Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162682
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36088
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2020, 08:18 AM   #16
HoeHummer
BANNED

Well you’d better get started then, JL. I hears there are 72 skinny Asian indentured servants waiting for you.

HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:41 AM   #17
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Yes it is and you are right.

I guess Yssup Rider thinks if the Mounties show up, he has to do what they say no matter what.

He doesn't realize in America we are willing to die for what is right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
When?

WOW, that certainly looks like an admission that HH is responding as if YR messages apply to him.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:45 AM   #18
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yous have addressed me as YR since the day I came here, bub.

Whom else are yous referring to? Why would the RCMP a show up to anyone else’s place In this forum? You’re spare parts, bud.

Yous might answer to a lot of things, but if I post those things, you’d go running’s to the mods again, eh?

I am NOT YR.

Hope yous find him. He’d probably rips you a new one.
Old 04-17-2020, 09:07 AM   #19
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Whom else are yous referring to? Why would the RCMP a show up to anyone else’s place In this forum? You’re spare parts, bud.

Yous might answer to a lot of things, but if I post those things, you’d go running’s to the mods again, eh?

I am NOT YR.

Sounds like a nerve has been struck?

eh?

Fake Canuck.

Old 04-17-2020, 09:25 AM   #20
HoeHummer
BANNED

Is that what yous are trying to do? Strike a nerve?

Canadian all the way, Yank.

Thank yous valued poster for your cogent and constructive contributions to this here political s forum.

And for hijacking another thread.
Old 04-17-2020, 10:08 AM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

LOL- the fake handle hh/yr can't keep up the deception!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 10:17 AM   #22
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
He just continues to out himself. He's incapable of a solid deception.
Old 04-17-2020, 11:18 AM   #23
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

I am NOT YR.

Meet him at Bergstrom?

He would kick your arse, Yssup Rider.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:19 AM   #24
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post

eh?

Fake Canuck.

You nailed that fucker...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:23 AM   #25
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post

eh?

Fake Canuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
You have nailed that Fuck ...
Just a little correction to follow the pattern. LOL.
Old 04-17-2020, 11:33 AM   #26
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

The CoVid19 Pandemic and The Constitution

This past week the wee saw an end run that erodes every one of the first ten amendments and by extension every enumerated right in the Constitution.

Many jurisdictions forbad religious gatherings this past week; first Passover then Easter. Next month is two weeks of Ramadan for Moslems. . This potentially affects all Jews, Christians and Moslems across the Nation. Whether you have a strong faith tradition or not, this affects us all. the first amendment is much more than Free Speech.

"The civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretext, infringed. The people shall not be deprived or abridged of their right to speak, to write, or to publish their sentiments; and the freedom of the press, as one of the great bulwarks of liberty, shall be inviolable. The people shall not be restrained from peaceably assembling and consulting for their common good; nor from applying to the Legislature by petitions, or remonstrances, for redress of their grievances."

If a state governor, County official or mayor can shut down your church, synagogue or mosque, they can shut down your newspaper, radio station or TV station. In places the general population is under what can be construed as house arrest.

Think about the above for a bit, then go on to the amendment that everyone skips over as irrelevant today; the Third Amendment forbidding the government from housing troops in your house. In this pandemic psychology, someone might decide to take over your property to house national guard sent out to help with the pandemic.

Sound far-fetched? In California, they are housing the homeless in hotels to get them off the street.

In the next year or so I imagine that several cases will be brought to the US Supreme Court on these and related issues.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 05:17 PM   #27
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Any elected officials should be ashamed to say they were not thinking of the Bill of Rights. I can't believe that even came out of his mouth.

He skipped over the question when repeatedly asked what authority he had to override the freedom together for religious purposes.

I do agree with liquor stores being open
I know some of you may not see it as a essential but best believe if those liquor stores were not open or if alcohol sales were banned we would have people acting a damn fool plus bootlegging will be out of control

Mental health is being greatly affected right now..

A lot of the things that local governments are doing right now are completely illegal and I hope there are court cases that highlight this later on
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 05:50 PM   #28
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
RTM is your best friend oebsy.
Old 04-18-2020, 12:20 AM   #29
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
The CoVid19 Pandemic and The Constitution

This past week the wee saw an end run that erodes every one of the first ten amendments and by extension every enumerated right in the Constitution.

Many jurisdictions forbad religious gatherings this past week; first Passover then Easter. Next month is two weeks of Ramadan for Moslems. . This potentially affects all Jews, Christians and Moslems across the Nation. Whether you have a strong faith tradition or not, this affects us all. the first amendment is much more than Free Speech.

"The civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretext, infringed. The people shall not be deprived or abridged of their right to speak, to write, or to publish their sentiments; and the freedom of the press, as one of the great bulwarks of liberty, shall be inviolable. The people shall not be restrained from peaceably assembling and consulting for their common good; nor from applying to the Legislature by petitions, or remonstrances, for redress of their grievances."

If a state governor, County official or mayor can shut down your church, synagogue or mosque, they can shut down your newspaper, radio station or TV station. In places the general population is under what can be construed as house arrest.

Think about the above for a bit, then go on to the amendment that everyone skips over as irrelevant today; the Third Amendment forbidding the government from housing troops in your house. In this pandemic psychology, someone might decide to take over your property to house national guard sent out to help with the pandemic.

Sound far-fetched? In California, they are housing the homeless in hotels to get them off the street.

In the next year or so I imagine that several cases will be brought to the US Supreme Court on these and related issues.
Poor SPEED can't comprehend this his love of gumment control is just to strong for any cogent though he might have ever had. His arrogant pompous attitude doesn't do him any intellectual favors.
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women