Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2022, 12:05 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Did you not watch the Prof. John Mearsheimer lecture, by any chance? It really is a solid and informational backgrounder A-N-D it's not from a politician.

I'm not arm chair QBing anything. I'm stuck in this muck with the rest of us. Other than that, I can clearly tell you that Putin took his leap of faith after talking directly to ol' Cabbage Head and it did not occur under Trump's watch. Those are facts.

I firmly believe lobbing a bunch-o-nukes at the dude is a really, really bad idea. I would add that I actively do not buy Ruskie products. Well... other than sometimes Vodka and ammo.

I'll go ahead an watch the video and give *my* thoughts.

Doesn't matter whose watch this happened on. It was building up for the past few administrations. And nukes definitely ain't an option. While they're "sight seeing" there they need to recheck the history of Chernoybl (sp).
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 12:52 PM   #17
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Vladimir Putin aka Vlad the Terrible aparently thinks of himself as a modern day Josef Stalin.
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 01:12 PM   #18
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default It's a Long Way to Tipperary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushjumper View Post
Vladimir Putin aka Vlad the Terrible aparently thinks of himself as a modern day Josef Stalin.
Doubt it, but that is a high bar to hurdle

From ways-to-die dot com:
Josef Stalin is one of the most evil, sadistic men in human history. One of the questions often asked about him is: how many did Stalin murder? The likely number is around 20 million. But the estimate ranges from 3 million to over 60 millions.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 01:19 PM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Take the long way around

Go direct to there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

Scroll down past the other vids to read some of the comments. It is a highly rated vid, especially recently, unlike local posters with 54K posts

No worries on the Chernobyl, Putin's folk already secured it. To what end? I know not. Some speculated to avoid harvesting the existing materials for a dirty bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I'll go ahead an watch the video and give *my* thoughts.

Doesn't matter whose watch this happened on. It was building up for the past few administrations. And nukes definitely ain't an option. While they're "sight seeing" there they need to recheck the history of Chernoybl (sp).
Old 02-25-2022, 01:20 PM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Doubt it, but that is a high bar to hurdle

From ways-to-die dot com:
Josef Stalin is one of the most evil, sadistic men in human history. One of the questions often asked about him is: how many did Stalin murder? The likely number is around 20 million. But the estimate ranges from 3 million to over 60 millions.
Possibly the most evil human of what could be considered modern times.

My top three….
Stalin
Mao
Hitler
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 01:49 PM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Pol Pot

Nominating Pol Pot for best supporting whack-job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

My top three….
Stalin
Mao
Hitler
Old 02-25-2022, 02:00 PM   #22
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

My top three….
Stalin
Mao
Hitler
Only because they had the modern technoly to wipe out humans at a fast clip...which you did aptly mention as modern times

Evil humans have existed for quite a while
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 02:40 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Concentrate on our current president. Some of the things he's done has enabled this to happen.
Horse shit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:14 PM   #24
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Concentrate on our current president. Some of the things he's done has enabled this to happen.

Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:19 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I'm not arm chair QBing anything. I'm stuck in this muck with the rest of us. Other than that, I can clearly tell you that Putin took his leap of faith after talking directly to ol' Cabbage Head and it did not occur under Trump's watch. Those are facts.

You're not arm chair QB'ing. You're just implying a bunch of bs.

Trump would have given Ukraine to Russia. Hell....some of you bird brains forget that he held up 400 million dollars worth of arms to Ukraine and his campaign manager was convicted for hiding money he got from pro Russian forces in Ukraine.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:26 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

They don't believe that happened. No collusion! Remember?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:34 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

They do not believe that Trumps campaign manger was convicted for taking unreported money from pro Russian Ukrainians.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trials_of_Paul_Manafort

They do not believe that Trump had the response against Russia changed in the 2016 GOP platform if it invaded Ukraine.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...-lied-about-it

They do not believe or care that Trump held up 400 billion worth of arms for Ukraine.

Ir they just do not care!

They'll just have Trump rewrite history like the Iranians did on the holocaust!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:47 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You're not arm chair QB'ing. You're just implying a bunch of bs.

Trump would have given Ukraine to Russia. Hell....some of you bird brains forget that he held up 400 million dollars worth of arms to Ukraine and his campaign manager was convicted for hiding money he got from pro Russian forces in Ukraine.

he held up part of it. and he was entitled to do so. in case you didn't know the President can withhold funds if he thinks there is potential of misuse. you had an unknown entity incoming as president of Ukraine. do you think Trump should have just released all that dough without meeting with this incoming president?

ah the Manafort issue again. you seem to think it means something. it does actually but not what you think. first, Manafort was not charged 10 years back for the same thing. the DOJ declined to prosecute. then he becomes Trump's campaign manager for about two months and suddenly Obama's DOJ decides to charge him. that's a coincidence, right?

two words. Podesta's Brother. Tony Podesta did the same as Manafort. the only difference is one is a Democrat and the other Republican. both did not declare as lobbyists. nor of course report any monies. one gets charged and convicted the other does not even get charged.

a coincidence? if you say so.

now let's look at some of Tony's clients ..

Tony Podesta made $1M lobbying Biden White House for China’s Huawei

https://nypost.com/2022/01/21/tony-p...-telecom-firm/

since you like to blabber about Manafort and his Ukraine connections .. you might find this interesting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_P...#Investigation

Investigation

In 2017, Tony Podesta came under scrutiny for failing to disclose the extent of his political work for a Ukrainian group tied to both adviser Paul Manafort and to the pro-Russian Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych in 2012.[17][18][19]

Timeline of events

In April 2017, the Podesta Group retroactively filed new lobbying reports with the Justice Department that revealed more about its work for the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU), a center founded by three senior members of the pro-Russia Party of Regions.[19][18][17]
On October 23, 2017, Tony Podesta was reportedly facing criminal inquiry in Robert Mueller's investigation regarding this lobbying campaign which ran between 2012 and 2014.[20][21][22]
On October 30, 2017, Tony Podesta announced that he would leave the Podesta Group.[23][24]
On July 31, 2018, it was reported that Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta was referred by special counsel Robert Mueller to federal prosecutors for investigation in New York.[25][26]
On September 24, 2019, the Department of Justice concluded the probe of Tony Podesta with no charges.[27]

UKRAINE !!!!!!

no you can't make this shit up, sparky.

so keep bloviating about Manafort and Ukraine. see where that gets ya.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:54 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You make shit up all the time , sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

ah the Manafort issue again. you seem to think it means something. it does actually but not what you think. first, Manafort was not charged 10 years back for the same thing. the DOJ declined to prosecute. then he becomes Trump's campaign manager for about two months and suddenly Obama's DOJ decides to charge him. that's a coincidence, right?

You fucking liar...

The FBI reportedly began a criminal investigation into Manafort in 2014, shortly after Yanukovich was deposed.[19] That investigation predated the 2016 election by several years and is ongoing. In addition, Manafort is also a person of interest in the FBI counterintelligence probe looking into the Russian government's interference in the 2016 presidential election.[20][21]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 05:03 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You fucking liar...

The FBI reportedly began a criminal investigation into Manafort in 2014, shortly after Yanukovich was deposed.[19] That investigation predated the 2016 election by several years and is ongoing. In addition, Manafort is also a person of interest in the FBI counterintelligence probe looking into the Russian government's interference in the 2016 presidential election.[20][21]

is that all you have? i said "some 10 years back" without bothering to see it was 2014?

is that all you got? interesting you won't say one word about Tony Podesta lobbying for the exact same Ukrainian group as Manafort and having to "retroactively" declare it?

you do know what it means when someone has to "retroactively" declare something right? it means Podesta got caught and had to cover his ass.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women