Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453028
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47746
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

God, Sensenbrenner looks like a serious drunk on a 5 day bender....all red and bloated, with his beady pig-eyes. Impeachment, my ass. Absurd.

All yelping and posturing, and the ridiculously transparent attempts by the Republicans who are desperately trying to gin up a good scandal to avoid the presidential election disaster that is looming for them aside...this is a non-story. Was it a dumb plan? I dunno, looks like it. Would that ICE agent be just as dead without those particular guns being sold? Yes, guns aren't particularly hard to come by in Mexico if you are a drug dealer. Do you even know if that guns the came from the US sales were the ones used in the shooting? I've read that there were one or two recovered at the scene that could be traced back but that there were between 6 and 10 ambushers with weapons. The point being, there were a lot of guns out there that day....and there would have been just as many with or without this silly "Fast and Furious" operation. Cartel members and drug dealers in Mexico buy and use guns from whoever they can....the idea that the ICE agent is dead because of the sting operation is absurd.

Some of the better questions that aren't being asked at the expense of operational security for US personnel abroad (because the Republicans are too busy trying score political points rather than actually doing anything that might make our people more safe)....what were those agents doing on that road which was a designated no-go for US personnel? How did the cartel folks know the agents would be on that road? That vehicle was targeted. If those agents were going to be on that road, why wasn't there an armed security detail accompanying them?

But no, we'll have our silly little political show with hoggish-looking hacks like Sensenbrenner and loony tune Darrell Issa conducting the orchestra. The whole thing is ridiculous.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Tell that to the family of the dead border patrol agent. I'm sure they will be comforted with that knowledge.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ah, yes. The good old days of the Nixon administration are back. Make sure you burn the tapes, too, Mr. Holder.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...ir-share-taxes

Old 12-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Holder now calls the operation "wholly unacceptable" and tries to blame Bush. This guy HAS to go!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...st-and-furiou/

Old 12-08-2011, 07:01 PM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
wrong I am a independent moderate and I can dislike both the left and the right you sound like a first class cool aid drinker faux news is the biggest source of disinformation on the air.
FYI, of all the alphabet news networks, CBS is the network that broke this F&F & Gunwalker story.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Why are we having this war on drugs is another good question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
....and there would have been just as many with or without this silly "Fast and Furious" operation. Cartel members and drug dealers in Mexico buy and use guns from whoever they can....the idea that the ICE agent is dead because of the sting operation is absurd.

Don't confuse these silly fuc'ers with facts!

Evidently they think the only guns these Mexicans have are the ones that came from this stupid F&F plan.

Have any of you cry babies watched the Pat Tillman story?

He was killed by friendly fire.

Where is your outrage there?

My problem is with this whole stupid war on drugs....tax that shit and be done with it. As is, we are just creating the Mexican modern day version(s) of Al Capone.

Lets talk about the big picture and not this ticy tack political hacky sac.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

It's you silly fuc'ers who fail to see the illegality of the U.S. government overseeing the illegal purchase of weapons that then were illegally trafficked into Mexico - completely contrary to the domestic laws these agencies are paid to be enforcing and in complete violation of international laws and agreements. Furthermore, the ICE agent isn't the only casualty. Scores of others, Mexicans, have also been killed with these weapons, and as Holder has already admitted, it will be decades before the last of these weapons will be wrested from criminal hands. How in the hell can you dare call this a "non-story"? Go ahead, put your heads back up your asses.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default It Amazing

how far the supporters of President Obama will go to justify his deeds. It's downright "Nixonian".

This is one of the problems with our entire political system. "Party first, Country second".

The President and his team screwed up. And, just as with Richard Nixon, they have fallen into the classic trap of making the coverup worse than the crime. Although, since their originol action resulted in the death of a DEA Agent, that is difficult to do.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

How does what happened to Pat Tillman justify this? Yes, that was an outrage as well, but that doesn't mean this isn't.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Evidently they think the only guns these Mexicans have are the ones that came from this stupid F&F plan.

[snip - this is irrelevant]

My problem is with this whole stupid war on drugs....tax that shit and be done with it. As is, we are just creating the Mexican modern day version(s) of Al Capone.

[ eye agree with you on that - no argument from me ]

Lets talk about the big picture and not this ticy tack political hacky sac.
I don't think they're that ignorant about other guns Mexicans used in their current crime spree.

I see some are trying to ignore a certain fact with this F&F thing.

What is notable here is that we wouldn't have known what they were doing with these straw purchases until an agent died at the hands of a cartel member who used straw purchased weapon.

In collusion with Mexican government, the Obama administration was trying a back door attempt to justify more gun control by inflating the number of guns smuggled into Mexico. This was an attempt to gin up support for gun control laws.

But with the agents death from a staw purchased weapon, the whole scheme backfired. ATF didn't make the needed arrests and let the guns go to Mexico to be used in several deadly crimes there. Had they made the arrests & stopped the guns from going into Mexico, they may well have been in the clear, support for gun control laws might be a different story.

Blaming Bush for the F&F program isn't going to cut it. His administration may have started the program, but they weren't stupid enough to drop the ball and let the guns slip by. They made the arrests when needed.

This is Eric Holders & Obama's sour cake. they need to eat it and own it and admit they screwed up. Lying about just makes it worse.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
How does what happened to Pat Tillman justify this? Yes, that was an outrage as well, but that doesn't mean this isn't.
I take that "this is irrelevant" comment back.

come to think of it, The tillman death & the agents death does have one thing in common. Everyone was deceiving everyone about what actually happened.

nice pick up WTF!
Old 12-09-2011, 03:59 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Thank you dilbert firestorm for getting it

What I am saying is that they are both stupid government interventions. I am not defending F & F, (a program conceived in the Bush era btw) I'm only telling some of you that it is just a symptom of a bigger problem.

Some of you are only selectively outraged.

To those of you that are not mad at both actions. Fuc You. You are only political hacks. I really do not even know why I bother discussing things with these type nitwits. You let Fox News lead you around by the nose.

A Ron Paul position would be, "WTF are we doing in either situation.''

The problem is the so called War on Drugs and this so called War on Terror. What it really is is a War on our pocketbooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
. How in the hell can you dare call this a "non-story"? .

I didn't. I said it was a minor story wrapped up in a bigger problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
how far the supporters of President Obama will go to justify his deeds. It's downright "Nixonian".

You are so wrapped up in partisan politics you can not even read correctly. The problem is not F & F. The problem is wtf are we even doing down there.

Quote:
Learn to read better. It is called objectivity. Follow dilbert firestorm's lead.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:08 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ok, Dilbert said the similarity is that everyone was lying about what happened. If that is the case, then you must support impeaching Holder. Good!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:26 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ok, Dilbert said the similarity is that everyone was lying about what happened. If that is the case, then you must support impeaching Holder. Good!
I do not give a shit about these little picture thinking.

Yes people went after the people that covered up the lie. Nobody is focusing the false premise(s) of the War on Drugs and the War on Terror. Nobody's head rolled in the Pat Tillman lie and there will be some small ranking guys head roll in this case. Big fucking deal.

If a group of people robbed your bank and the security guard at your bank was in on it. You sound like you would be happy to convict the security guard at your bank and let the bank robbers continue to rob banks accross the nation as long as you got credit for solving the robbery. Heavens forbid, you actually do anything to fix the problem of not having any money at your bank. You are more concerened with getting elected dog catcher than fixing problems.

You think the big deal is that you caught the security guard! Meanwhile, you money is still gone and they are still robbing banks and throwing you security guards as a diversion.

The problem with this nation is idiots that think they want liberty and are to stupid to realize just how it is taken away. Well one of the problems.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:36 AM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You pay no attention. I've been against the war on drugs for years. You really need to get a grip.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women