Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2023, 09:57 PM   #16
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

There are two times I pay a deposit.

1. If we are flying some place or a provider is flying to me I will either pay fkr her ticket or advance the funds.

If she is driving long distance I may advance gas $$.

Meeting a provider has always been easy especially when I inbox them first from ECCIE or other review sites.

If a provider insists on a deposit I have plenty of regulars are willing to see me.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 02:49 AM   #17
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Really. Lol... I mean really. You'd actually expect that guys would come on here and say they paid a deposit, ( and yes even guys who say publicly they'd NEVER do that? Thats like expecting guys , (or especially ladies) to say that they barebacked during their dates. I mean we all know it happens on occasion anyway. Not many are volunteering it though..
I guess you don't read too many reviews then. There's all kinds of refuse out there by guys stating that they did BBFS. But you are right, I don't think the ladies are going to put under reviews that they did BBFS. I also think that most of the ladies that require deposits have a NRP anyway, not that that matters on this site. Usually, guys who pay a deposit do not get to review their experience because they never did see the provider for a session!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
There are two times I pay a deposit.

1. If we are flying some place or a provider is flying to me I will either pay fkr her ticket or advance the funds.

If she is driving long distance I may advance gas $$.

Meeting a provider has always been easy especially when I inbox them first from ECCIE or other review sites.

If a provider insists on a deposit I have plenty of regulars are willing to see me.
Going with what the OP has said, what happens whenever a provider whom you paid in advance for gas or to fly out the come see you decided not to come for whatever reason, then stated that deposits are non-refundable? Do you just chalk it up to cost of the hobby or do you refrain from seeing a provider who The states that in their ad or in communication with you?
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 04:46 AM   #18
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
I guess you don't read too many reviews then. There's all kinds of refuse out there by guys stating that they did BBFS. But you are right, I don't think the ladies are going to put under reviews that they did BBFS. I also think that most of the ladies that require deposits have a NRP anyway, not that that matters on this site. Usually, guys who pay a deposit do not get to review their experience because they never did see the provider for a session!

Going with what the OP has said, what happens whenever a provider whom you paid in advance for gas or to fly out the come see you decided not to come for whatever reason, then stated that deposits are non-refundable? Do you just chalk it up to cost of the hobby or do you refrain from seeing a provider who The states that in their ad or in communication with you?
I read plenty of reviews, and not just in the KC area. Sure their are guys who are blatently bold about it, but it happens a lot more then you see. I think the larger % of ladies that do FMTU make good, or word would get out quickly. I mean would you honor a no review policy if you got screwed over? I wouldn't. It would certainly show up in the mens lounge or somewhere...
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 01:18 PM   #19
hairyhoudini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I would Hazzard a guess that NCNS happen a lot more to the ladies then men.
With most of the guys it is a frustrating waste of time and effort but not money. A nice apology from the lady and an offer to try and reschedule with minor discount would go a long way. With the lady especially the visitors they have travel expenses, hotels etc. and many based whether to visit on prebooks. That being said there are bad actors on both sides. I'd be in the not likely to pay a deposit camp but maybe. If I could find enough info on the lady, the deposit was minor (10%).
hairyhoudini is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 09:47 PM   #20
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
Really?? WTF?? I'm starting to see this more and more from upper middle scale providers. Thoughts anyone?

I'm not sure about the exact definition of "scale." However, most legit SW will refund you if they cancel, but not if you do. Some of the more decent ones will refund you if you cancel more than 48 hours in advance, or they will put your deposit towards a future appointment within the next few months. Someone who steals money from you is not a SW; that's called a "thief."
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 01:05 AM   #21
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I don't pay a deposit, I look at like this maybe should pay me put up insurance bond after I prittly well known in here.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 10:29 PM   #22
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

That's like getting the pussy today and paying later, that wouldn't happen just like I wouldn't pay any deposits
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:31 AM   #23
Ripmany
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
Really?? WTF?? I'm starting to see this more and more from upper middle scale providers. Thoughts anyone?
Buy a VIP membership of eccie maybe some other sight as well, trust me I have read thousand of reviews good and bad, there is zero real reviews that are good where the guy pay a deposit. Many required cash before services even this is risky but I have done it been burn as well is reward.
Old 05-27-2023, 04:34 PM   #24
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Because the guys that normally pay a deposit don’t write reviews, I ask for deposit and get them all the time I’ve never scammed anyone never would, but trust me plenty of guys pay them with zero issues!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 09:18 PM   #25
Ripmany
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Because the guys that normally pay a deposit don’t write reviews, I ask for deposit and get them all the time I’ve never scammed anyone never would, but trust me plenty of guys pay them with zero issues!

The deposit is for you takes bath otherwise you wouldn't take a bath ever gross?
Old 05-27-2023, 10:11 PM   #26
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
The deposit is for you takes bath otherwise you wouldn't take a bath ever gross?
What???
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 06:39 AM   #27
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
That is because when not if they get burned for paying deposits, those guys are not going to admit it as they do not want to cause waves. There is not one provider who is going to say that she charges a deposit and there were a few times where she has kept the deposit and not gone through with a session.

The question is, why do you charge a deposit? Is it because a particular hobbyist who has contacted you is known to NCNS? If that is the case, why set with him to begin with? Is it because you need some upfront money so that you can pay for a room? If so, if you cannot afford to pay for your own stuff without having to charge a deposit beforehand, you might want to rethink being a provider.

Bottom line, if you screen properly, know how to handle your finances properly and are not a scammer yourself, there is really no legit reason for charging a deposit. I encourage you to get just one of the multiple clients who pay at deposit to see you admit it on this thread.
Old 05-28-2023, 07:02 AM   #28
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyhoudini View Post
I would Hazzard a guess that NCNS happen a lot more to the ladies then men.
With most of the guys it is a frustrating waste of time and effort but not money. A nice apology from the lady and an offer to try and reschedule with minor discount would go a long way. With the lady especially the visitors they have travel expenses, hotels etc. and many based whether to visit on prebooks. That being said there are bad actors on both sides. I'd be in the not likely to pay a deposit camp but maybe. If I could find enough info on the lady, the deposit was minor (10%).
Time is money for both the ladies and the gentleman.

I disagree with a traveling provider having to charge a deposit so she can recover traveling and hotel expenses. If she does not have the money to cover initial expenses herself, she should stay home and provide there. Although, she was still have hotel expenses. Maybe those clients are not dependable regulars who she knows is going to really see her whenever she visits, so she has to charge a deposit to make sure that they do. If that is the case, then her definition of good clients needs to come into question.
Old 05-28-2023, 09:46 AM   #29
Ripmany
BANNED

I realized this not only in this business but when a business tell there don't trust me but I need to trust them I going to be fuck over good. I don't pay deposit to provide but I have been screw over by people say need trust me.
Old 05-28-2023, 04:08 PM   #30
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

See but you started a new deposit thread even after you posted on this on! Make it make sense
Cendell M is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women