Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162696
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36102
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2020, 04:35 AM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
...If some nut case wants to get all his parishioners under one roof, which would include the old and the sick, the state should shut him down.

Did the article mention what type of bus the pastor used to round up all his parishioners and the caliber and type of gun the pastor used to hold all his parishioners under one roof? Because different pastors use different guns to do that. Eh Comrade?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 04:49 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

I hear that religious women are animals in bed.....
One memorable lady I casually dated for awhile followed the "directives" of her religion of no intercourse prior to marriage, but she defined "intercourse" narrowly and enjoyed GIVING blow jobs at which she exceeded any expectations. Rarely have I met any who truly enjoy GIVING them. Customarily, it's obligatory.

Oh, she didn't consider DATY as being "intercourse" and enjoyed it also.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 04:55 AM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
well, those types of women are, I guess, unattainable for you.

she may not have been special and you may think its bullshit, but they do believe in celibacy; in establishing relationship before sex and marriage.

its not ancedotal, but what've i've read is that they appear to lead to strong and long marriages. (hearing stories of couples meeting 1 to 3 months of dating and staying married for 50 - 70 years)

I hear that religious women are animals in bed..... lol!
I hear you but I'm not getting married again. I just wanted casual. She was hot and I didn't know she was so religious. There's nothing wrong with that but I just wasn't the right guy for her and she sure the fuck was not a woman with her particular morals that I am looking for because I prefer women with none when it comes to sex. I really just didn't see the point in wasting my time and wasting her time.

She is a very sweet person though and when the gym opens back up, I'll still be friendly with her. She's just a little too innocent for me and I need dirty. I won't waste my time trying to change her to fit what I want. I hope she stays as is and never changes and stays true to her faith.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 06:04 AM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default If only there was a thing for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
... a little too innocent for me and I need dirty...

If only someone could come with an on-line board and forum for people to find a heap'n help'n of dirty quickly and for a fair price. Naw, that's crazy talk.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:14 AM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
If only someone could come with an on-line board and forum for people to find a heap'n help'n of dirty quickly and for a fair price. Naw, that's crazy talk.
I'm talking about civilians and not hookers, dude. Don't be stupid. Be better than that and use some common sense and interpret what I posted correctly, dipshit.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:22 AM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default FAir point, I s'pose

Quote:
I'm talking about civilians and not hookers, dude. Don't be stupid. Be better than that.
Fair point, 'cause civi's are available for no additional cost or charge, aka free?
Old 04-12-2020, 06:47 AM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Fair point, 'cause civi's are available for no additional cost or charge, aka free?
lol. Nothing is for free but they don't charge me by the hour. Time is money to me. I don't charge them though to listen to their bullshit that I don't care to hear. Pussy is enough payment for me. I'm cool with that. They may get an expensive meal out of me if I want one and that's it. Civilians are pretty easy. I stick with them for a reason. I'll never discuss rates with any civilian chick to sleep in my bed for a week. They know to do that for free and have my breakfast ready when I wake up in the morning.

Go workout and hit a gym. It's pretty easy to pick up pussy at them if you are not an old fat ass like I suspect you are.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:25 AM   #23
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
About 60% of the confirmed new coronavirus cases in South Korea are connected with Shincheonji Church of Jesus in the city of Daegu. That's something like 6800 people.

So if you're a devil worshiper should religious freedom guarantee you the right to human sacrifice? I don't think so. If some nut case wants to get all his parishioners under one roof, which would include the old and the sick, the state should shut him down.
The customs and practices of legitimate religions that go back centuries and have met continuously are not abridgeable by mere temporary inhabitants of government offices - who are there to serve, not rule over us.

The mere claim of being a religion as a cover for murder is not a defense.

On the other hand, if they are killing liberals with their human sacrifice, the public good should have a mitigating effect on their sentencing.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 07:50 AM   #24
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Ironically, uhm...nope

Quote:
...Go workout and hit a gym. It's pretty easy to pick up pussy at them if you are not an old fat ass like I suspect you are.
You're doing it wrong son. I get paid to work out so I don't have to pay for a gym membership to stay svelte and trim. But any place that's got good pussy is good by me.
Old 04-12-2020, 08:01 AM   #25
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I hear you but I'm not getting married again. I just wanted casual. She was hot and I didn't know she was so religious. There's nothing wrong with that but I just wasn't the right guy for her and she sure the fuck was not a woman with her particular morals that I am looking for because I prefer women with none when it comes to sex. I really just didn't see the point in wasting my time and wasting her time.

She is a very sweet person though and when the gym opens back up, I'll still be friendly with her. She's just a little too innocent for me and I need dirty. I won't waste my time trying to change her to fit what I want. I hope she stays as is and never changes and stays true to her faith.
Quote:
I'm talking about civilians and not hookers, dude. Don't be stupid. Be better than that and use some common sense and interpret what I posted correctly, dipshit.
I could have sworn you were posting not long ago about going offline at times because you had your "family" to be with.

Are your stories starting to become inconsistent?
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 08:59 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Does anyone else find it rather Hilarious that Mr. Tran posts this while almost simultaneously posting in another thread how he was himself out praying at the alter of Wally World yesterday.
He’s a troll, along the lines of Sistine Capfuck, Jaxhole, Meatheadburger etc.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 09:01 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I could have sworn you were posting not long ago about going offline at times because you had your "family" to be with.

Are your stories starting to become inconsistent?
Oh, they’ve always been inconsistent. They’re all based in fantasy. Always have been. I read them for a laugh.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 09:09 AM   #28
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You can't catch a Virus in Church. God won't have it. Got that dummy.
No but the mouth breather sitting in front of you will.

How fucking stupid are you?

God will forgive yous for staying home, but nobody will forgive you for willfully spreading a deadly disease.

Fucking blackshirts will come for you, and that would be a good thing.

Happe Easter, moron.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 09:11 AM   #29
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
The customs and practices of legitimate religions that go back centuries and have met continuously are not abridgeable by mere temporary inhabitants of government offices - who are there to serve, not rule over us.

The mere claim of being a religion as a cover for murder is not a defense.

On the other hand, if they are killing liberals with their human sacrifice, the public good should have a mitigating effect on their sentencing.
Legitimate religions?

Like Trumpholism?

LOLLING! Yous call yourself an American? I don’t think so,
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 09:42 AM   #30
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I predict there will be one or two incidents, where authorities are attacked, cursed at, scuffled with.. at Church's where Easter congregants will scoff at rules and laws prohibiting more than 10 people to assemble.. wouldn't shock me if someone brandished a weapon against Officers.

I wish these people would grow up and start caring about people besides themselves.

98% of Churches respect mankind, and will obey the social distance rules.. the 2% are whacked out Fascists.
Tran, I agree. Not about the whacked out fascist line, though.

Instead, these people are naive, ignorant fools.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women