Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160666
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2024, 12:19 PM   #16
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
First DeSantis said he’d never endorse Trump. Now he has.

He said he wouldn’t serve as his VP. But you know that little weasel would definitely work for a man who’s proven he doesn’t care if his VP lives or dies.

One thing he never said he wouldn’t do is blow Trump. And I think we can see that’s one promise he’s kept.
Seriously? You don’t follow politics huh? What did Kamala say aboutBiden in the debates? Bush about Reagan ? Do you really think LBJ and JFK were drinking buds? Each party no matter which one say all kinds of derogatory things about other candidates, say they won’t do certain things and then do the opposite.

DeSantis saw he nor any other Republican could beat Trump in the primary and made a wise choice for himself . Unfortunately that’s just the politicians are made. This comes as no surprise to common sense uneducated folks like myself.
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 01:20 PM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Be happy with that notion because that's most likely what we'll get. Everyone else is just scenery.
At this point, I really don't care who becomes president. My life didn't change under Trump. My life hasn't changed under Biden. If there are changes in my life that need to be made, it's my responsibility to make that happen for me and mine.

What I find comical is that people actually believe that Trump will change their lives for the better. No. If your life sucks, the last place you should be looking to make it better is anyone in politics. That's on you. It's neither on Biden nor Trump to fix your shit.

I don't like extreme left or right. This country does not need a far-right fool like DeSantis (Trump is not that to his credit), and it does not need far-left fools like Bernie Sanders, Beto or an AOC when she is old enough to run for POTUS in 2028. What happened to just being somewhat moderate and not extreme? That's just my opinion which is why I am an Independent.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 03:55 PM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
DeSantis is an idiot. He's just another loud mouthed FAR right idiot.
He has lost supporters biggly in Florida. The US gop rejected his ass!
Again hugely !
Nikki.... Please save us!
Haley is an honorary member of a Globalist Cult known as the WEF. Klaus Schwab is her daddy, lol. Oh yeah she'll save the country. She received Millions on her campaign for a 400,000 a year job. If she wins she has to fulfill all her promises and none of them have to do with the masses.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 05:28 PM   #19
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Desantis is gonna have a hard time winning any other race. He's done in 2026 as Governor, so if he doesn't get a GOP win in the WH..he's gonna be all washed up in Florida. Ppl there are just like ppl throughout the USA. They either like the GOP dude, or they HATE that fucker. Reap what you sow dumbass Ron.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 08:52 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Desantis is gonna have a hard time winning any other race. He's done in 2026 as Governor, so if he doesn't get a GOP win in the WH..he's gonna be all washed up in Florida. Ppl there are just like ppl throughout the USA. They either like the GOP dude, or they HATE that fucker. Reap what you sow dumbass Ron.
... You don't think DeSantis can win a Senate seat?

... You seem rather blue that DeSantis dropped out
of the race, and even more blue that he endorsed Trump.

... DeSantis seems to be a wise fellow...

... All WE are saaaay-ing - is Give Trump another chance!"

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 09:11 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post

let's note he's only "done" as Florida governor because the state constitution limits governors to two consecutive terms, like most states. and like most states, he can run again after "sitting out" for 4 years. and be eligible to serve two more consecutive terms ...

interesting factoid .. Jimmy Carter at the time was barred by Georgia's constitution from running again as governor

so he ran for president.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... You don't think DeSantis can win a Senate seat?

... You seem rather blue that DeSantis dropped out
of the race, and even more blue that he endorsed Trump.

... DeSantis seems to be a wise fellow...

... All WE are saaaay-ing - is Give Trump another chance!"

#### Salty

DeSantis would get elected Senator of Florida in a landslide that would make his second election as Gov of FL look like a close win ...

bahahhahahhahhaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 07:40 AM   #22
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
let's note he's only "done" as Florida governor because the state constitution limits governors to two consecutive terms, like most states. and like most states, he can run again after "sitting out" for 4 years. and be eligible to serve two more consecutive terms

DeSantis would get elected Senator of Florida in a landslide that would make his second election as Gov of FL look like a close win ...

bahahhahahhahhaaaa

If you say so. SNICK
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 08:04 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
let's note he's only "done" as Florida governor because the state constitution limits governors to two consecutive terms, like most states. and like most states, he can run again after "sitting out" for 4 years. and be eligible to serve two more consecutive terms ...

interesting factoid .. Jimmy Carter at the time was barred by Georgia's constitution from running again as governor

so he ran for president.

bahahhahahhahhaaaa
What are you basing that on? DeSantis was humiliated in Iowa — after an 14% turnout - and tucked tail.

That after pulling some of the most outrageous shit in recent history for the sole purpose of wooing the MAGA cult.

He got what he deserved, paying millions for a new nickname. Trump will forget he existed if he hasn’t already.

As will the cult.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 10:48 AM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
What are you basing that on? DeSantis was humiliated in Iowa — after an 14% turnout - and tucked tail.

That after pulling some of the most outrageous shit in recent history for the sole purpose of wooing the MAGA cult.

He got what he deserved, paying millions for a new nickname. Trump will forget he existed if he hasn’t already.

As will the cult.

well .. last i heard Iowa doesn't vote in Florida elections so what does Iowa have to do with it?

and DeSantis outpointed Nikki Tits in Iowa .. how embarrassed is she?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 02:31 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
well .. last i heard Iowa doesn't vote in Florida elections so what does Iowa have to do with it?

and DeSantis outpointed Nikki Tits in Iowa .. how embarrassed is she?
I don't think she's embarrassed at all. In fact, DeSantis blew his entire campaign wad on Iowa. Nobody wanted to hear his whiny, effeminate bullshit anymore, and obviously it didn't fool anybody, especially the one in seven Iowa Republicans who bothered to show up.

Nikki Tits won't beat Trump, which means four more years of Biden.

Better hunker down.

Old 01-23-2024, 03:10 PM   #26
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:
I don't think she's embarrassed at all. In fact, DeSantis blew his entire campaign wad on Iowa. Nobody wanted to hear his whiny, effeminate bullshit anymore, and obviously it didn't fool anybody, especially the one in seven Iowa Republicans who bothered to show up.

Nikki Tits won't beat Trump, which means four more years of Biden.

Better hunker down.

Not going to happen
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 07:55 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Not going to happen
And when it does, then what?

Trump 2028?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 01-24-2024, 09:47 AM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Haley is an honorary member of a Globalist Cult known as the WEF. Klaus Schwab is her daddy, lol. Oh yeah she'll save the country. She received Millions on her campaign for a 400,000 a year job. If she wins she has to fulfill all her promises and none of them have to do with the masses.
If it was Haley vs. Biden, for whom would you vote?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women