Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41707
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #16
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
gator can kiss my ? .
Dare I say it for you........................... ...............pussy...........all be it a small one?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #17
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

You wish. Animal abuser
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #18
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...
Default Pearls Before Swine, Prophet...

Quote:
Meh? Blah,blah,blah.
Way too much time on thy hands
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
yea but did you read it?
Quote:
Half way.
11 "Whatever town or village you enter, search for some worthy person there and stay at his house until you leave. 12 As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13 If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town.

- Matthew, Ch. 10

So it is written. So shall it be done....
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #19
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Reviews: 0

Methinks perhaps the f*cking prophet should build some public credibility by posting a review or two or three and thus ...

Live the Word!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #20
Htowner
Ambassador

Amen and I drink to that.
We can drink to that, right?
Can we hang the nay sayers now? Please ?
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #21
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...
Default Give us Barabus!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

Methinks perhaps the f*cking prophet should build some public credibility by posting a review or two or three and thus ...

Live the Word!
And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown and in his own house is a prophet without honor."

--Matthew 13:57
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:43 PM   #22
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

Live the Word!
What I lack in "public credibility" I make up in manpussy............welcome to the show...........now, wipe your chin.

Please don't ban me, massa..............oh, I forgot. You are nobody here.......never mind.........go write a review on one of your fugly hooktards.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:17 AM   #23
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

There's tons of wisdom in the script above; I'd dare say far more than one would find in any review. If nothing more than a primer for "Hobby: How To", then certainly as a gauge to keep ones self in check.

To summarize;
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children." Jules "Bad Mother Fucker" Winfield

Thancks dearhunter.

And on an entirely different and hilarious note, I'd just like to add something I came across another place on the web of cyber.

Quote:
"OFFICIAL ASPD BAD BOY * I'm rude and uncivil*"

That shit just never gets old nor stops being ridiculously hilarious.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:28 AM   #24
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

The rude and uncivil label was given to me by DH's old lover Hambone on the ole ASPD.
Show's how much you know SKF now behave before you give your self another snot bubble.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:43 AM   #25
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Okay, well who gave you the "Original ASPD Bad Boy" tag, cock-watcher?
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:47 AM   #26
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
For The F****ing Prophet "So it is written, so shall it be"

SFK the complete passage is called for:

There's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." I been saying that shit for years. And if you heard it, that meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker 'fore I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9 millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or, it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd. - Jules Winnfield in Pulp Fiction
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:53 AM   #27
meryt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Verily DH is among the navi'im...
meryt is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:15 AM   #28
obiwansalami
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I was watching history channel last nite and it was about the book of Exodus and how Moses cast 10 plagues onto Egyptians because some pharaoh did not want to free Moses' people. It got me thinking: is it better to be a pharaoh or a prophet? At first, one seems to be better off as a pharaoh; you're the top dog in the whole country for at least 25 years with an option to extend it for another 25 if you pass a physical in front of all priests (if not they kill you on the spot, but that's another story for another time). You don't take shit from no one, you get to fuck all the slave woman, and you're a living demigod. On the other hand, if you're a prophet, sun will eventually shine on your ass; the question is what will happen until that moment? Some prophets did OK, like Moses; he did some great shit like exact revenge on his enemy with 10 plagues, but then had to wander around in the desert for quite some time before reaching the promised land. Some did great, like Mohammed, who farted around for 40 years then saw the light, kicked ass and took notes (GWB II, anyone?). But some were really shit out of luck like Jesus, who was a carpeneter, lived with his mom and died a virgin on a cross. About the only sure thing that you can expect from being a prophet is that mothers for generations to come will name their firstborns after you.

So which one would you rather be? A pharaoh or a prophet?
obiwansalami is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:51 AM   #29
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Now this post is getting past the ridiculous and into the unfucking believable.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:16 AM   #30
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwansalami View Post
I was watching history channel last nite and it was about the book of Exodus and how Moses cast 10 plagues onto Egyptians because some pharaoh did not want to free Moses' people. It got me thinking: is it better to be a pharaoh or a prophet? At first, one seems to be better off as a pharaoh; you're the top dog in the whole country for at least 25 years with an option to extend it for another 25 if you pass a physical in front of all priests (if not they kill you on the spot, but that's another story for another time). You don't take shit from no one, you get to fuck all the slave woman, and you're a living demigod. On the other hand, if you're a prophet, sun will eventually shine on your ass; the question is what will happen until that moment? Some prophets did OK, like Moses; he did some great shit like exact revenge on his enemy with 10 plagues, but then had to wander around in the desert for quite some time before reaching the promised land. Some did great, like Mohammed, who farted around for 40 years then saw the light, kicked ass and took notes (GWB II, anyone?). But some were really shit out of luck like Jesus, who was a carpeneter, lived with his mom and died a virgin on a cross. About the only sure thing that you can expect from being a prophet is that mothers for generations to come will name their firstborns after you.

So which one would you rather be? A pharaoh or a prophet?
Moses never got to enter the promised land.........That kinda sucked........I'm just sayin'
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women