Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2021, 07:53 AM   #16
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yea -- interesting does that mean BLM will get sued for the peaceful riots ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 07:55 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Sorry to piss up your thread, Yssup.
But truth and honesty DO matter to me.

### Salty
Trump also said Obama was born in Kenya and kept repeating it until his daughter (or someone else) made him retract it.

There isn’t enough space on this board to chronicle the lies Trump told and retracted, either right away or after heavy cajoling from his sycophants.

Piss away, bud. You will never claim Trump stands for truth and honesty without a stout challenge from the forces of … well, truth and honesty.

But I do get a giggle out of your loyalty. I know he’s big in Oz!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 07:56 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Yea -- interesting does that mean BLM will get sued for the peaceful riots ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Why don’t you sue them Rex!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 10:32 AM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
LexusLiar, we are not supposed to call other posters names. You owe Lucas an apology for that Mucas bs.
LL is just making a silly assumption like many of the clueless folks in this forum do on a regular basis.

I've never called that kid a "white supremacist". Hell, I've never even called the kid a racist. Why did I never call him those words? It's because I don't think he is either one.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 10:38 AM   #20
oeb11
Valued Poster

YR - why do not You make apologies First for your abusive posts over teh Years.

When You have done so ( it will take a while) - then You can ask LL to apologize to another poster.

Until then - I call teh usual hypocrisy.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 10:43 AM   #21
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

When You have done so ( it will take a while) - then You can ask LL to apologize to another poster.

Yssup report to principles office lol
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 11:43 AM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

Just another of the many examples of the lack of reading comprehension in this forum.

Did I quote YR or someone who is not YR? Did he say LL should apologize to me or did someone else who is not YR say he should do so? Was the person who said that LL should apologize to me being sarcastic because he knows I don't give a shit or was he being serious? So many questions yet so many simple one-word answers - no/yes, no/yes and yes/no. Sorry, they were all two-part questions so I had to answer them accordingly.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 11:59 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Bless his soul Lord....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Sp.
But truth and honesty DO matter to me.

### Salty

Birther + the Big Lie. = Truth!!!!

Son it is never to late for redemption but you are going to have to renounce all those lies you been spreading!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 03:32 PM   #24
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
Here is exactly what he said.

Reporter: "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Some rambling about taking down presidents that owned slaves

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

Reporter: "Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying."

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

"But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest -- because, I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country -- a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

"Does anybody have a final --

Reporter: "What makes you think you can get an infrastructure bill? You didn’t get health care --

Trump: "Well, you know, I’ll tell you. We came very close with health care. Unfortunately, John McCain decided to vote against it at the last minute. You’ll have to ask John McCain why he did that. But we came very close to health care. We will end up getting health care. But we’ll get the infrastructure. And actually, infrastructure is something that I think we’ll have bipartisan support on. I actually think Democrats will go along with the infrastructure."

Reporter: "Mr. President, have you spoken to the family of the victim of the car attack?"

Trump: "No, I’ll be reaching out. I’ll be reaching out."

The issue with what people take from his statement is that he still said that neo-nasis were comprised of some very fine people. It’s clear what was being asked of him on multiple occasions by the reporter. There’s questions even before this portion about the neo-nazis that were there and he chose to try to redirect and change the subject of the question.

What he coulda said is “neo-nazis are bad. The folks carrying tiki torches are bad. Racists are bad. If you’re arching around saying Jews will never replace us you’re bad. And even though I believe you are as anti-American as they come, you have a right to assemble and protest. But when you promote violence, we will seek you out to arrest you and jail you. And those of you that contributed to the murder of the young lady, we will seek you out as well and bring you to justice.”

But he was incapable of bringing himself to say any of that. He needed to create a moral equivalence between the actions of the right and left. That’s why people attacked his words.

By the way, did he ever get around to that infrastructure bill. Or healthcare bill. Did he pass anything significant? Asking for a friend.

WRONG, sir... WRONG! ... THAT is not the quote I mentioned.
Your interview IS AFTER... NOT the same day.

This is the reason lads don't fancy you on the forum here.
You try like Jack-the-lad to twist and turn from our FACTS.
Your interview is WELL AFTER President Trump's famous reply.

Your piss there isn't even a "nice try"...
Even falls BELOW that.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 04:46 PM   #25
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Here is what you must be referring to.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said.

Or maybe this.

"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said.

Neither of those statements were made together. Definitely not part of the same sentence.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 09:15 PM   #26
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... No, not those either...

Those also came AFTER.

### Salty
Old 11-24-2021, 09:21 PM   #27
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Birther + the Big Lie. = Truth!!!!

Son it is never to late for redemption but you are going to have to renounce all those lies you been spreading!
... I don't tell lies here... I just tell you the truth.

Are YOU calling me thread on the OBama Birther controversy
A LIE?! ... That would surely figure. Other lads
in this forum have practically called YOU a liar
for your comments on THE ECOMOMY - of all things.

And you must have missed the fact that Trump
got OBama to prove that he WASN'T "Born in Kenya"...

No wonder some o' the lads here stow you about
every-other day here. Not much of a surprise.

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women