Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70495
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #16
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
So glad you asked!......

I have no children (46 yrs. old) plus I practice my kegel exercises religiously.

Hope that helps!
Thank you for finally answering my ISO! I hear you are quite flexible, too, and patient with dudes like me.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #17
Guest012510-4
Account Disabled

I will say that I think every woman is different in size and shape the same as men. I will also say, in my opinion, there may be a bit of perception that goes into play here too. Ones perception is their reality so if you believe you have an easier time with women who have not bore children then who am I to say that is not true?

I am sure you realize that a lot of men have harder times with condoms regardless. Heck, while they are an absolute necessity, I hate them too; in fact I would not do this without them. I also have a friend in the hobby that if he knows the provider has had children it causes him a little bit of personal conflict and therefore he cannot perform as good as her wishes he could. (His own personal issue and I am not going into details)

I have learned that there is so much more to the experience than the stimulation in that particular area regardless of size of the man, condom use etc… I find allowing yourself to mentally engage in the moment, take your time, allow yourself (mind & body) to be in the moment really overcomes 95% of any issue with one specific thing.

I realize it is not always as black and white as I have stated.

I think this was a good topic to discuss and I think you absolutely have the right to go in search of what you want in a provider.

I have honestly always wondered how men felt on this subject.
Guest012510-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:51 PM   #18
guest123009
Account Disabled

Jolie, I agree with your sentiments. Without the 90% of the session that has nothing to do with snugness, it is no good. And like the genetics of penis size, there is more to tightness than lack of childbirth.

Like I said, I am no SP Hunter, Big Jake, or the other manly men. Just a normal-sized dude. I have an easier time when I have some additional friction. Just like I like hands with a BJ.

For those of you with children, no need to be insulted. I suspect that many of you that stay fit are tighter than an out of shape provider without children.

I will have to disagree with a bit of Ashley's statement that the vaginal canal returns to the original size. It depends on what they mean by size. Most of the sources I have read are talking about length and flaccid diameter. This is true. But the elasticity is reduced and the muscles in the pelvic region are stretched (understandably). I have no idea how it could actually get "tighter" as stated unless the perineum was sutured and the doc put in "an extra stitch".

I appreciate those that have replied to my ISO. Just wanted to know for now which childless providers are available, especially the mature providers with experience. I need a comfort session bad.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #19
guest021411
Account Disabled

User ID: 1600
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=FatManHobbyist;13825]Thank you for finally answering my ISO! I hear you are quite flexible, too, and patient with dudes like me.[/quote]

You are most welcome.

You are also welcome to contact me any time you wish!!

Counting kegels! LOL
guest021411 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:17 AM   #20
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

FMH - I assume your handle describes you to some extent and even though I've never been very overweight, I have noticed that my physical condition has a direct influence on my ability to orgasm. When I was in very good shape, I had no problem whatsoever. I got out of the habit of working out and running about 13 years ago and once I was out of of shape, I found it very hard to finish, especially with a provider. I've been working out and walking again and my ability to orgasm on cue is returning. I started out just walking 4-5 miles several days a week and that made a noticeable improvement very quickly. You might try that and see if it helps.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #21
guest123009
Account Disabled

npita - Obesity does indeed affect sexual ability. Not only does it affect stamina and blood flow, it also means higher levels of estrogen and lower levels of testosterone. Then you have all the other problems of obesity such as greater risk of diabetes, stroke, hypertension, heart disease, kidney damage, sleep apnea, and cancer? How about being stigmatized by society, difficulty getting jobs, and derision by others? So why do fat people seem to "want" to be fat? Why don't they just eat less and exercise?

The causes of obesity are not well-understood and are a combination of psychological, genetic, and environmental factors. No one wants to be like this. But it is very difficult if not impossible for most to overcome it.

I stay active though walking miles is out of my league. My weight has been stable for the last several years and I have actually begun to slowly lose it. If I am able to continue to do so, it will be many years before I am back down to just overweight from morbidly obese.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #22
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

FMH - I have a solution that will kill several birds with one stone (for other hobbyists as well). Get a gym membership and work out 3-4 nights a week for a couple of hours. Then, after yyou've established a pattern of going to the gym, you'll have an excuse to be out of the house when you need to be and you can get in shape the rest of the time. You'll also have a good excuse for not answering your cell phone when you're out.
npita is offline   Quote