Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453013
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47723
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #16
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I know it doesn't mean dick to eccie staff.... but I can't really see where Annie's latest suspension was justified.... especially, as compared to the other idiot! just sayin....

Giz
And not that you're owed any explanations here since you have no dog in the fight and you're not privy to very much going on here.....Annie was given several warnings from me to stop the bullshit and the warnings went ignored.....I made a call that she deserved a vacation to get her attention.....My call to make and don't need to get approval from you or discuss it with anyone else before I make the call.....

As far as the other questions you have, I don't know why the software puts BANNED under there now, but like I said before, it's been explained to Annie and to anyone else who has asked that she is temp banned and not permanent banned and when her suspension is over she'll be back again.....It's really as simple as that.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #17
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG C View Post
And not that you're owed any explanations here since you have no dog in the fight and you're not privy to very much going on here.....Annie was given several warnings from me to stop the bullshit and the warnings went ignored.....I made a call that she deserved a vacation to get her attention.....My call to make and don't need to get approval from you or discuss it with anyone else before I make the call.....
I wasn't asking for an explanation, or attempting to approve.... I was only stating my opinion.... none of your chest thumping has changed it.

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:42 AM   #18
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Giz. What idiot, according to him he's the smartest MOFO on the planet. LOL

Big C and St Chris. Thanks for answering my question, just curious.
guest051312 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:45 PM   #19
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I wasn't asking for an explanation, or attempting to approve.... I was only stating my opinion.... which hasn't changed.

Giz
And you're always entitled to your opinion, of which neither I nor anyone else was trying to change.....But, I answered the inquiry and informed you that you weren't privy to all the details here so regardless of whether you feel whether her suspension was justified or not, it was and is my call to make.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:51 PM   #20
MrGiz
BANNED

I was privy to the same online discussion as everyone else, if they were paying attention. At least Annie always comes back as Annie... and waits to do so!

I wasn't questioning your authority. The chest thumping thing just gets a little olde.... and doesn't really impress.

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #21
BIG C
Ambassador

However, you were NOT privy to any discussions between me and Annie when I warned her to knock off the bullshit.....Neither was anyone else privy to anything said between the two of us.....Oh what the hell, everyone knows that there are going to be times when decisions have to be made concerning this running of the board and a decision was made here.....The comment you made about her waiting to come back as Annie is rather irrelevant to the topic here....I've answered the questions raised by OP and see no need to further respond here.....You guys can continue if you want, but I'm pretty well through with it.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #22
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

What's the male equivalent of a cat-fight? LOL
VeronicaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #23
MrGiz
BANNED

Dawg-Fight?
Naaaaahhhhh.... just a difference of opinion.

Rule #1 for ECCIE Longevity : Don't pick fights with moderators
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #24
BIG C
Ambassador

I thought Rule #1 of ECCIE longevity was always make sure the mod knows about all the good nookie in his area.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #25
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Big C, thats not it. We try to keep all the good ones away from the Mod, that way we have a little knowledge above the Mod. LOL

Sorry, couldnt resist that one. LOL

Cheers
haya1300 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #26
Chellablaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 23516
My ECCIE Reviews

One thing for sure and remains constant is things really never change. And Ill pick a fight with Big C, I think Ill be able to take him--j/k. Never met him but heard theres a reason he has that nickname.

Annies a pretty cool chick, and C is correct that if your warned in private then you have had your chance. I havent really kept up with why it all occurred, too much to read, but I do know in my time of need when I was unable to take care of biz, Big C was prompt and respectful to my wishes of deleting my old name and account. He and I had our issues but he has been fair, and I can be a pain in the ass too, I mean cant we all be an ass at times? Nothing wrong with cooling off. I for one like to read Giz opinions too. This board looks like its been snooze worthy lately. Is there nothing exciting going on?
Chellablaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #27
XXXX
BANNED

Quote:
And not that you're owed any explanations here since you have no dog in the fight .....

OOOOPS!

lemme fix that...

Quote:
And not that you're owed any explanations here since you have no dog in the fight THAT I KNOW OF . .....
there we go, we wouldnt want to later find out something we aren't currently privy to and be called a liar say hypothetically something like THE TRADE OF FREE CC'S ASS FOR REVIEWS AND VERBAL AND PHYSICAL ATTACKS OTHER NON-ANNIE PROVIDERS DOES NOT COUNT AS A DOG IN THE FIGHT AND IS SIMPLY A COINCIDENCE. .... of course that is just an example and certainly not the behaviour of anyone here that i know of. Just looking out for ya there Big C.
XXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #28
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Kym. now that your back I'm sure things will heat up. And we always have MUFFY in diquise somewhere and Annie soon to reinstated. welcome back to life.
guest051312 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #29
Chellablaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 23516
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah RPM I just felt the need to post this reply. Hope your doing well, Im not back by any means as far as active in the hobby. Another site asked me to post erotic stories, which since I have some spare time I will--Im still a freak yah know, wink. Life is too quiet and serene without all the drama. Best to ya.
Chellablaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #30
XXXX
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmsouth View Post
Kym. now that your back I'm sure things will heat up. And we always have MUFFY in diquise somewhere and Annie soon to reinstated. welcome back to life.

ummm they never left genius. they even have man only acess and have for the past 5 and 7mos.
XXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women