Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35445
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2020, 08:18 PM   #16
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Stock up on rubles..
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 06:02 AM   #17
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben8888 View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/world...ntl/index.html

But yall said they were doing so much better?
I didn't say anyone is doing better. Maybe y'all should read my post again. I spoke of the Canadian stimulus plan and I said we (the USA) will be doing better after Biden gets the keys to the oval in January.

In the link you posted I found this statement interesting:

"Yet even countries lauded for their fast and effective responses to Covid-19 are seeing large outbreaks and resurgences of the infection, as it becomes clear that successes in containing the virus are often only temporary."

The US hasn't had any success in containment yet. It continues to spread across the US like a wildfire. We put the fire out in some states (thank you Andy) but containment needs to be national.
We need a national plan and response. It isn't going to work having this city do this, this state do that, this county wear masks, this village follow this plan, etc. Everybody needs to be on the same page at the same time.

How do you think the landing at Normandy would have worked out if we had 50 Generals doing what they wanted instead of them all following the same plan?
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 07:07 AM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
I didn't say anyone is doing better. Maybe y'all should read my post again. I spoke of the Canadian stimulus plan and I said we (the USA) will be doing better after Biden gets the keys to the oval in January.

In the link you posted I found this statement interesting:

"Yet even countries lauded for their fast and effective responses to Covid-19 are seeing large outbreaks and resurgences of the infection, as it becomes clear that successes in containing the virus are often only temporary."

The US hasn't had any success in containment yet. It continues to spread across the US like a wildfire. We put the fire out in some states (thank you Andy) but containment needs to be national.
We need a national plan and response. It isn't going to work having this city do this, this state do that, this county wear masks, this village follow this plan, etc. Everybody needs to be on the same page at the same time.

How do you think the landing at Normandy would have worked out if we had 50 Generals doing what they wanted instead of them all following the same plan?

Cuomo defends Covid poster that doesn't mention New York's pandemic death toll

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/16/polit...ntv/index.html

By Devan Cole, CNN
Updated 6:07 PM ET, Thu July 16, 2020

Washington (CNN)New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Thursday defended a poster he put out touting the state's response to the coronavirus pandemic that makes no mention of the number of Covid-19 deaths in the state.

"Oh, we're not celebrating at all," Cuomo, a Democrat, told CNN's Kate Bolduan on "Newsroom" when pressed about the poster, which he released earlier this week. "What we're saying is New Yorkers did step up and did flatten the curve. That is a fact. ... I applaud New Yorkers. I'm proud to applaud New Yorkers."

The vintage-style poster, which was designed by the governor himself, highlights the state's success in decreasing its number of coronavirus hospitalizations. It includes a number of references to various aspects of the state's response to the pandemic, such as the shutdown of the state's economy earlier this year, a state-manufactured hand sanitizer line and the Javits Center field hospital. But critics have pointed out that the poster doesn't acknowledge the more than 32,000 New Yorkers who have lost their lives to the virus.

The poster is featured on the governor's official website and it can also be purchased from a website not affiliated with the state.

Asked by Bolduan if it was a mistake to put out the poster while the country is still in the midst of the pandemic, Cuomo said he didn't think so, and again applauded the efforts of the state's residents over the last few months.

New York has been at the center of the pandemic since its onset, and the state currently leads the country in both coronavirus cases and deaths.

Cuomo, whose national profile increased during the pandemic due in part to the daily televised addresses he gave for more than 100 days, lamented the loss of life during his last address in June.

"Today, we have done a full 180, from worst to first," he said last month. "We are controlling the virus better than any state in the country and any nation on the globe."

But the governor has also faced detractors, who assert that he made a number of missteps earlier this year, including not shutting down New York's economy fast enough as the number of cases in the state began to climb.

CNN's Ray Sanchez contributed to this report.

WHEW! SUCH MURDER DEATH KILL BY ANDY cuHOMO! WHEW!

will you vote for Andy the killer?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 07:29 AM   #19
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
We put the fire out in some states (thank you Andy)
32,000 people disagree.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 07:31 AM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
32,000 people disagree.....

ftfy
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:30 AM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I thought the dead always vote Dem
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 01:45 PM   #22
ben8888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Last time i checked a free extra $600 a week was $2400 a month which is more than the Canadians are getting not to mention the extra $400 a month you can get in food stamps if your [STAFF edit - GM]
out of school... but what do i know merica is evil
ben8888 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 01:52 PM   #23
ben8888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well homie thats part of the glory of STATES rights each state has their own heAlth dept there is not a national one because of states rights... but your more than welcome to advocate taking states rights away i mean that is how the first civil war started....

Fun Fact why was nobody from the south even there president tried in court?

Answer...The North feared that if any trials happened it could be determined by the court that the south did have the legal right to secede. So it all got swept under the rug.
ben8888 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 06:13 AM   #24
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben8888 View Post
Last time i checked a free extra $600 a week was $2400 a month which is more than the Canadians are getting not to mention the extra $400 a month you can get in food stamps if your[STAFF edit - GM]
out of school... but what do i know merica is evil

Please try to get it this time. Again, I repeat, I never said the Canadians have a better stimulus plan. I said the US will be doing better once Biden becomes POTUS next January!!! (better with a Covid19 National Plan)

Ask trump if he can explain it to you. You have the right to ask him. "People are saying" it's included in your lockstep membership package.

Lockstepping defined: inability to think on their own. Only able to think, say, and do what trump will approve of.

Old 07-26-2020, 06:40 AM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

so the US will be better off when its doing worse than Canada ????
Old 07-26-2020, 08:32 AM   #26
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
so the US will be better off when its doing worse than Canada ????

Did you take the test yet?

https://www.parkinsons.va.gov/resour...st-English.pdf
Old 07-26-2020, 08:37 AM   #27
Ranger Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
I think they can afford to do quite a bit. The Canadian stimulus plan is paying out $2,000 per adult per month. $300 for each child.

Unfortunately Covid19 won't disappear on November 4th. But we Americans will be able to breathe a huge sigh of relief knowing Biden will soon be steering us in a better direction than trump.

(of course that's assuming trump mans up for the first time in his life and accepts the ass-whooping that's heading his way)
Is biden actually coming out of the basement? If he does I hope somone tells him what month it is.
Ranger Dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:56 AM   #28
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Dog View Post
Is biden actually coming out of the basement? If he does I hope somone tells him what month it is.
and which is the wife and which is the sister
Old 07-26-2020, 10:15 AM   #29
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Media is doing an amazing job of ignoring him...
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 10:35 AM   #30
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Quote:
Maybe trump can tell him (in a tweet) since he got tested and said the date was one of the hardest questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
and which is the wife and which is the sister
Do I need to post the water drinking and walking down the ramp video again???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Media is doing an amazing job of ignoring him...
That's because trump is doing a respectable job of digging his own grave all by himself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women