Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2009, 04:03 PM   #16
yardape
Valued Poster

Best I can observe from a distance, some age, and a mix of experience, Mrs. Woods knew her man was nailing strange and largely looked the other way. But when one in particular (who resembles Elin) started occupying more of Tiger's time and mind than the W could tolerate, she blew her stack. Make no mistake, grown women have a sixth sense about this stuff. It's a shame we can't park 'em at the deer lease to keep poachers out.
yardape is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:08 PM   #17
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
Personal opinion, cheating is a selfish act.
I tend to agree, and I suspect many of the ladies do as well. Understandably.

Which I suppose might create a little ambivalence for some ladies -- disapproving of the behavior but also knowing that a sizeable percentage of the clientele from whom she makes her living engage in that behavior.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:27 PM   #18
boo-boo bear
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Well, since I am not married, (never been, came close but she strayed while I was at sea. Still, would not rule it out in the future.) I have no problem with my hobby life, but still do not let others know. While guys may nod their head in agreement around the table with the ladies, what they are really thinking is "damn! lucky bastard! now why can't I do that!?" Tiger was, IMHO, out "playing the slots" due to his ego, and the inability of those around him to tell him no. I agree with Nicole Preston's comment as well.
boo-boo bear is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:10 AM   #19
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

To me, Tiger was selfish in way that he couldn't see beyond his own impulsive need to have affairs with over 12 women. He couldn't step outside of his own ego for a moment to weigh the consequences of his own actions? That's selfish. Just like people who suffer from substance abuse only think of themselves and their addiction, it's the same pattern for both...so maybe he does have a problem.

As for cheating, most women can get over the "act"...it's the lies/deception that it is hardest to forgive.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:31 AM   #20
aussie317
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

You are correct Nicole. Tiger does have a very big ego, and it did get the best of him. I'm sure he was thinking with his little head and not his head. Now he will pay for his mistakes for a long time to come.

As for me, if and when I plan on having a relationship with a lady I will be quitting the hobby. But as a single guy for now, it's all about having fun and meeting new people.
aussie317 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:49 AM   #21
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
As for cheating, most women can get over the "act"...it's the lies/deception that it is hardest to forgive.
I don't presume to judge a person in this regard, since I don't have to live that person's life. I suspect that cheating falls into two categories: (1) Those who are in a sexless relationship, who choose to remain married for some reason that they can reconcile with their desire to have sex occasionaly and; (2) Those who simply want to have sex with many women, despite a perfectly adequate sex life at home.

I understand the actions of the first category, because divorce may be a detriment to both the husband and wife. But, the wife is being a little unreasonable if she is not having sex with her husband who desires it and she expects her husband to remain celibate. I don't really understand the second category, probably because I'm not wired that way. In any case, the decision to stray is a personal one which primarily affects the person straying, in struggling with his choice, so I try to not make any general judgment about that sort of thing. I have not been in a situation where I had to make such a decision, so I can't really judge those who have, based on only cheating vs. not cheating.

Quote:
Personal opinion, cheating is a selfish act.
At the very lowest level, all actions are selfish. That is why you never see an athiest martyr. Martyrs martyr themselves for the rewards they perceive their martyrdom will gain them in the afterlife for being an heroic person in this one. Ultimately, martyrs are the ultimate egotists. Altruists are altruists because their acts of altruism fulfill a personal need that their altruism satisfies. Selfishness which accomplishes socially acceptable goals are simply more socially acceptable than selfishness which tends to benefit only the actor and possibly a few cronies.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #22
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Several people referred to the "God fearing" verbage in my original post. I could have easily used "masses" or "general population". I just threw in "God fearing" as a term for judgemental middle America.

My thought is that most morals we are taught as children is based on religious dogma, and the fear of God is used to keep us in line. However even if you don't believe in God, surely you believe in ethics and "right or wrong".

Man is basically an animal in conflict with himself. The side of him that wins out is the side that ultimately leads him to his fate.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:08 PM   #23
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

First, let me begin by professing my love for Cookie Man! He knows why...

Second: Remember High School Literature? There were three basic themes...Man vs Nature, Man vs Man, and Man vs Himself...

Ain't nothin' new under the sun, right? We will forever wrestle that age old question of "right vs wrong"...It's up to the individual to decide what he/she can live with...

You always have a choice
Old 12-29-2009, 02:20 PM   #24
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You always have a choice
Just for the sake of argument, there was also the high school philosophy question of free will.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #25
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, and I believe Henry David Thoreau was the supreme expert on the subject...
Old 12-29-2009, 04:32 PM   #26
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 12
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
I have my hands so full with my own life, I don't have time or energy to think about Tiger Woods. Who am I to judge? It's really between him and his wife, after all.

We, the people, love to gossip about celebs. Something about watching them squirm like the rest of us.
Check out this article on the impact of Tiger's transgressions. It's a financial amount. The effect on his wife and kids can't really be measured in dollars. Although lawyers and the public will try.

I know a buttload of money will help her pain. Still I'd bet she would rather have a husband who could keep his dick in his pants than have to be embarrassed in front of the whole world and pack up her kids and take them out of their home.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/new...ters&type=lgns

quote Nicole...
"First, let me begin by professing my love for Cookie Man! He knows why..."

Ahh shucks Nicole. The free cookies right? I profess my love as well, but everybody knows why!
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #27
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I am god fearing but here is how I look at marriage. I have no problems with people having extra marital affairs as long as both in the marriage have communicated those feelings before hand. Now if the marriage is on premise of being exclusive to each other then that is where the problem is. The trust factor goes away.

With Tiger the reason this is a big deal is due to his polished clean good boy persona that has been painted on him. He is the poster child of good hard work, strong family upbringing and overcoming racial adversity. If this was any other athlete it would been no big deal at all. Race I think is also the double standard. If he was a football player no big deal either but since its the clean cut and polished sport of golf which is white dominated it is a huge issue. I would even say if a white person in football like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning was found cheating it wouldn't have had such a huge impact. The double standard here is terrible and that is why so many are shocked about his affairs.

Just my 2 cents.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:52 PM   #28
paladin55
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26
My ECCIE Reviews

Who is Tiger Woods?
paladin55 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #29
ODN25
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin55 View Post
Who is Tiger Woods?
I like your style.
ODN25 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:00 AM   #30
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I don't have a problem. I see women and I want to fuck them. No problem.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote