Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2021, 06:37 AM   #16
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

I saw a mention in news clips this AM that there were ~10,000 US Citizens at the Kabul Airport yesterday.

Chung - I think you underestimate the bargaining power that 1000's of US citizens would give the Taliban... especially with Joey Puddins and his not ready for primetime cabinet. Shit we will be paying them for decades..
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 06:43 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
I saw a mention in news clips this AM that there were ~10,000 US Citizens at the Kabul Airport yesterday.

Chung - I think you underestimate the bargaining power that 1000's of US citizens would give the Taliban... especially with Joey Puddins and his not ready for primetime cabinet. Shit we will be paying them for decades..
I don't know how they got to the airport. It has been surrounded.

The report I heard was the Taliban are rounding them up in "house-to-house" operations ... along with the Afghans who have assisted the U.S. military and contractors over the years.

That was done in Vietnam and Korea. The U.S. government knew who they are and turned their back on them. Some made it out alive, most didn't. The ones who got out only had the clothes on their backs.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:10 AM   #18
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

We gonna have to shoot are way out so 50/50 ,,,, in that its worst then Saigon Hmm Pudden had no plan
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:25 AM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Joe Bunker had a plan. It just wasn't good or not followed. So he went with the backup plan: Blame Trump.

Again, I'm not seeing these 5000 US troops nor am I seeing actual air traffic at the Kabul airport.

Have all our US air bases in Afghan been abandoned?

We have a problem with our govt. It appears its being operated by a bunch of gender studies graduates. Even the senior democrats appear tired of it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:28 AM   #20
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Joe Bunker had a plan. It just wasn't good or not followed. So he went with the backup plan: Blame Trump.

Again, I'm not seeing these 5000 US troops nor am I seeing actual air traffic at the Kabul airport.

Have all our US air bases in Afghan been abandoned?

We have a problem with our govt. It appears its being operated by a bunch of gender studies graduates. Even the senior democrats appear tired of it.
Yup Kabul was the only fixed wing runway we had under our control...with its single strip... Heh talk about planning to fail...
Old 08-17-2021, 04:23 PM   #21
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It is being reported this morning that the Taliban are going "house-to-house" searching for U.S. citizens and those Afghans who assisted the U.S. Bitten/Kumola are going to let them die and do nothing about it.
I'm not buying the "it is being reported" nonsense.

Got links to actual new reports?
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 04:35 PM   #22
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post

Saw screen caps of conversations between terps and former officers trying to get them stateside reporting the same. Don't care if you believe it, I'm not going to fo find them again just for your edification. You'll either be proven right or wrong in the coming days and weeks.
Old 08-17-2021, 05:02 PM   #23
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Saw screen caps of conversations between terps and former officers trying to get them stateside reporting the same. Don't care if you believe it, I'm not going to fo find them again just for your edification. You'll either be proven right or wrong in the coming days and weeks.
So...you could have just made it all up?

You expect us to trust you?
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:52 AM   #24
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Let me get this straight , We ( puddens) knew it was a bad plan ( blame on Big T ) but for 6 months we did nothing , Then we Pulled the plug overnight ( and its the Intell bad) . And of couse the agfeans fault
At lease Biggie T s plan was to evac non-combatants first not after the fall ???????

And we believe this narrative
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:01 AM   #25
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
So...you could have just made it all up?
You expect us to trust you?
You're short on reading comprehension aren't you? IDGAF if you believe me or not... EXACTLY as I wrote. I'm not in the habit of making shit up. If you want independent verification, go look online and you can see them just as I did.

Regardless, what I wrote will be borne out over the next few days and weeks and likely even months. Then you'll have verification that I'm not lying. But it won't matter at that point because you'll have moved on to disbelieving other truths.
Old 08-18-2021, 09:38 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Y'all assume much blood shedding is imminent, with hostages, but so far? Nothing. Why kill and take hostages? Trump, Biden, and Ghani all said ''here you go, take it (Afghanistan)''.
If you say so!!!!!

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...iban?_amp=true

Nothing to see here!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 09:44 AM   #27
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're short on reading comprehension aren't you? IDGAF if you believe me or not... EXACTLY as I wrote. I'm not in the habit of making shit up. If you want independent verification, go look online and you can see them just as I did.

Regardless, what I wrote will be borne out over the next few days and weeks and likely even months. Then you'll have verification that I'm not lying. But it won't matter at that point because you'll have moved on to disbelieving other truths.

ta - teh communist DPSTs live on altering posts and posting Lies.

Don't let them get your BP up - it is their purpose with their Lies and Distortions .

Facts - Truth - History- Integrity - honesty - all discarded concepts for the Communist revolution and marxist idology in the indoctrinated DPST minions minds.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 09:52 AM   #28
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

I'm at least skeptical. There will naturally be wild inflated tales during crisis situations like this one. Trump made some good points on Hannity last night, but he ultimately collapsed into extreme narcissism and hyperbole, as is his usual.

Why not bring our Troops to the ''checkpoints'', to ensure the Taliban doesn't block legitimate folks trying to leave? Engage them with fire, if the Taliban resists?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 10:03 AM   #29
oeb11
Valued Poster

Well - CT - After all - your favored Taliban terrorist pets of eh Communist DPST party are above any and all reproach from teh Communist side of teh debate

Aren't they.
They would never behead, torture, burn alive, throw people off buildings, imprison women for appearing in public without male accompaniment, and certainly not let women vote, or go door to door to find Ameerican peoples or those who assisted America to execute against bloody walls.

you do love the communist manifesto and ideology and Lies of your LSM!

No - your taliban would never consider doing such a thing

And - after all - as you in your Trump hatred adn TDS point out - It is all Trump's Fault.

Groupthink and doublespeak.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 11:57 AM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Let me get this straight , We ( puddens) knew it was a bad plan ( blame on Big T ) but for 6 months we did nothing , Then we Pulled the plug overnight ( and its the Intell bad) . And of couse the agfeans fault
At lease Biggie T s plan was to evac non-combatants first not after the fall ???????

And we believe this narrative
it appears that the generals tried to pull the same stunt on Trump and then on Biden with the delay game. it didn't work with biden.

both the generals and biden are to blame for this fiasco.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women