Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-19-2024, 08:53 AM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So you hate Israel as well as Haley, Levi..
Man, he doesn't even believe there was a holocaust. Do you think geniuses like him are fans of Israel? LOL

Anyway, I'd take Haley in two seconds over the two incompetent old worthless geezers we now have to choose from. Those fuckers are older than my damn dad and my pops has been retired for what seems like forever.
Old 01-19-2024, 09:03 AM   #17
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Thanks Lucas for bringing us back to thread topic.
Haley has been scandal free. While...
trumpf is a walking cluster fuck of scandals for decades. America doesn't need another 4 years of that. A second term for trumpf would only amplify and increase his scandals by what? 10x
Old 01-19-2024, 11:43 AM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Some may have forgotten that Haley served for trumpf till she realized how big of a scumbag trumpf was.
Haley a rino. SNICK
anyone that voted for worked for him that did not know he was a jackass did not look into things well before hand. Yup I voted for that jackass 2 times now. may again LOL
Old 01-19-2024, 04:33 PM   #19
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Man, he doesn't even believe there was a holocaust. Do you think geniuses like him are fans of Israel? LOL

Anyway, I'd take Haley in two seconds over the two incompetent old worthless geezers we now have to choose from. Those fuckers are older than my damn dad and my pops has been retired for what seems like forever.
Attack the poster how simple, oh well it’s a pattern in the majority of posters. Haley isn’t a conservative however if Trump drops dead and the Rino gets the nomination I will vote for her over ANY DIMRAT
Old 01-19-2024, 04:36 PM   #20
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
trumpf is a walking cluster fuck of scandals for decades. America doesn't need another 4 years of that. A second term for trumpf would only amplify and increase his scandals by what? 10x
What thread topic? You support Haley isn’t a topic it’s your choice and I applaud you for supporting someone who doesn’t have a chance to get the nomination. Trump is just getting stronger and stronger, thanks dims
Old 01-19-2024, 04:56 PM   #21
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
There's a rumor that if Trump gets nominated he would select (Haley) as his running mate, that would prove Trump is a scumbag too.

The 4 indictments and 90 plus felonies tell me he is a scumbag. As a convicted sexual predator rapist of E Jean Carol and plenty of self confessed pussy grabbing assaults tells me he is a scumbag. Forcing women to kiss him cause he's a star, tells me he is a scumbag. Burying his ex wife on his roach infested golf course tells me he is a scumbag...and the simple fact that he tried to overthrow an election in GA and is an insurrection leader,... You guessed it..
TELLS ME HE IS A SCUMBAG!
!
Old 01-19-2024, 09:40 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...witnesses.html
Old 01-19-2024, 10:25 PM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
https://www.advocate.com/politicians...s#rebelltitem7

Those look to be mutually consensual. I’m not so sure about these:

https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...st-2017-12?amp

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSC8Q-kR44o
Old 01-19-2024, 11:08 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

not according to Charles Barkley ... you did hear about her recent major gaffe yeah?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/barkley-l...002507243.html

Barkley laughs at Haley’s remarks on racism: ‘That was just stupid’

Former basketball player and CNN host Charles Barkley laughed after reviewing a recent clip of Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, in which she said the United States has “never been a racist country.”

During a Tuesday interview on “Fox & Friends,” Haley claimed the U.S. is not a racist country and never has been one.

“Our goal is to make sure that today is better than yesterday,” she said. “Are we perfect? No. But our goal is to always make sure we try and be more perfect every day that we can.”

Haley said she has experienced racism in the past, growing up as a brown girl in rural small-town South Carolina. She said she didn’t want to raise her kids to feel disadvantaged.

On his show “King Charles” with co-host Gayle King, Barkley audibly laughed at Haley’s comments and said Haley would be correct, only if “you forget about slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, antisemitism, Asian hate [that] has been going on in this country.”

King responded, saying she thinks people were surprised that Haley would claim that the U.S. is not a racist country.

Barkley responded that “you can’t be surprised. That was just stupid.”

“America was built on racism,” he said. “You can criticize a country. This is the greatest country in the world, you can still criticize.”
Old 01-20-2024, 10:28 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

We would be SO LUCKY if anyone else was chosen by their respective party to be nominated for POTUS postion.

Quote:
Firing Line had a good interview with Sinonou (sp) from NH about his thoughts of Nikki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
What thread topic? You support Haley isn’t a topic it’s your choice and I applaud you for supporting someone who doesn’t have a chance to get the nomination. Trump is just getting stronger and stronger, thanks dims
You and salty sharing a Mod hat? Just press the RTM and leave it to the pros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
not according to Charles Barkley ... you did hear about her recent major gaffe yeah?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/barkley-l...002507243.html

Barkley laughs at Haley’s remarks on racism: ‘That was just stupid’

Former basketball player and CNN host Charles Barkley laughed after reviewing a recent clip of Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, in which she said the United States has “never been a racist country.”

During a Tuesday interview on “Fox & Friends,” Haley claimed the U.S. is not a racist country and never has been one.

“Our goal is to make sure that today is better than yesterday,” she said. “Are we perfect? No. But our goal is to always make sure we try and be more perfect every day that we can.”

Haley said she has experienced racism in the past, growing up as a brown girl in rural small-town South Carolina. She said she didn’t want to raise her kids to feel disadvantaged.

On his show “King Charles” with co-host Gayle King, Barkley audibly laughed at Haley’s comments and said Haley would be correct, only if “you forget about slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, antisemitism, Asian hate [that] has been going on in this country.”

King responded, saying she thinks people were surprised that Haley would claim that the U.S. is not a racist country.

Barkley responded that “you can’t be surprised. That was just stupid.”

“America was built on racism,” he said. “You can criticize a country. This is the greatest country in the world, you can still criticize.”
I would LOVE to have Sir Charles do commentary election night. Certainly make things interesting.
Old 01-20-2024, 11:21 PM   #26
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The 4 indictments and 90 plus felonies tell me he is a scumbag. As a convicted sexual predator rapist of E Jean Carol and plenty of self confessed pussy grabbing assaults tells me he is a scumbag. Forcing women to kiss him cause he's a star, tells me he is a scumbag. Burying his ex wife on his roach infested golf course tells me he is a scumbag...and the simple fact that he tried to overthrow an election in GA and is an insurrection leader,... You guessed it..
TELLS ME HE IS A SCUMBAG!
!
All that and he hasn't been convicted. The reason, first of all you live on a Satanic Earth, Congress is incompetent and Government is corrupt. They also know the majority of the voting public defend them. You cannot get into politics and win without being a piece of shit, maybe a few are on the level but the majority are pieces of shit.
Old 01-21-2024, 12:01 AM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
We would be SO LUCKY if anyone else was chosen by their respective party to be nominated for POTUS postion.

Firing Line had a good interview with Sinonou (sp) from NH about his thoughts of Nikki.

You and salty sharing a Mod hat? Just press the RTM and leave it to the pros.

I would LOVE to have Sir Charles do commentary election night. Certainly make things interesting.

Sir Chucky does like to speak his mind doesn't he? and he's taken much heat for calling out bullshit.

and he doesn't give a rat's ass about it,

bahahahaaa

i also find it amusing you didn't immediately attack the source ... The Hill .. because you agree with Sir Fatty Chucky. interesting isn't that?

Haley made a big gaffe and Sir Fatty Chucky called her on it
Old 01-21-2024, 08:31 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
All that and he hasn't been convicted. The reason, first of all you live on a Satanic Earth, Congress is incompetent and Government is corrupt. They also know the majority of the voting public defend them. You cannot get into politics and win without being a piece of shit, maybe a few are on the level but the majority are pieces of shit.
Now who can argue with that???

(He hasn’t been convicted … because the trials are in progress. He will be and the. You won’t believe it actually happened. )
Old 01-21-2024, 09:18 AM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Now who can argue with that???

(He hasn’t been convicted … because the trials are in progress. He will be and the. You won’t believe it actually happened. )
It's been nearly Eight years and all they've done is impeach him twice and indicted him on several charges. All that and he still hasn't been convicted that's a bit suspicious.
Old 01-21-2024, 05:50 PM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Sir Chucky does like to speak his mind doesn't he? and he's taken much heat for calling out bullshit.

and he doesn't give a rat's ass about it,

bahahahaaa

i also find it amusing you didn't immediately attack the source ... The Hill .. because you agree with Sir Fatty Chucky. interesting isn't that?

Haley made a big gaffe and Sir Fatty Chucky called her on it

Loved it when they wouldn't let him sit next to Prince Ranier when the Dream Team made the Olympics.

Can you state where I made reference to the article? Can you also show where I agreed with him?

You have an unfailing history of ignoring/missing/looking over things.

To restate in another way. To hear an athlete (Sir Charles) to make commentary on politics would be refreshing like when a comedian (Dennis Miller) did such for colour commentary on sports.

But I will state that I agree with Chucks statement since I have experienced such here (and in another country) and have heard experiences from family going back to grandparents (not farther than that since that is the oldest first hand account. Thankfully it was passed down to a great, great grand relative orally.)

I would guess from your namesake here that you possibly have first experience of such or from relatives. I would hate to think that such was anglicized from you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women