Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2021, 12:19 AM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Just because *you* say it isn't a Coup doesn't make it so. Time to be a big boy. Supply some source that proves without doubt it isn't. Myself, I was in denial about it. Kinda still am. But it is a Coupe. The evidence is there and until you can supply what I ask for, I will do so in kind for what I say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Still, where did Trump say write invite coerce tweet post for people to start a coup? He did NOT! He condemned the actions twice! Both got little attention by the lsm. He also said that he wanted the violators to be prosecuted!

He did what he should have to fight the stolen election! *THIS* really shows you don't get it. He lost and is leaving the WH.

Trump has done nothing wrong. Coup and insurrection is the jargon that the dims and lsm have implanted into the citizens!

Im not even gonna agree to disagree on this! I see clearly! 2022 is gonna be a BITCH!
*sigh* Guess you are falling back on Orange Man Good. dim lsm bad school yard mentality argument. For future reference i'll call it Childish Diversion #1 (CD1.) Hence why I won't put any effort into supplying a well vetted source until you want to act like a grown up and do the same. #TeamCheatoe sitting and watching the melee on TV and refusing to order authorities in to quell makes moot his gesture mouthing words that had the sincerity of Yasar Arafat condemning bombings on Israelis.
Hell, 2020 was a bitch. And trump got pwned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
It also has to be figured in that the breach of the barricades to the Capitol started before Trump's speech was even over. Plus there has been a lot of evidence found that this breach was coordinated and panned out on Facebook days ahead of time.
Really! I would like to see a source for that claim. I never checked out the timeline when activities started at the Capitol. But social media more than likely contributed to planning this event. And given time, the FBI will sniff out alot of it. Doing a great job so far with all the warrants they have out. Even have them for the murder of the CPD man.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:31 AM   #17
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Really! I would like to see a source for that claim. I never checked out the timeline when activities started at the Capitol. But social media more than likely contributed to planning this event. And given time, the FBI will sniff out alot of it. Doing a great job so far with all the warrants they have out. Even have them for the murder of the CPD man.
Timeline per the NY Times: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-timeline.html
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 01:23 PM   #18
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Thanks Crypt I was looking for that as well.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 01:03 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It also has to be figured in that the breach of the barricades to the Capitol started before Trump's speech was even over. Plus there has been a lot of evidence found that this breach was coordinated and panned out on Facebook days ahead of time.
Quote:
Thanks for the link. As stated in the article, the outer most barricades were overcome while rally still going on. I don't know how many layers of barricades they had, but i'd bet there were people already on site at the Capitol that were not at the rally. But that's speculation. I don't see that everyone involved was first at the rally and than moved to the Capitol.

As I stated, give the FBI time to do what they do best. Alot of the tips are paying off. Speculation at the moment but the person who had a tour of the building was a Congress woman and it *appears* her mom was the lady with a bullhorn directing people where to go in the building. Hasn't been confirmed as her to my knowledge but damn, the pictures in the face area look damn similar.
Old 01-19-2021, 01:48 PM   #20
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I stand corrected, 25K guardsmen and women, minus 2.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 07:11 PM   #21
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Ooops, now minus 25
Old 01-19-2021, 07:24 PM   #22
winn dixie
Valued Poster

covid super spreader event for these guardsman.
fear mongering and waste of tax payers money.
Old 01-20-2021, 06:03 AM   #23
Hdtown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Only 4 hours left for DiaperDon, think it's time to celebrate finally. Maybe by this afternoon he'll be arrested for Treason.
Hdtown is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 01:13 PM   #24
forge223
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I forgive your lack of reality! And thank you for participating!
Where was YOUR outrage for the riots and looting that happened for months?
These were all super spreader events!
With these 2 examples, how many died and were injured? All over pc cancel culture propaganda and fear mongering! FACT!

Trump in no way stood up and said burn it down! Like the lefties did!
Trump condemned the actions at the Capitol, twice. The lsm was mum! He later stated that he hoped the trespassers would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

Trump will be gone in a few days and ya'll can pick someone or some thing new to hate.
I never said I hated Trump. I find it difficult to hate the incompetent. HE encouraged the actions taken by the mob in DC. HE did not have to make a direct statement, he implied and by that action, he is guilty of incitement of a riot and attempting an insurrection. It is the same as if you as suggested to a friend (not that you have any) that they go into the theater and yell 'FIRE'. You did not yell it, but by your actions you share culpability in the results. That was Trump. He only 'condemned' (not really if you listen closely) the actions and results after being forced to by family and advisors.

I had and have outrage for the BS that Trump and others like him forced upon this nation these past 4 years, and especially of this past year with various actions and results of racists ON ALL SIDES. Where was I? Not here, as I had better things to do with my time than wasting it arguing with you. I did protest, I did ask why, I had frank and serious discussions over what could be done to prevent these actions in the future. I took action, I voted. Where were you? Likely curled up whining that Trump was right and the left wingers did it all, it is their fault, the right is perfect in their actions, oh boo hoo, poor us. No one was right.

If I had been in law enforcement that day at the Capital, I would be facing murder charges for emptying my weapon into the first several people to break into the building. "There are millions of us out there and coming" "Yeah, you wanna be the first to experience the 21st Century version of immediate justice? Or would you care to stand down and leave, asshole." I do not forget, nor am I a forgiving person.

Precious, I know WD is just simple minded fool, but sometimes he gets under my skin, and I just have to say something.
forge223 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 03:19 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdtown View Post
Only 4 hours left for DiaperDon, think it's time to celebrate finally. Maybe by this afternoon he'll be arrested for Treason.
That would be so hilarious as he stepped off the plane in Florida that there would be a subpena (sp) waiting for him LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forge223 View Post
I never said I hated Trump. I find it difficult to hate the incompetent. HE encouraged the actions taken by the mob in DC. HE did not have to make a direct statement, he implied and by that action, he is guilty of incitement of a riot and attempting an insurrection. It is the same as if you as suggested to a friend (not that you have any) that they go into the theater and yell 'FIRE'. You did not yell it, but by your actions you share culpability in the results. That was Trump. He only 'condemned' (not really if you listen closely) the actions and results after being forced to by family and advisors.

I had and have outrage for the BS that Trump and others like him forced upon this nation these past 4 years, and especially of this past year with various actions and results of racists ON ALL SIDES. Where was I? Not here, as I had better things to do with my time than wasting it arguing with you. I did protest, I did ask why, I had frank and serious discussions over what could be done to prevent these actions in the future. I took action, I voted. Where were you? Likely curled up whining that Trump was right and the left wingers did it all, it is their fault, the right is perfect in their actions, oh boo hoo, poor us. No one was right.

If I had been in law enforcement that day at the Capital, I would be facing murder charges for emptying my weapon into the first several people to break into the building. "There are millions of us out there and coming" "Yeah, you wanna be the first to experience the 21st Century version of immediate justice? Or would you care to stand down and leave, asshole." I do not forget, nor am I a forgiving person.

Precious, I know WD is just simple minded fool, but sometimes he gets under my skin, and I just have to say something.
Forge, don't play into his CD1 (I have this listed already.) Let him supply some actual documented source material that supports his claim. Unless you like feeding the trolls.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:05 PM   #26
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:

Rude and insulting remarks are not allowed per forum rules you agree to when logging in!

To the rest of your post.......
Old 01-20-2021, 04:07 PM   #27
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
That would be so hilarious as he stepped off the plane in Florida that there would be a subpena (sp) waiting for him LOL!

Forge, don't play into his CD1 (I have this listed already.) Let him supply some actual documented source material that supports his claim. Unless you like feeding the trolls.
Ever heard of google? Not gonna do any ones homework for them!
Old 01-20-2021, 10:50 PM   #28
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Quote:

On behalf of "simple minded fools" I resent the implication!!
Old 01-21-2021, 06:26 AM   #29
winn dixie
Valued Poster

I keeo it simple so the libs can try to follow. They still cant keep up!
Old 01-21-2021, 07:37 PM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ever heard of google? Not gonna do any ones homework for them!
You mean this?

Everytime I use it the results always say winnie goto is CD1.

Hey, till you put in the work, you already know what people expect from you.

Come on, for old time sake, give us the orange man good bit

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women