is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:20 PM   #23
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Whatever happened to service with a smile? If it's not about time, and especially quality time, then next thing you know, they'll be wanting to take multiple fares. "Hey, I've got two holes. Why shouldn't I double book?"
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:21 PM   #24
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If it is only one per Hhr I would ask how much for 5 minutes. I can pop 3 times an hr so to me MSOG is however many times I can within the time frame that is what I am gonna do.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:45 PM   #25
asian rose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 156922
My ECCIE Reviews

I do sevice with a smile, in fact any Austin guy who has seen me will tell you I smile and so do they.

And Oz.. Some girls do double book, lol... Most provider's I know don't fly to greece without paying for a plane ticket.
asian rose is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #26
The Rover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I've gotten Greek regular menu every time in Austin .
The Rover is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:47 PM   #27
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave78 View Post
Im just wondering if it actually is Rose responding to this or Jay... Her "representation"

Did everyone miss this one???

Rose was he talking to you or this Jay, are we talking to Rose or Jay??
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:48 PM   #28
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Should be an all inclusive flight. I hate upsellers.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #29
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian rose View Post
No capt, I was pissed when you threatened to try to ruin my good name "my reviews prove that" and threatened to have your friends post bad reviews... I only respond to the text you send, grow up. If I'm lieing then I can post your threats.. I guess your gonna say that's not your number and I some how stole your phone since we never met. You only snapped when I asked you not to contact me because I didn't like the way you were talking to me. Now your trying to switch what happened to me like it happened to you.
Guess your gonna lie and deny these threats you made too... I don't play games and I explained why I changed my mind. I hate drama and bs. I didn't mention your name because I didn't want to start crap but only wanted to protect myself from your threats. You named yourself and made this go further when you kept texting me. Here's your text where you threatened me.
And your right.. You don't want to see me and I don't want to see you as well. I don't cut my time short with anybody. Once you pop you can spend the remaining time cuddling, talking, showering.... I do not cut time short. Playing games it NCNS, not providing, sending people to wrong address and I do not do any of that. I provide and I do it well as my reviews show. I'm the lier yet I have not lied once. Here's your threats you text me. On this note I protected myself from you trying ruin my reputation and people can judge for themselves.. If anybody doubts these text being "real" I will foward them to anybody who wants the truth...

(staff edit; picture of private communication removed; ztonk)

Capt, since she's posting text shots why don't you do the same. Rose it looks like he is telling you to leave him alone in that text (you know the part you seem to be skipping) and telling you if you are gonna threaten him he can threaten you back.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:52 PM   #30
The Rover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Isn't posting personal communications on Eccie against the Guidelines ?
The Rover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women